I HATE THIS SHIT SO MUCH

what in the FUCK is wrong with you people
ANYTHING that is a varying opinion from yours you think its a """"PAID SHEEL"""", if its pro TRUMP or ANTI trump.
WHAT do you NOT understand about this board
there are
REDDITORS
and there are Sup ForumsACKS
REDDITORS SUCK TRUMPS DICK for EVERYTHING he does, INCLUDING being against assad.
Sup Forumsacks like Trump and think he was the best choice for the election, but DONT like what hes doing at the MOMENT
this board is being DESTROYED and its all
your
FAULTS EEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhL8D0wYevo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck redditos and twitter posters now!! i hate twitter poster they have accounts there and think that makes them cool to post on Sup Forums

I like what he's doing at the MOMENT.

>signed Sup Forumsack

>being against assad
>bad
Fuck off muzzie scum

Funny thing is that I am actually paid to post here but when I openly state this fact people just ignore me lol.

Looks like everyone gets called a shill here cause pol is rotting and it's full of worms and parasites and mercenaries.

Obviously you don't get it yet but my office alone has 8 people on this site and I think Applied Memetics has several dozen. Wouldn't be surprised if half the site is infiltration. So people don't babble shill for no reason.

Stay mad bitch

>he does it for free

nothing has been worse for this board than the influx of redditors. nothing.

/r/the_kushner is a fucking abortion, I can't even look at it straight on anymore. I see less kike worship in the Talmud. They spend more time talking about based niggers than the NAACP

hi sharia blue

>being this triggered over a cambodian lizard foot fetish image board

Assad is a Muslim faggot who gasses his own

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA You don't understand do you ?
Assad is alawit he is a religious minority in Syria protecting others like....Christians. It is a quite secular statecloser to western ideologies than mosot other Middle east countries.
If Assad is gone you will have Muslim brothers or worse.

kys shill

Muslim detected.

All Trump did was BTFO Assad so he would stop the inhumane shit. He's not going to war retard goatfucker

"Inumane" fucking cuck. This is war faggot people die get over it. All you have to tell is muuuh mudslims goatfuck. Dumbass...
Assad Syria:
youtube.com/watch?v=EhL8D0wYevo

>Gassing your own people you're supposed to care about
The only war there is is Innocents vs shitskin Assad and Trump put a stop to that

"Innocent" ohhhh I wish I could be that naive.
Anyway, dig in a bit you will understand assad is not the bad guy. wikileaks, white helmet, etc...
You either play their chaos game or stand for stability.

i can't. i literally can't do this shit anymore. i suggest everyone who is having the same problem as me move to 4+Sup Forums, this is fucking brutal

Wether it's Kurds Turks white helmets or assad, they're all godamn disgusting Muzzies who deserve their atoms split

STFU NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OUTRAGE

Nice way of explaining it. People who act autistically one way or another about anything are transparently shills or deluded brainwashed sheeple not even worthy of consideration. Because normal people dont act that way at all, hardly ever. It has nothing to do with reddit, just everything to do with people like you :-0

Be your own person OP. Your post shows that you're too obsessed with other people's opinions

fuck off unpaid idiot shill

....Ridiculous....You are into pure fantasy, pure ideology you are as wrong as most leftist.

Complaining about being called a shill is what happens when a shill glows in the dark and doesn't realize it. We can recognize your methods, and it's just disingenuous and manufactured attempts at culture change among people you do NOT understand, while pretending it's organic.

A person can take issue with Trump or his policies and still be identified as pure Sup Forumsack, but this never happens because of a CNN link or some random e-celeb's tweet. It will also NEVER result in feelings of regret, because Sup Forums knows what Clinton stood for. A huge portion of Trumps support was folks understanding that sending him to congress was a punishment to career politicians who would then have to answer to him.

Basically, a pure Sup Forumsack will never preface criticism with "inb4 shill" or "I promise I'm not shilling", will never utter the phrase "nu/pol" or accuse others of being blind followers of Trump.

If you get called a shill and it bothers you, it's because you're shilling. If you call someone a shill and they don't care, it's because you're shilling.

>The only war there is is Innocents vs shitskin Assad
>ISIS
>Innocent
You're a complete fucking brainlet mouth-breathing MONG.

>'I gotta fight ISIS brb gotta gas this village first"

also, just because most of you shills aren't paid, doesn't mean you aren't shills. A failure to monetize isn't a valid rebuttal.

"So what if I've sucked 10 dicks before lunch, I'm a morally upright woman because I've never demanded payment!"

Shill

shill

The white helmets have tried pulling off similar false flags before, THEY use chemical weapons, Assad has none. Not even Obama fell for tricks like this. They were disarmed years ago.

You don't actually know what you're talking about, despite being a Trump supporter, knowing that the vast majority of media is corrupt, you're perfectly happy to go with their story when their narrative seems to support Trump's action. We've been following this war for years and it's clear that Syria was a fairly decent country that was flooded by mercenary terrorists from Iraq and Libya after the Arab spring. The US and their allies have been supporting and arming ISIS because Israel doesn't want their neighbors being decent, prosperous countries. Israel has been treating ISIS combatants at their hospitals.

It's yet another jew war against a stable Arab nation that the establishment has been trying to get you to support for years, now that Trump is in office you're happy to let Trump fucking nuke the place if he pleases. It's almost as if Trump was just another pawn all along.

Why u hate fun? Let the newfags die

the shills are having a bad, bad day today.

>Trump is at war with Assad
Never said he was, only that I wouldn't care if he would.
Protip: he's not going to war

What ideas are you being paid to push? Who's paying you?

Yet.

Just wait, it will come, he'll try and sell it to you and millions of people will eat it up.

At least you agree that it's not war yet. Look if he goes to war I agree it's kikepuppet. But now it doesn't seem to be going to war in my perspective.

So I guess therein lies our disagreement

>Complaining about being called a shill is what happens when a shill glows in the dark and doesn't realize it.

>she's a witch
>she says she's not a witch
>aha, that's exactly what a witch would say.

as kafkatraps go, that's not even as sophisticated as 'men who complain about feminism have fragile egos'

what's wrong with these people is that they're low IQ morons who respond by parroting buzzwords whenever they can't think of a comeback. It's like liberals and the word 'bigot'.

Ok, let's play by your example. You really CAN expect "the witch" in this situation to make the claim that she isn't a witch. The problem here revolves around the fact that a person who ISN'T a witch would ALSO say the same thing. So at that point, it's the HOW that becomes important.

In this case, you've got childrens flesh stuck in your teeth, a large hooked nose, and you're wringing your hands while rebutting your "witch-ness" through an insincere grin.

No sophistication needed, because this is beginner level manipulation at work.

Stop creating slide threads OP.
I only want to see threads about spicy based niggerpedes who stab non-MAGA hat wearers getting arrested by bike cops and threads about large breasted quadrawoons getting busted for inciting AntiFa by belonging to a real gender or whatever.
Note to quadroon thread: moar lewds pls.
Fucking shills kys.