BREASTFEEDING UTAH MOTHER ASKED TO LEAVE STORE BATHROOM

eastidahonews.com/2017/04/breastfeeding-utah-mother-asked-leave-store-bathroom/

Woman's bathrooms in America

>mentally ill faggot larping as a woman = perfectly normal and acceptable

>breastfeeding mother (a natural born woman) in the Woman's bathroom = reeeee get out!!!!!

Why is our society becoming so anti-motherhood?

Follow up:

White anons, why don't you impregnate a latina qt? You know they are loyal and traditional right?

>Utah
>Race mixing Moromons
>Retarded American society
absolutelydisgusting.jpg

they get fat and are gassy

also I don't know why breast feeding women don't prepare bottles to take with them. There's no reason to actually breast feed in public

Generations of boys and girls programmed to believe tits are men's playthings. Also, the sight of breastfeeding triggers lust in observers in upside-down world

Breastfeeding might be offputting to look at, especially in a restaurant setting but it's still legal to do in the dining room. This woman had the good sense to breastfeed her child in a bathroom away from everyone's sight an still gets shit for it? Fucking rural and suburban retards need to be purged.

Not to long ago down South here that thing would not have been allowed to use the human restroom, let alone whip out her welfare tits. Disgusting race traitor. Fucking Mormons.

I would wager you piss sitting down.

You shouldn't be taking babies that young out and about anyway.
Also, look at that fucking pathetic race mixing white guy.

I used to do that. Welcome to the life of being a boy raised by a single mom
I developed a lot of feminine mannerisms I've had to consciously overcome like walking around with a limp wrist, or just speaking in a really high octave when I'm on the phone or excited about something

ITS A BIRTHING INDIVIDUAL YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

I was raised by a single mom and didnt piss sitting down.
Literally the only thing that i dont have from not having a father is knowing how to deal with girls as anything more than platonicly

I cant into girls but i can into everything else

>There's no reason to actually breast feed in public

? Babies get hungry. It's impossible to carry around bottles all the time. Really, how uptight do you have to be to give a shit about that?

She was in a bathroom, ffs!

its easyer to take a titty out then
>get clean bottles
>spend time milking yourself
>fill bottles
>then clean bottles agian
repeat

I also meant to ask how much of a pussy faggot you are but i forgot :p

Yes goyim.... it's horrible for a mother to use her own milk to feed her little goy. Only buy my approved formula

it offends the guys that cant have babies

IQ is hereditary and usually somewhere in between both parents' male sides of the family in the case of men and female side in the case of women.

This means that you should look at what her father and grandfather do before you start a relationship. If the men in her family are deadbeat drunks, chances are your kids will be too.

I like footpucci the best

Fuck off dan

Google it m8 it's a real kind of fleshlight

On a train or in public I'd agree that I prefer them not to breastfeed. But in a woman's restroom? Come on, usually there's a specific part of that restroom set up to take care of babies because it's so common and babies used to be important to society.

Are you saying that babies, disgusting bundles of shit and crying are more important than lgbtqia+ bathrooms?

I'm saying our ancient enemy, the jews, is trying to make white babies an absurdity to be feared.

Yep faggots and Canadians should all be gassed for threatening the future of the white race. Black women be growing 6 extra nipples with niggas on every tit in the ghetto, and you're gonna rag on some lady fro. Utah? Eat shit fucking leaf

is she a tranny?

>Have to keep milk temperature regulated if out for extended period of time
>Breastfed babies eat on demand and demand is usually high
>Sometimes you're in a hurry
>Bottle feeding can mess with the baby's ability to latch properly
>Babies can be little shits and flat out refuse to eat out of a bottle at times
>Mom still has to pump when bottle feeding so milk supply stays adequate

Raising a newborn here. There's no point to worry about discreetness with feeding a baby. No matter what, my wife is still getting her tits out whenever he eats, whether it's straight from the tap or bottle. Anytime I try to bottle feed him it's a damn chore to get him to realize that it's not a boob and the milk will come out a lot faster. I don't pretend to be an expert, but my experience tells me that you're talking out your ass and have zero experience with the subject.

>that look
Reminds me of pic related. Made me laugh out loud when watching.

I jerk off to Colombian cam whores a lot and really want to travel there. They have some thicc bitches

that is pretty funny.

and to answer op read brave new world