Did the Japs deserve it Sup Forums? Why?

Did the Japs deserve it Sup Forums? Why?

no

Every Sievert.

We probably could've just dropped 1.

>push nuclear reset button
>Japan turns into ally and leading tech developer / trade partner

This is the solution we need, Dahnald.

No. It was just a real world test for the Soviets to see. The terror bombing campaigns were more brutal than the actual atomic bombings.

they actually wanted to tell the japs they were gonna drop it as a test, to show them the power of nuclear bombs. they scrapped the idea because there was only enough uranium for one bomb at the time and they feared that the japs would move US POW's to the testing site.

no, may still be justified
were the Japanese close to surrendering without it? If yes, did the Americans know the Japanese were close to surrendering?

yes

They were the enemy. Sneaky cunts deserved it.

yes, berlin should get one too

Nobody deserves Nukes. Nobody.
Of course, unless it's Pakistan.

they said 'fight on' after the first.

That's how close they were to surrender

Also if no then what should we have done?

imperial japan was a near religious cult, they 100% deserved it.

unless you somehow think 2-4 more years of fire bombing tokyo daily is more humane.

They didn't surrender after the first one, moron. We literally had to drop the second one.

No, it was wanton murder.

They fuckin knew they'd surrender with it you fucking cuck. You just encompassed Swedish mentality as a whole.

POO

The japs were literal subhuman monkeys. They killed, raped,and murdered as many people as they could until they met the US Marines. The moment they met an enemy that could fight back they got fucking roasted and ended up killing themselves with their own weapons.

carpet bombing kills way more...

no they didnt

No civilian deserves an atomic bomb.

Japan had no ressources left, how long could they fight? It was only a short matter of time.

Okay, here's the deal: could we have won without them? Yes. Would lives be lost? Yes. However, this show of strength and terror truly made it stick in the entire world's mind that we shouldn't be fucked with. Was it necessary? Yes. Was it necessary to win the war? No

Thread is more about the marxist take over of education than about why the bombs were dropped.

Pathetic how poorly educated some of you are.

Real simple - the death math was ugly either way. Japanese defending Pacific Islands would fight to last man using rocks and sticks. Very few waved white flags.

If you disagree you're probably a jew

Should have dropped a third for making grandad build a railway

Ok, I'll do your homework for you.

Option 1, No Nuke

Japan continues fighting to the last obaachan. Japanese society is obliterated, along with most of our military, over the course of a five year long bloodbath. Korea of course has been taken over by China at this point, and instead of making Japan the 51st state, we give it to China in a show of cold war goodwill.

Option 2: Bombs Away

We drop 'em. The Emperor, who like most Japanese have zero regard for human life, says fuck you, we'll continue fighting. Okaaaay, so we drop another one. The Emperor comes to his senses, we spend billions of dollars rebuilding and protecting this hikikimori factory, and they still have Guilt Trip August.

Option 3: We pull out entirely, and watch while the Chinese torture them for a few years. No rebuilding, no anime, and certainly no autistic robots. Also no nuclear program or Fukushima, that would eventually poison the Pacific.

Take your choice.

>just one

You should really read a bit about what happened between Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Emperor made it perfectly fucking clear that he wasn't going to stop, and he wouldn't since he gave no shits about the peasants.

You're surrounded by weebs, remember.

Agreed.

Yep, before they saw the might of the atomic bomb the Japanese were ready to fight a land invasion of Japan.
Is it nice that they were bombed? No, of course not.
Is it justifiable for a country to preserve soldiers lives at the expense of the enemies civilian lives? Most definitely. That's war, so when you wage it you had better be ready for it to affect those who think they're safe and not directly on the front lines, eg civilians.
So, they did deserve it. For those which say it's not deserving nor justifiable, you are lacking in understanding how far the Japanese people were willing to go to win. The Japanese only surrendered after the two bombings because they believed that America had many more atomic bombs to use against them.

All the weebs in this thread need to off themselves. Japanese were and still are complete subhuman trash.

yeah

they looked at us crossways

no they didn't need to and for all intensive purposes, it was a test as to the power of a nuclear weapon on a settlement or better put an experiment.

"By July 1945, a prototype weapon was ready for testing. Although Germany had surrendered months earlier, the war against Japan was still raging. On July 16, the first atomic bomb was detonated in the desert near the Los Alamos research facility."

>Did the Japs deserve it
>Japs
You answered your own question.

Play stupid jap games win stupid atomic prizes.

Option 3 please

I actually have been reading the complete history of Japan. I'm only up to the 1700s at the moment. I had no idea that happend after the first nuke. It's interesting.

Furthermore, more civilians died from the fire bombings. The only reason the atomic bomb is so questioned morally today is because it carries such a psychological weight. We see atomic bombs as that keystone of Mutually Assured Destruction and a constant fear in terms of whom may acquire them.

>Germany Surrendered before Japan did.
>We should bomb Berlin

Stay forever mad you polish scum, Hitler should have purged your people like they did to Germans in Danzig

They were no more or less reprehensible than the firebombings. It was war, and a total war at that.

All in all, the bombings saved far more lives than they took. The first demonstrated the power of nuclear weaponry, the second gave the impression that we had a massive stockpile (IIRC we only had one more ready to go), scaring off the Soviets and preventing a North & South Japan and in all likelihood another war, not to mention negating the need for a far bloodier initial invasion, assuming that the "Japan-was-ready-to-surrender-anyway" meme wasn't true. In bombing these cities and killing a few hundred thousand, we in all likelihood saved millions of lives and perhaps the Japanese nation itself.

>intensive purposes

LOO

They deserved more.

They could have gotten one up their ass in Tokyo and another in Osaka, but instead a city not in the top 10 (Nagasaki) and #7 (Hiroshima) by population (the former less than 300k, the later /13 of a million or so) ate the atomic dicks. They got off easy.

I had a WW2 Uncle in the navy
>The uncle's father slept in a trench in WW1
>Was told by his father
>Join the Navy, so you have a bed and breakfast
>Stationed in the Pacific out at sea
>The crewman on the NAVY ship were told
>Write your letters home get your affairs in order
>We are waiting on commands
>A few days goes by
>Navy personal find out Japan had been nuked
>Everyone celibates
>American soldiers get to live
>There will be no 1 Million casualties or greater
>Thank you Richard Feynman for your Atomic research

Yeah.

>tfw first bomb made manga happen
>tfw second bomb made anime happen
>tfw third bomb would of made anime real

>Had no resources left
Did you not pay attention to the pacific campaign at all you fucking retard? Japs would hold locations for MONTHS even when they were literally starving because they had no food. Look up Operation Neptune and you'll understand just how many soldiers were on mainland Japan waiting to slaughter any amphibious landing. Russia had next no no experience fighting an amphibious war and the US's planning would have thrown them into some of Japans more fortified locations.

Of course they deserved it after the rape of nan king

Poor Dick got stomach cancer from hanging out next to experimental reactors doing maths.

>Did the Japs deserve it Sup Forums? Why?
>deserve it
Are you implying it was a punishment, as though they were wayward children?
Are YOU a child?

ctrl-f "russia" "phrase not found"
The allies needed a quick victory to keep Russia from swooping in at the last second and occupying half of Japan, like they occupied half of Europe.

Yes.

Why not? Did you spend too much time sucking Obuma's nigger dick to remember we were blind sighted in Pearl Harbor? They deserved every bit of the radiation we rained upon them.

>"Are you implying it was a punishment"
are you implying they didn't do anything wrong

Roasted

>remember we were blind sighted in Pearl Harbor?

It's blind-SIDED, you ignorant prick. And secondly, the government knew the Japs were coming, knew those US soldiers were going to die, and let it happen anyway. Fuck your fake indignation (that means anger, btw, you dumb fuck).

>Did the Japs deserve it Sup Forums?
Yes
>Why?
Because fuck you, that's why

1 Absolutely

2 Who cares

>Did the Japs deserve it Sup Forums?
Yes
>Why?
Payback for 尊皇攘夷

No. They were ready to surrender if they got to keep their Emperor, which they did anyway.

Only reason it was dropped was to serve US post war interests.

It was kikes who.decided to nuke Japan not whites.

>All in all, the bombings saved far more lives than they took.
fucking kek. burgers man, everytime. they must drill this kind of propaganda into their heads in school or something. USA = SHIT. I love watching your empire crumble in realtime.

>pacific campaign
Wasn't operation Neptun the operation at normandy?

So you will tell me that japs started kamikaze because they had an other option?

Nah, we'd actually been getting peace offers from them before dropping the bombs.
We just wanted it as essentially unconditional surrender with the right to make their constitution.

>are you implying they didn't do anything wrong
So YES, you are a child.

all gooks must die

Oh damn, that's brutal
Can I get a source from a historical website for that? I want to show my professor

You guys somehow manege to blame the jews for all bad that has ever happened. -_-

nanking massacre

Gooks aren't Japanese. They're Japs or Nips.

>believing in nukes

Why you dropped only two bombs???! You should destroy that subhuman islands !

Option 3.
The treatment of the chinese by the japs makes even Charles Manson look like mickey mouse.

No. Americans and Soviets/Russians did.

gooks are koreans you fuck

BLACKED.

>the government knew the Japs were coming

There is always one britbong conspiraloon in a group.

That flag
My sides

No, just the one. The other should have been thrown over Berlin. Doesn't matter if they already surrendered, those fuckers definately deserved it.

Considering they are ready surrendered and half their population was already dead from fire bombing i have to say no.

it was just a way to exterminate the smartest ppl on this planet

Anime.

Civilians, separated from atrocities of war, didn't deserve it, neither did allied p.o.w.s imprisioned in Hiroshima in moment of the attack. So didn't Hiroshima's garrison, whom only task was to protect their people.

However their sacrifice was nessecary to bring an end to a horrific conflict, and to prevent an invasion on mainland Japan, where even more innocents would perish

It is a classic example of "killing less to save more". The moral position of nuclear attacks depend's from a subjective philosophical stance

typical american tard with out independent thought jacked on the shit they put in the food.
let me guess, you are fat

start shit get hit

the US warned them that if they didn't surrender they'd get rekt on an unprecedented scale

look in to it its fact.

Give them a break Tojo they dropped as many as they had

>You should really read a bit about what happened between Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Emperor made it perfectly fucking clear that he wasn't going to stop
Jap here, I echo this.

Faggot Westerners keep on projecting their own "nice" Eurocentric values onto foreign cultures, that's why they cannot admit to themselves that there are evil cultures with evil values, like Imperial Japan or Islam.

Please, the nips deserved it, (as much as a civilian population can deserve something like that, even though we did drop leaflets beforehand warning them that the city was going to be ash in two weeks) but not because of Pearl Harbor. Go look into what they did to POWs, that's why I don't particularly regret the bombs. Plus, even if we ignore the revenge angle, the bombs ensured the end of the American blood shed in that theatre. And to address the usual claim that they wanted to surrender to Russia, well, we all know what communism does to a country. Today, after all of that, Japan is an economic powerhouse (as opposed to the third world shithole we all know it would have turned into). Good End.

Zainichi subhuman detected

Source on this? Cause to me this sounds like a load of Bullshit.

No. The bombs weren't actually used because of Japan anyway.

Surrender was on the table for a while and they simply would not surrender unconditionally. This isn't bullshit, this is pretty much taught standard in schools nowadays.

No, strong nation with strong traditions and culture fighting against the zionists in Washington deserves a reward (not a bomb)

>Wasn't going to stop
I was told that this was because they thought that the US only had enough fissionable material for one, something about plutonium vs uranium.

You overestimate American education but I get what your saying.

Yes, revenge for Nanking.
Two nukes weren't enough.

Yes. They fought to the point that all the people of Japan were willing to die to protect their homeland so America did a "challenge accepted" and after 2 A-bombs the Japanese BTFO

>I love watching your empire crumble in realtime.
You're certainly one to talk, leaf.

> amerikun, pls stop burning us
> we did pearl harbor but we soo sorry nao
> pls stahp
Those kind of "peace offers" have been sent but why take them if you can deal with them for good. The sliteyes would have backstabbed you again if you let them, so there was a need for a more permanent solution.

looks about as legit as the famous holocaust photos
who would be there casually taking photographs of brutal warcrimes?