Islam will become White

If Hitler had been a Muslim, he would have conquered the world. It's time for us White men to become Muslims. We will make our wives Muslims and have 20 children with them. Multiple wives even.

>In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".[1]
>A famous anecdote about Adolf Hitler's perspectives towards Islam and the Arabs is recounted by Albert Speer in his best-selling memoir, Inside the Third Reich. Speer reports that "Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs."[2] The delegation had speculated that the world would have become "Mohammedan" if the Berbers and Arabs had won the Battle of Tours in the 8th Century AD, and that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."[3] Speer then presents Hitler's claims on this subject:
>Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.[4]
>Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[5]
>According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[6]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg
youtube.com/watch?v=aH6Qu-UtV8M&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That doesn't make it more truthful than christianity.

At this point... sure. Whatever.

Christianity has been our weakness. If Muslims one day all suddenly turned White, they would dominate the world in a year. 1.5 Billion Muslims. They are the biggest, most nationalistic, male driven, movement in the world. Their only problem in that have IQ of around 70.

If us Whites hijack Islam, we will rule the world. We just need to add some White identity and some Hitler love into it and we're good to go.

yeah but in the times where hitler was alive islam wasn't trying to conquer europe so hitler didn't have bad oppinions about islam

>expecting whites to believe this

Also, if we adopt Islam, it will solve the Feminism problem. Our women wont be slutty degenerates any more.

Hitler was not even Christian. He pretended to be because he wanted votes and popularity.

Muhammad was a schizo retard. Literally.

Muhammad wasn't even Muslim. He pretended to be because he wanted votes and popularity.

>

Satan wants you to be paying attention when you worship him.

hello cia nigger

So true.

Inshallah, Mashallah brother

have you not heard that Mohammed first said his visions were demonic when he first saw them? Being barbarians will not help us nor our race. We must defeat them like the Lutheran and protestants defeated the Catholics: with logic and good will. er... well I'm Italian Mexican, so... your race...I'm pro white though...

If Hitler was a Muslim Germany would have lost within 2 days.

Praise Allah and our prophet Hitler in Heaven!

White people are disgusted by Islam. Also fun fact: Muzzies come here only to have their children denounce Allah.

Stay. Mad.

If Hitler was a Muslim he'd have beheaded Eva Braun for not wearing a burkah.

>Hitler was nice to muslims so he can use them as cannon fodder
>therefore whites should become muslims

If you weren't such an animal you wouldn't love Islam.

A found a coincidence in a piece of bread. I think it's trying to warn me against the faggotry being promoted by OP.

>from their local Iceland
What, does every neighborhood have a nearby Iceland they can go to to get rotten fish and boulders? Why doesn't my neighborhood have one?

I hate Islam I'm mocking it.

Wow. Im so scared. Better take this seriously then. I guess they really do mean business. I mean they're announcing it on Sup Forums's Sup Forums of all places. Yikes.

WHERE IS HER HEADSCARF
THIS SHIT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED HAD SHE FOLLOWED REGULATIONS PROPERLY

Oh I see, I'm an idiot carry on

Stopnreplyig to OP...OP is clearly a brown musrat who is doinng whatnhe did months ago trying tonseenif he can cinvince pol.to c9nvert to shitslam .....why dont you reverse>>>>>esrever.....why dont all muslims convert to Christianiry.....he will find any excuse not to convert to Christianity.....so until then fuck off Achmed you brown skinned piece of shit who sorships satan....your in the kuffar land so follow kuffar rukes....personally i wish you would commit suicide....a dead muslim....by suicide is the best!!!!! ....meme that

>Christianity caused our weakness
How? Europe and the west has been the most technological and militarily advanced in the world and Christianity has been there all the way.

The absolute REVERSE has been true in Islamic countries. They went from being slightly more powerful than the west to being 3rd world shit holes.

>first cousin marriage. For thousands of years

This tbqhwy. People think muslims are whites, ive never heard a Muslim say that. They hate coal burners and degenerates though, and have a bigger platform than any of us

But it's fucking fake
Building a house on unsturdy foundations is literal retardation.

Reformation islam all white, start purging take all women rights away.

If pol adopts islam than the ADL would have to claim islam is a white supremacist movement.

but then i'll have to dress like a poor person and press my head to floor all the time and visit stinky mosques with the mudslimes everyday
and the worst things are i cant eat pork or drink fine wines
no thanks

These claims also appear in "Table Talk", which were private conversations, hence not for public hearing. I think they're true. If Islam was a white mans faith...yeah, I can see the merit. As it is?

Remove kebab.

inshallah brother, we will save the west and our peoples with Islam and Muhammad, the alpha chad

maybe we should fake a mass neo-nazi wave of Islamic conversions.

media-tards believe the "OK" hand symbol is nazi code now, why not ruin Islam too?

An ideology is measured by its success
Nazism failed big. They turned the entire world against them and were crushed.
Islam slowly decayed. Unable to innovate it got surpassed by its neighbors.
The liberal western world did pretty good on the other hand

REEEEEEEEE BRITNEY IS NOT RETARDED

got poisoned by a jew and lived with agony until his death

But did Ali like lolis?

We will exterminate Islam to save the West from you pedophiles.

all of you act like we have to chose either islam or christianity
we don't have to chose either, we've go our own religions.

Amen

Ikr
This is going to fucking glorious

>Shit-tier bait

this is fairly compelling I have to admit.

>Islam
>requires you to be a bitch to saudi arabia
>encourages inbreeding
>leads to homosexuality

>European paganism
>deities are local to you
>militaristic
>völkisch
>high test in general

Praise Allah!

>yfw you just realised Islam came into being because nobody knew what the fuck Epilepsy was.

>Implying Islam wasn't white from the beginning
>Implying chechnya isn't white
REMOVE

Someone call Andrew and get him to do a post over at Daily Stormer declaring Islam as the official religion of the Nazi's / White Nationalists

does he have enough viewers to really get it trending? Shill journalists are lazy AF and will only notice if it s trending on twitter.

we can frame it as we embrace Islam because it is anti-feminist, anti-degeneracy, anti-j00, blah blah blah.

we also need pics of dudes in fedoras (or whatever the hell normies think we wear) holding up Korans and smiling (WHILE MAKING THE WHITE POWER OK SYMBOL!) or some shit. I own neither.

Nietzsche's work is praised by Jews and spread around for the goy. Same with Darwin. The Jews want us to think we're nothing but primates.

Read the Proticols of the Elders of Zion, it mentions both of these names in the book as people (they) have used to turn the goy into degenerates.

Nice try apu but hitler didnt want to rule the world but free the worlds people from jewish control

you are just as bad as the jews

He did it with New Balance (declaring them the official shoe of Nazi's) and the media flipped. Even my dad heard about it and he only watches TV news.

Let's try to get it into a trend.

It's obvious the Christianity is the TRUE redpilled religion! /s

At this point we need to rule the world. If we leave these other shitskins they will keep infutrating us.

Fuck that

>so unclean he doesn't care about showing up to a public event smelling like shit

Typical frank.

>says that while getting his ideology from Muslims

Aquinas would be nothing without Avicenna and Averroes. His argument for God's existence is a dumbed down one from the other two.

That saying was obviously figurative, you retard. It portrayed a more ascetic eating vs gluttony of others.

There is no problem with a human being having to repeat verses in order to remember them. I know Christians believe a man was infallible and essentially God in flesh but in reality, people are not. In Islam, the scriptures are from God, not from a prophet. Prophet is a messenger who has a human was struggling. He forgot temporarily, like any human would, but it didn't affect his role as messenger.

This is a stupid accusation. Not only is scizophrenia (a pretty documented disorder) not have those symptoms, but those accusations are not accurate to begin with. Getting a message from the Divine would obviously shock a person. Any story that mentions a human being getting some divine relative from the all powerful God, while making it seem like they handled it like it was nothing, is in fact evidence of nonsense. Even if one is skeptical of divine messages, logic ally a human effected would still feel a brunt.

.. but we are primates you moron

Haha quality!

i dont use twitter, you or someone else is gonna have to get this thread over.

It's like the book Dune where Islam has become a majority religion only infused with bits from East Asian cultures and Catholicism. There are white characters with Arabic names stretching back centuries.

if the hadiths are correct, Mohammed was definitely white. Not sure if we should be proud, ashamed, or kind of both.

You have no idea how much you stick out shill.

Jesus is thebtruth andbthe AntinChrit isballah and moHAMmed islam as a religionnis the anti christ the anti Christ doesnt have to be a person...... it can be a religion....islam is anti "CHRISTIAN"...and islam is anti "CHRISTIAN'S".....allah and mohammed amand islm are anti Jesus CHRIST .......islam is the anti Christ.......deceiving the many and being helped & pushed onto the innocent and vulnerable masses by the evil .....sounds about right to me.

Whelp.. I think I may have found the final solution at the air show yesterday

Religion

is

for

idiots

Nope.
Without religions civilizations die.

If Sup Forums likes happenings, Islam has a really interesting concept of the armageddon - aka the greatest happening

youtube.com/watch?v=L-OmlOb_dFg

In Islam, the "Sun rising from the west" is one of the major signs of the end times.

Jews also created ISIS to help destabilize the middle east so they can expand Greater Israel.

Bless thy holly anti faggot bread.
Say it with me fellow /pol aterians.

Bless thy bread.

Is Islam the final red pill?

Salam Alekium, brothers!

I think its up there. its not incompatible with Christianity necessarily. Muslims just dont think Jesus was literally God, but they consider his teaching just as important as Mohammeds. I think Jesus gets more mentions in the Quran than Mohammed.

I'm not a muslim btw.

Why this tingles my senses

Kill yourself, you will never be white.

Whatever it takes

You don't need Islam to have more children, you fucking dumbass

Have you even tried goat pussy?

Don't talk shit if you wasn't tried it ya fuckin normie

goats are blessed

Already did. It's called "White-Sharia"

>Claims to be a proud white man
>Embraces an Abrahamic paedophile desert cult
k

Fuck the religion of Arab supremacist.

Kekslam instead.

And you too can fuck off, Sargonite.

No. It's not for idiots.
It's for controlling idiots.
And women.

Its happening!

youtube.com/watch?v=aH6Qu-UtV8M&list=PLyfPcUoivAtbqB8Fj7R6jsNV_8Nc8U5YR

>If Hitler had been a Muslim
If Muhammad wasn't a pedophile and didn't have epilepsy. If. If. Sage.

*tipa fedora*