kxan.com/2017/05/01/reports-of-multiple-people-stabbed-on-ut-campus

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
mobile.twitter.com/richhomie_qu4d/status/859119119861460992
youtube.com/watch?v=zkpo4ErzgGg
twitter.com/RealDoctorWhite/status/859129499715239937
re
totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/
itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Urban or Turban?

first for Islam

>greatest country on eart
>literally shooting and stabbing one another at any given opportunity

fucking burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

muslims

urban

mobile.twitter.com/richhomie_qu4d/status/859119119861460992

>Stabbing.
Got to be Turban, if it where Urban they would have used a gun, missed their target, and wounded six bystanders.

Daily reminder Ana Kasparian is better than you.

Again?

And I thought April was happening month

witness account

Haha that was where all those libtard faggots protested the campus carry law with dildos, I bet those cunts sure are glad nobody had a gun today.

Knife means someone either got KEBAB'd or RICED.

I WONDER WHO DID IT HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Hasn't it been less than a year since the last murder?

During my first semester at UT several years ago some dude killed himself in the PCL. Was all dressed up too. Didn't kill anyone else though

youtube.com/watch?v=zkpo4ErzgGg

you had an attack in your capital recently. You're not immune to this either

They just had the anniversary for the girl. The stabbing happened infront of the school gym.

>bandana
Turban confirmed.

>INB4 IT WAS MUSLIMS BLABLABLA

Can we look at the facts first before we start flying the accusations? Faggots

stabs people
kek

That dude stabbed his mom and someone in the tower

Black man
pics in link

twitter.com/RealDoctorWhite/status/859129499715239937

>flag
Hello, Achmed.

They said people with Greek letters were targeted.

>turkroach confirmed

>Texas
>stabbing
Does not compute.

let me guess that was a no gun zone?

Good. Dead leftists. There are no conservatives on college campuses so rejoice, brothers. For once the trust fund kiddies got a taste of shit they constantly advocate for.

actually you can carry on college campuses in Texas but UT is like a mini San Francisco. Liberal hell hole

so it is?

kek

>May Day
>mayday mayday indeed

Antifa was targeting frat boys because they are all racists.

Incredible. If they were racists they would jump out the second nigger approached their table. Now one of them is dead. Good riddance.

>studenys literally just stabd there while he stabs 2 guys

I am alumni of UT and this is so hilariously accurate of the kind of brain dead normies that got there.

goodluck : ^ )

technically it's not but as an example the lefty geniuses at UT who want it to be a gun free zone decided to protest by carrying dildos around last year. Bet they wish they were armed now

rumors that she was getting stabbed

Getting into UT is hard as fuck.
Where did these tards come from and where did they get the time to do this shit?

Top 8% rule. If you're top 8% of your highschool graduating class in Texas you get in to UT automatically.

it's not hard if you're from texas

I hope there will be much, much more happening in those safe spaces. Reminder that those are the people who move away FIRST when the diversity comes knocking on their doors.

Must have missed that one.
It is if you're going for engineering.

lol what
I'm in aerospace engineering here, half of the people in engineering are brainlets

Not what I heard.
Then again that was sometime ago.

>i await some sort of "gotcha" statement
Ahahaha holy fuck universities really are making us retarded

#KNIFECONTROLNOW

COMMON SENSE
BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

It was a no life zone

there's a stabbing in a French over seas territory where the stabber screamed Islam is a religion of peace before stabbing a few cops.

Thanks, I needed that

magas or antifas? who did the stabbing?

Remember my brothers

>Man attacks fraternities

HOLY FUCK BOOJCRUSHER GOT SOMEBODY KILLED!!!

Chad Communism in action.

re ddit. com/user/boojcrusher

PICNIC OF PEACE

found his facebook, not much on it.

THEy prolly didnt want to be islamphobic so they waited incase it was a stabbing of peace

Oh boy

So a nig, but may be a muslim and/or hippie-commie

>Kendrex
Kek

He looks white

She can't keep getting away with it!

WTF planet are you on.

Are you sure this is him? I wanna start trolling #woke blacks on twitter, but don't want to end up being wrong.

Yes, he was black.

The PD just confirmed it.

yeah. They just said it on the livestream as well.

>top 8%

this cunt is in the top 8% of graduates in texas? literally ignoring someone getting stabbed to death in front of you?

Unconfirmed?

His twitter handle is @Kchazz
He is a UT student

Confirmed
I go to UT. A lot of friends know the guy

shit, it's a White male

Alt-right=the kikes
Antifa=the kikes

>A lot of friends know the guy

What was he like?

From what iv gathered he's black, premed, likes weed and shoes, hasnt posted any weird antifa or leftist shit on his tumblr/fb, dressed like a 'we wuz kangz' dindu for this attack

Well. Brits have had kebab cities in London, 429 children immigrant sex ring, are next Sweden, Germany, and France. And they worship god hag. What'd I miss? Oh yes Poo caught up to your GDP this Year and even Libcuck California is how many times your size in GDP? Texas?

Probably for the best that he won't be going to med school now, I suppose.

Yeah but it wasn't their own people tho

THIS WAS AN ANTIFA ORGANIZED, PREMEDITATED DOMESTIC TERROR, DO NOT LET IT BE COVERED UP, MAKE THE TRUTH KNOWN

totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/
>Police have detained a knife wielding suspect that stabbed multiple people outside Gregory Gym on the University of Texas campus leaving one dead and three others injured. The story is still developing and not much has been confirmed other than the one fatality, but this appears to be a photo of the alleged attacker (holster and all) being apprehended.

>Coming off the vandalism of UT fraternity houses by an anonymous group looking to incite chaos, rumors are swirling around Austin that the assailant was targeting Greeks. Fuel was added to that fire as the “Vandals of UT Austin” posted this eerie message to noted revolutionary anarchist website, itsgoingdown.org.

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

But it is
t. Austinite

Even if it is, the city media will cover it up

> mfw not good enough to go to Rice, went to TAMU instead, dropped out after 1 year and realized i could have gone to Austin and banged UT sloots and swam at Barton Springs, but then realize I was a pathetic beta male who couldn't even hold eye contact

it isn't
t. someone who actually went through the admission process
you would've dropped out of UT if you couldn't make it at TAMU

Well, there's that....and crippling depression, anxiety, desu I couldn't have even finished community college then I think