Do you ever think about it?

Do you ever stop and thinking, and I mean *really* think, about what we're doing?

We are living in an age, living on the verge, of a return to right wing politics and the decline of liberalism. And a we're at the forefront of that. A bunch of losers on an image board posting anime will erode decades of feminism because (((they))) decided to go after vidya. They can subvert and silence normies but they underestimated nerds with nothing to lose.

Remember when it was just Ron Paul memes and laughing at happenings? Fucking hell lads.

The other night I went to club space in Miami. I danced with a few chicks, made out with one who then followed us to Cheetah Hallendale Beach, a strip club in Hallendale Beach. Afterward, me and the girl from the club got 'privatedances' in the back and then I got my dick sucked in the car in the parking lot by the girl from Club Space. Once I came, I didn't even want to take her home like originally planned and proceeded to go home by myself and browse Sup Forums

The whole time I felt like I was taking part in a goy ritual. When I spent $500 for VIP for my friends and I, I heard 'good goy' as I handed them my money. When I threw $100 singles on a stripper who was eating out the girl from Space all I could think was 'good goy empower women goy'. When I gave the DJ $5 and requested a Kodak Black song all I could think was 'good goy, play the diverse music' and when I was dancing to salsa I thought ' WHY ISNT THE MUSIC IN ENGLISH' even though I am Latino and not white.

This place has fucked me up. I don't want to be degenerate anymore. I still am going to be degenerate. But still. It hurts my soul desu.

Why would you spend that much money on women though?

Because that's what you do when youre partying. I spent $2000 that night. Will probably do the same this weekend

>me 12 years old playing lego in my room
>mummy knocks on door and says bedtime
>tidy up lego and climb into bed
>mummy comes over and tucks me in
>tell mummy i need to speak to her about something very private
>mummy reassure me i can talk to her about anything
>tell mummy about problem where peepee go big and stiff very irritating
>mummy says is normal but needs tickle from time to time
>ask whats that
>mummy says she will show me how to
>take off pyjama bottoms and sit on mummys lap
>mummy gently stroke peepee and it go hard again
>kiss mummy and touch her boobies
>mummy unbutton her dress and let me suckle
>suddenly feel rush and peepee start pulsing
>hold on to mummy tight and yogurt comes out
>start to cry
>mummy ask whats wrong but just tell her i love her lots
>mummy says she loves me too and very proud of her big boy

Yeah, it's fucking insane how powerful a group of dedicated people can be. And that group is growing larger every day.

>underestimating nerds with nothing to lose
It's not just that - it's
>underestimating nerds with nothing else to do

The devil makes work for idle hands. NEETs hands are idle 14 of 24 hours per day. 8 for sleeping, 2 for jacking off into their cum jars and the remaining 14 for overthrowing the new world order through providing a constant undercurrent of pithy OC and meme-worthy shootdowns of liberal "arguments" that slowly turn the masses against the overwhelming forces that mainstream media programming and celebrity politics have brought to bear.

Trump lost the popular vote, most brits regret leaving the euro, and there are regular rallies across America that dwarf even Trumps inauguration.

You're just a bunch of stupid kids kicking over blocks and claiming you made a difference
People are just starting to get pissed, we are still basking in Obamas economic glow. In 2 years when Trumps policies start making a difference, lives are going to be ruined, THEN you'll see the resistance

We're fixing the West

>Obama's economic glow
Obama did jack squat. What glow are you talking about? Even if he fixed Bush recession the economy is still worse than it was even in the 90s

>The devil makes work for idle hands.
Agreed.

>Society should fear men with nothing to lose
>The devil makes work for idle hands

Those are two maxims that grow more true every day.

>>>One post by this ID

Get the fuck off Sup Forums faggot

>Fucking hell lads.

what the actual fuck?

>basking in Obama's economic glow
I honestly can't tell if this post is supposed to be ironic

really, why didnt you fuck your mom?
faggot

Poo
I lov mummy

You got issues man

I don't think that anything we're doing has any meaning or will help the ever faster declining state of the west. At best, it might help us to cope with the downfall but the death of the west is imminent and not preventable.

But then again, who knows, maybe Sup Forums will spawn the new Caesar that will grab the reigns and lead the last survivors into a new age.

I know, right? To change his world, my Grandfather had to be evacuated from under heavy fire from Dunkirk after the BEF failed to beat back the Nazis, spend years chasing Rommel back and forth across North Africa and then got shot in the arm invading Italy.
I just sit on the toilet with my phone shitting and shit posting. We live in the best time line.

The most jewish thing i've heard all day desu

Civilizations rise and fall. The soul survives the death of the body. If the body dies, and the soul survives, then the soul can find a new body.

If the soul dies and the body survives, what you get is a hollow shell of what was once a great life.

Right now the soul and the body are dying, but if the soul can be preserved, what does it matter if western civilization as we perceive it falls? Rome fell, yet we still don't STFU about it. Old institutions die hard, and we'll still rally around the next best thing, the closest thing to that western civilization.

So what I'm getting at is a new order will rise from the ashes of the old one. It really is a glass half full vs half empty thing. See it as a rebirth, not a death to lament.

Gotta fap now

If just a little bit of the ideas generated here seep into MSM news it already means we painted a part of the huge cultural image of our time in our color.
So it has meaning and impact for sure.

yes, truly Sup Forums is a force to reckoned with! we number in the thousands, maybe even the millio-

oh. right. it's just 100 mentally unstable NEET losers whining about jews.