HAPPENING! Multiple students stabbed on UT campus. He DINDU NUFFIN

One student dead, multiple stabbed in critical condition

Other urls found in this thread:

kxan.com/2017/05/01/reports-of-multiple-people-stabbed-on-ut-campus/
twitter.com/richhomie_qu4d/status/859119119861460992
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Coulter's Law
totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

>That knife sheath

WUZ

>gay police

why is the white cop wearing a du-rag?
why is the nigger wearing a ninja bandana?

>US campus is attacked
>an actual happening

Only pick one Lopez

KANGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Why isn't this on CNN?

>Reno 911

dark white skin

kxan.com/2017/05/01/reports-of-multiple-people-stabbed-on-ut-campus/

I go to UT but am stuck at work...

I love the cop with the moustache

If doubles Im gay

maybe everybody wanted to dress up like fags for mayday

reroll

reroll

I thought cops shoot all niggers on sight? What the fuck boys.

roll

F
They traded their guns for dildos in the name of diversity and tolerance. That's what really matters though I'm sure they took it for the sake of culture enrichment.

never gonna happen just accept that you like girls faggot

>mfw bike cops actually look badass for once

Holy shit arrested by bike cops? This guy is going to get shanked in prison.

he got tased... He's a goner

I thought that was Rob Schnieder for a second.

Stabbed a white guy
>not a hate crime

How did I just know this was going to be the work of a nigger....

SUM TING WONG?

Another racist circle jerk on Sup Forums. If you were living under a oppressive racist system meant to enslave and genocide black people. You too would lash out against the system but you won't since you've got white privileged.

Facts are facts you know...

Stop assuming that dark white skinned mans race shitlord.
Oh god, I just assumed xirs gender.

How do those dildos help you now UT faggots? Bet you wish someone had carried a gun to stop this guy.

BOMB THREAT NOW
NUFFIN!

Nice one, shill.

dont you know? he's """"White""""" according to census statistics

Eyewitness account

>"The system"
>Kills students

Lmao

Just remember what those niggers did to Chicago.

They should have been carrying a dildo
#cocksnotglocks

>we wuz Brits and shiet

God damn it i fucking hate black people

twitter.com/richhomie_qu4d/status/859119119861460992

>homeboy

Jesus I hate my fucking city. Let's just sit and watch this guy stab people. It MUST be a stunt/ironic.

I hope they all enjoyed getting culturally enriched.

>be american
>don't have a gun to stop the chimp

can you faggots get any lower than this?

Interesting how there's not much mention of race by the media, but with the San Diego shooter yesterday it was all "whitey wants to purge the blacks"

When near niggers, always be ready to do the right thing.

>taking it from a bike cop

Shootings, suspicious packages, stabbings, bomb threats since yesterday...what's going on?

Day of rage? Are they hiring loonies to start a racewar since Antifags failed?

looks like an evil white supremacist with no soul

The weather is good so nigs go out nigging in the sunlight. Results are as expected.

Happy May Day Tovaritsch!!!
Workers of the World Unite to Smash that oppression.. Oh fuck do you have any quarters to lend me comrade? My BMW is on a meter and it's almost out...

Its May Day.

Chilantro is bretty gud tbqh senpai

Kimchi fries are almost worth getting stabbed for

>black kills someone
>CNN

HE DIDN DU NUFFIN
GUD BOI

>Are they hiring loonies to start a racewar since Antifags failed?

The antifags decided to let the niggers get shot instead of them.

Is that Sam Hyde sitting behind him?

kek

he died btw

Proofs?
Articles

Is he a cartoon character?

I came to rage not not to laugh dammit.

Kek. Nigger in photo is literally a homeless methhead/junkie that used to hang out in my neighborhood.

Let's be honest, the USA is the most anti-white county in the west. No country made more anti-white propaganda. Things like this will be more happend in the future..

he is the one who died

>(people look at him and I await some sort of "gotcha" statement)
This is why all those "Prank" videos need to be fucking banned. People are too used to thinking that its some sort of joke when people's lives are threatened

I'll admit that the US has a large amount of anti white propaganda because of Hollyjew. HOWEVER, even with all that, soros, ivanka & kushner, allllllll that, we still are nowhere near as bad as "All our women will be required to wear hijabs" - Austria, Refugees are the bestest - Germany, or Rape capital of the world, Captain Sweden.

If a few "pranksters" got shot the rest would probably stop.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

never forget

why is the knife still in it? he's a threat, he should be immediately disarmed.

> MFW when everyone he stabbed was a fucking hardcore liberal who got what they deserve

Liberals are sheltered fucks. That's why they will be the first to die in the civil war because they lack the fight or flight response. Pathetic that even insects have better survival instincts than these little shits.

its probably fake to make black people look bad

I bet the news runs the narrative that the frat bros said something racist to the nigger and imply that they deserved it

>If you were living under a oppressive racist system meant to enslave and genocide black people.

If that was true there would be no blacks left. If the (((system))) and everybody is racist, why bother to maintain the appearances?

why didn't he stab some teachers?

Prank videos have nothing to do with it.
All anons have to be ready for a nigger attack even if you never leave your parent's basement.

Austin, so it makes sense.

this hopefully

one of the victims stabbed was UT NROTC

faked false flag to embolden the rising white supremacy in America
S A G E this shit

BASED BLACK MAN

I noticed that too, there must be something very different about this case because the (((media))) isn't mentioning any of the races in the entire articles.

I think most leftists just suppress that immediate instinct for social gain
I mean most leftists are either rich or live in majority white areas so they can avoid blacks
some are broken but most are just more attuned and desirous of social standing than we autists

Coulter's Law
Coulter's law dictates that the longer that it takes the media to identify the shooter the less likely he is white and Christian.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Coulter's Law

Someone shop Wojak on him

Paradoxically the US makes the most anti-white propaganda thanks to (((them))), but gives whites the most rights because of its founding fathers.

Justice (((Ginsburg))): “I Would Not Look to the U.S. Constitution”

In the other thread they said before he died, one of the stabbing victims gave his phone to a girl and asked her to call his mom and tell her he loved her.

Just thinking about that really makes me sad. Having to tell someone, probably as a random stranger that your son wanted to let you know he loved you before he died.

You aren't supposed to lose kids at school. What the hell is wrong with the world. If you have to take out anger take it out on yourself, don't hurt others.

Doesn't UT have campus carry? WTF you faggots, this was the perfect opportunity to show what armed students can do and instead you let him kebab people.

Link to post from campus antifa before stabbings.

totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/

see

>murderer is black
>this wont be international news with face of white boy broadcasted and printed in every newchannel and paper accross the world and retweetet all over the internet