BLACK MALE SUSPECT STABBING WHITE MALE GREEK LIFE STUDENTS

1 KILLED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhkGIWlHfd8
twitter.com/moodycollege/status/859136941530525698
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thing it's a gun free zone.

Apparently 10 people liked the stabbing

What kind of boy is he, and what did he do?

He wuz a gud boi, he dindu nuthin

Gentle giant type of character

>Greek
>white

he was getting his life in order, doing those programs

How come most of Obama's sons have west African features even though Obama himself is of east African descent? Is he a cuck or something?

WE

looks like he was only 14 and was going to college. I'm guessing the whites made him do it.

Was this a retaliation for the pool's closed shooting? Have we started a tit for tat racewar?

HE GO'NA CHURCH ERRY DAY

Based black man!

What a crazy looking skateboard in front of the suspect.

Obama's a faggot.

god your bicyle cops look so fucking cringe

What the FUCK are those officers doing?

They didn't even fucking take his knife from him. Are they retarded or something?

he was a young bloke of upstanding moral character who seems to be guilty of doing nary a thing

did they not take the knife off him?

*Several Mmmmhhhhhmmmmmm's*

It's an empty sheath you fucking blind dingbats

That's the knife sheath, it looks empty.

Fuck trump and fuck white people

>Go on murder spree
>Get arrested by bike cops

Who cares. We all already let the dude who shot at white men in California fade into obscurity. If we aren't willing to capitalize on this shit and hit back then we deserve for it to keep happening.

Leave my neighbours alone you shitty apes.

That arent bicycle cops, thats their special forces.

Apes belong in a zoo

You racist

did he set out to kill just one guy or is he incompetent?

They're campus police retard

>Go on murder spree
>Get arrested by bike cops
They should integrate this in Highscore Hero.

He has dark white skin

Fuck off you dumb stormfags only serve to make the REAL right look bad.

Sage this garbage.

Fuck off nigger

I wonder when liberal news outlets will report this?

>be american
>don't have a gun to stop the chimp

can you get any lower than this?

>fuck white people
you mean fuck the most creative race of people on this planet who basically created the civilization and things you use everyday?
You must be black and dumb.

It's stormfag to decry targeted racist murder sprees against whites? Lol fuck off shariablue.

I go to UT Austin. Two of my roommates are frat members. I'm hearing a lot of wild rumors.

Apparently there has been an uptick in grafitti and vandalism of Frat property. One building read "Tuition pays for bombs". Many buildings were reportedly tagged today.

3 students were stabbed, "1 person has succumbed to their wounds" -Campus text alerts.

Now onto the more wild stuff I'm hearing:

All students who were stabbed were wearing greek letters

A bomb threat was apparently called into the communication building and the building was evacuated.

Apparently a girl in the student apartments west of campus was inspected by a figure in a hoodie to see if she had greek letters on.

From what I'm hearing it sounds like a premeditated hate crime against members of the Greek/Frat community. That's what all the evidence is suggesting to me. It sounds like the commie beta revolution against chad has started on my campus.

Screenshot this. I'll hang out in the thread and answer what I can.

WE

A bonoboy and he's chimped out.

DINDU

I also heard that a student with a CHL and handgun held the suspect at gunpoint until police arrived. I've heard less of that though, and it is absolutely unconfirmed.

Most of what I just posted is chattering that I'm hearing from my Frat guy roommates. Many of their meetings are canceled tonight and the houses evacuated

>Tuition pays for bombs
W-what?

Why'd they take his knife?

Racist police

HAHA, you tea sipping faggots, we get richard spencer and you get stabbed.

Noice. Saw them horns off.

You don't get it. It's either intentional or they're stupid. There are agents LARPing as WN, and generally infantile WN following them. As long as there is LARP, they will never win and always get duped. Fuck this guy, though. Nigger should be executed. No excuses.

Do they not have fraternities in Italy? The ones over here use Greek letters like Sigma Nu and Theta Chi.

so are we /protected class/ now?

If you don't hate and want niggers to be exterminated from the planet you are a cuck. Don't be a Nu pol faggot. Pol and stormfront have the same ideology.

Because stabbing people is illegal.

UT Austin is a "Cocks, not Glocks" campus.

The students pretend that their safe spaces actually work.

Little lefty snowflake didn't count on BBC being bigger than their cocks though.

We kangz now.

>(CNN)One person was killed and two were injured in a stabbing Monday afternoon on the campus of the University of Texas at Austin, officials said.
>The Austin-Travis County Emergency Medical Services reported that one victim was dead at the scene and two were transported with possibly serious injuries.
>The stabbings occurred near Gregory Gym, and one person was in custody, according to a tweet from the Austin Police Department. University police also were responding.
>Police were warning people to avoid the area.

Thanks CNN

You can carry at UT.

This is actually the second person a nigger has killed on UT campus in the past couple years. A nigger raped and strangled a girl a while back.

Why Aggies are the biggest chodes to ever exist.
-The Post

What's stormfront? Also, saying all black people are violent is ignorance on your part.

Update:

Communication Dean sent an email and they spoke with a UT Police Sergeant, all facilities are clear and no threats against them.

They're still holding class, but not taking attendance

A nigger paid to suck my dick.

if only the students where armed

I don't care if they're violent or not. They're black and for that they deserve death.

You have to go back

>a premeditated hate crime against members of the Greek/Frat community
good tbqh

what a weird way to go through life. Anyways, I disagree with what you're saying.

go back where?

Fucking Based.

That's why our numbers are dwindling.

It's Texas, you can carry at UT you fucking sperg

whoa black people killing people

I was watching this episode with my little sister and knew this would somehow end up on Sup Forums.

Guess that cocks not Glocks campaign they had really worked

Already on nbc

Why use a knife when you live in America and assault weapons are easily available?

Also at UT. Sup Forums not my usual board but the talk is here.

> girl in the student apartments was inspected for greek letters

See pic related

He was going to college an sheeeiiiit

You can carry at UT, I'm hearing someone had a gun but didn't take a shot because panicked crowd

HAHAHAHAH NO MENTION OF RACE

>ONE STUDENT STABBED ANOTHER STUDENT

>go back where

Anywhere but here you fucking low value faggot.

But his race wasn't relevant to anything that happened.

He dindu nuffin, he was a poor boy with a broken heart because his gf broke up with him ;~;

wow it's almost like the liberal talking point of "B-BUT YOU'LL HIT INNOCENT BYSTANDERS" is fucking stupid because just because you have a gun doesn't mean you will be impelled by a supernatural force to magdump into the crowd

Classes canceled, possible bomb threat

Please don't respond to trolls

he stabbed those people because they were white and he was black.

besides that race is always covered when it's a white person killing a black, so by CNN's protocols race is relevant.

yeah i'm not even a Sup Forums regular but honestly CC on campus has made me feel safer, not more dangerous

uh oh

Easier to conceal and get past security cheaper, and murderers are rarely known for proper critical thinking

Because the suspect was as student at the uni, and UT Austin conditions you to be afraid of holding those loud, scary bang-bang sticks.

I just got that as well

I think what happened is that the individual moody communication dean made the call to go ahead with classes before the campus wide evacuation

Hi bevo here had to leave building

youtube.com/watch?v=UhkGIWlHfd8

press conference starting soon

(((they))) are now going after the knifes. WHY!?
Because they are to easy to get, unlike the guns.

this is another way to de-claw all us pussy goyim

Where are my UT bros at?

currently locked up in my room in west campus. Was about to go to Greg wearing letters before the stabing happened

Let's be honest, the USA is the most anti-white county in the west. No country made more anti-white propaganda. Things like this will be more happend in the future.

thanks user

Fuck off, you nigger loving faggot

Yeah there's conflicting information, see:

twitter.com/moodycollege/status/859136941530525698

BTW I live on 18th st and a cop just went roaring up Lavaca w/ sirens going