Reminder that Christianity is non-European religion and Christians are traitors to Europe

Reminder that Christianity is non-European religion and Christians are traitors to Europe

try this method :)

Christ is oficially king of Poland. Suck me off, heretic :)

So your king is a Jew?

SVL traitors and fags on the loose again. KYS

Fuck off snownigger. Modern Christianity was born in Europe. That it's based on some middle eastern jew is inconsequential because it was codified in Rome and is the origin of our European values.

All your ancestors did was raid, plunder and destroy knowledge.

Heretic implies they believe in the same God and interpret the book differently you fucking moron.

No..jesus

King James begs to differ

Yes, problem?

BENIS

Pathetic cuck

Hot piss! This is news to me. Then what is the true religion of Europe?

Paganism, duh

WE

Aryans BTFO forever.

Are you going to burn down another church and then praise muslims, Varg?

WUZ

PAGANS AND SHIT

Larping fedoracuck

>yes goy embrace paganism! it is christ who is the jew
>oy vey go back to hugging trees and slaughtering each other

I mean to be fair that was the north in the Middle Ages compared to Africa today

Varg is an idiot

I mean, I guess Christianity is non-European if you discard the last ~1600 years of history

What? It's real helmet you idiot

Bless King Rædwald

top kek

Lol even you use the christian name of your faggot "religion"

Ugly synagogue

norse didn't give a shit about hwhite-ness or being european
they raped and pillaged hwhite towns and sold the hwhite women as sex slaves to muslims

When referring to a group of religions. Each one is something separate but they share a common origin that no one of them ever had a reason to name.

Yes, and His name is Jesus - God's only Son Our Lord, Born of the Virgin and of the line of David. DEAL WITH IT

Ugly twig shit.

>Dude yeah Im a witch n sheiiit
Fuck off.

Maybe you need to think that through OP
Askenazi are European not semitic
So piss off and tell izrail it's a traitor to yurop because they practice a semitic cult. Let us know how you get on shlomo

lol

>He is too intelligent to believe in Abrahamic faiths

Please tell me that image is shopped on.

/thread
the abrahamitic ride never ends

god is he a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Cute

Christianity is the successor and continuation of the Greek schools of philosophy, you mongrel.

Says the flag that is literally a giant cross turned sideways...

most pagans today, other than the 30 that exist on Sup Forums, are flaming homosexual communist liberal progressives

REK'T

ladies and gentlemen.. i give you /nupol/

this is true

Christianity is intertwined with concepts born from Greek philosophy such as logos.

based

DELET THIS

Your a shill. Your intentions are to mock and deceive the intelligence and newfags of Sup Forums.....we see through you....fuck off bye....you will never deceive Sup Forums ......Jesus Christ will always be our saviour andvour faith is and always will be Christianity....nothing will become between that sonyour wasting your energy....use it on commiting suicide.

>these niggers actually think the "jews" of today are the jews of the bible

Christianity like all religions can be okay. I'm a neo pagan, but then again it's just preference. The Pope is a fool. The Muslims would kill him and destroy the Vatican if they could.

Not everything European was made in europe

Europe is a combination of 14 civilizations following the Greek syncretic model.

Greeks back then were really based. They recognized good ideas are worth appropriating and combining into one bigger central syncretic civilization. This has been the European model since the past.

Alt-right is a sad attempt to shut people off as much as alt-left is a sad attempt to shut white people out of the civilization they helped create.

that's how they fucked our ancestors over, they stole concepts from our own mysteries and corrupted them for their own use

literally everyone and their grandma got influenced by Greek philosophy, including Islam
that doesn't make it an European religion

Reminder that I don't give a shit you cuck

The "Western" frankenstein needs to die. Cultures should be what they are, and not what gets glued on by outsiders.

Oh wow, a fucking mongrel meddling in european affairs.

What else is new?

t. atheist cuck

God bless

>worships a non-white Jew
>calls anyone else a cuck

Fuck you dude! You don't speak for me or anyone else but yourself on this board.

you are a retard. we fucked ourselves over the moment we turned "atheist". cancer like communism only can spread when we forget our roots.

Who cares?
Go die you faggot.

Fuck off, we are sick of black skirt pedos occupying our country

>that embarrassing shop

Fins are also non-European, you should go back.

I envy your country

You obvs didn't read greek philosophy becasue if you would have you would not speak such idiocy .

Greek philosophy is the foundation of European thinking. Romans adored the Greek culture maybe not so much the Greeks.

What Greeks tried to do is to create a system of thinking that unifies people outside nationality, ethnicity, and genetics and they succeeded = Science & Christianity both are a product of Greek culture. They both unite people and both transcends our human reality.

But they fucked us over blah blah...

He does speak on behalf of me. OP is a share blue OR neonazi shill trying to mock and remove everything non-white claiming is non European.

you are the one who doesn't speak for me.

Reminder that Finns are non-european mongols and do not belong to Europe

Reminder that all refugees are non European

Also reminder that until 1980s Eastern Europe was also non european.

>You obvs didn't read greek philosophy
seriously? who did? it gets cut out more and more from the education and you can almost say it is intentional effort. instead you read post modernism crap like fouceau and the ilk

>scandi scum claiming to have a stake in european affairs

the brits and the krauts have been running that whole continent for 100 years, you guys are just tax revenue and migrant dumping grounds

Infidel then.

BEST ADVICE

>European
That doesn't exist, it's a meme. North and South are too different. Christianity was born out of the minds of the old Mediterranean world. As a northerner you can easily discard it if you wish, but it will never disappear here since it's so deeply ingrained in us.

Oh fuck off with your Canadian post-national bullshit

nice photoshop faggot

>christianity is a product of Greek culture

this is what they taught you fucking leafs ? do you even browse Sup Forums ? is this your first time here ?

FUCK OFF LEAF!! GO SUCK AMERICAN AND BRITISH COCK

I did. All of them. Is not that many books.

What Aristotle says today is still unmatched.

All the ancient greek writings that survivied are considered western world canon. That is greek civilization is the foundation of western thought.

Only germanic people are all about wiccan shit and """"paganism"""" cause is (((((European)))))

Btw UK is half muslim so I dunno if you can even post here.