Moving to Hungary?

Hungary seems to be the only country in Europe unwilling to be complicit in their own cultural and ethnic genocide.
As much as I love England and the UK, we're simply not taking any action at all are are literally bending over for ZOG and their white genocide agenda.
I'll always be English, but I'm white before I'm English. If whites here aren't willing to fight then I would rather my energy be spent helping people who actually want to be helped, and I don't want my kids to grow up as a minority in their own homelands.

Thoughts? I've heard quite a few native western Europeans are moving there already (Brits, Swedes, Germans etc). Can a Hungarian give me advice on this? Thanks a lot.

NEWS:
>Mayor says white nationalists from wester Europe are welcome, bans Muslim clothing & call to prayer and the gay agenda
ibtimes.co.uk/anti-islam-hungarian-village-says-white-nationalists-across-europe-welcome-1605269

>Mayor welcomes western European whites fleeing multiculturalism
whitegenocideproject.com/hungarian-mayor-says-village-welcomes-western-european-refugees-fleeing-multiculturalism/

>They're building a wall
nypost.com/2017/02/27/hungarys-border-wall-only-a-few-months-from-completion/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5Az-aq_Bjo
pirateproxy.cc/torrent/7408538/Hungarian_Language_Learning_Pack_(Updated)
bmbah.hu/index.php?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

WHY THE FAKE BLUE EYES

Fuck off! We are full!

Scared of the holocaust

>Swedes moving to Gypsy central

Ayy lmao

Fuck off, they're full. Hungary is for Hungarians.
Letting in foreigners is the first step on the same path that your nation is reaching the end of right now.

Not listening to Jews, sorry guys.

If you don't think you are better than others, please move here. Skilled people are in need, especially in the programming sector, for example, but other sectors as well.

Hungarians are already diverse, we have a lot of white admixture (the main ones are slavic and germanic). One could say Hungary has become a great mix of white peoples, which I do not see as a problem.

You have to do the following:
- Register
- Find work (probably not that hard as you are a westerner, especially if you are skilled)
- Learn the language
- Don't be a dick to hungarians

Honestly we have western values, somewhat traditional. There is a political divide but people are people. It would be good to see western brothers settle in Hungary, and tell about your experiences to the natives.

How old are you, do you have any specific questions?

I'm okay with this.
Western, Southern Hungary Balaton area and Budapest is especially popular among foreigners.

Usually german retirees move to Balaton, which is quite nice desu.

I don't feel like i'm above anyone, I just don't want to live in this hellhole anymore. I'd do my best to learn Hungarian and to assimilate.
I'm 24, I have A-levels but am not university educated. I'm a practicing roman catholic too if that helps?

Thanks a lot my dude. It wouldn't be for another few years as I have to get my shit together, but I;m not bringing my kids up in this multicultural hellhole

>Implying
The villages are dying m8, even the gypos are leaving. I'd rather see Westerners on the countryside than the sad sight of crumbling houses.

Aletta Ocean is from Hungary and she's really hungry/thirsty.

avoid budapest

Getting a job is pretty hard though, but for retiring, the country is perfect. We already have a growing Dutch, German, and Finnish community.

You are not white!

Anglo scum.

I thought that's just a meme.

Religion does not really matter, but if you are practicing it might help you find a homely hungarian wife, they will be more traditional than city girls, that is for sure.

You are at a good age, I suggest you save up a bit and then move depending on next year's election. If they change power from Orban to someone else, I'm pretty sure we will become a shithole, relatively speaking, as well.

I live in London desu and understand your point man, I am there only to save up, but want to come home so fucking bad.

Oh yeah elections should be next year.

Also if you get a Hungarian gf in the UK she could be your stepping stone.

College education, it would be preferred, but I think you are still good since 1, you are a foreigner, 2, you are a native English speaker.

What are your other skills as of yet?

My girl friend is from Hungary. She's a Messianic Jewish.

Nah, younger people stay in Bp.

jesus fucking christ you westerners actually believe hungary is a decent country to live in

Hungary is a country for tourists and retirees, you have to have Western income to live a good life in it (i.e. spend it on whores and drugs). If you go there expecting a real country you can integrate into, good fucking luck, since not even the locals can integrate into it. It's been designated as a country to exploit by the EU core, just like most of Eastern Europe. Everyone you talk to will only see you as a potential way out.

I'm willing to do any kind of work to make my keep, but I can imagine jobs are hard to find, especially with people like me coming.

That would be nice to be honest. I don't really have any technical skills of any sort which is a problem. I have science A-levels but I'm not sure how much they'd help with getting a job.

A good life is not spending money on whores and drugs, that is degenerate as fuck.

>A good life is not spending money on whores and drugs, that is degenerate as fuck.
Well then, why are you moving to a country where this is the only point of living.

Just because you're unable to create a good life where you are, so you are deluding yourself that the grass is greener?

I don't want my child to grow up being bullied by gangs of brown Muslims and black Africans in their school.

Would love to see our countries finally come together. But I do agree with you Croatbro, most people try to leave because of the monetary situation.

At least we do not have sandniggers and niggers. That is the only appeal I guess.

If it's like graduation-type stuff, that does not really help. If you are confident in one of your skill-sets, just put it on your CV and sell yourself as knowledgable in that area. They will buy it most likely.

Man what the fuck is happening in Croatia?

I fucked a Hungarian girl a couple of times once. I came on her back and she just lay there for ages without wiping it off. Then she told everyone at work I had a little dick, even though she gushed her spunk all over it.

Just now I can cite 2 polish and 1 hungarian family who will move home soon because of this haha.

that sucks bro

Hungarians are Mongols

Germans moving to Hungary:
youtube.com/watch?v=d5Az-aq_Bjo

Their language is impossible to learn.
You'll never find a job there, and wages are china tier anyway.
You'll never find friends or a woman, unless it's a whore (highly likely to meet those)
While the country does seem based and right wing from the outside, they still got many problems with gypsies and there are still leftards trying to push the SJW bullshit, just like in any country.
They don't have any human right either, no right to own guns, for example.

>Would love to see our countries finally come together. But I do agree with you Croatbro, most people try to leave because of the monetary situation.
Let's be honest, they don't. They leave because of greed, selfishness, and propaganda. If everyone stayed, the situation would be much better. As it is, the only people who stay in these countries are apathetic/apolitical (me included), and let our masters run the show.

Speaking of decent countries, can you tell the audience about the new migrant quotas in Serbia and the houses being built and the money being reserved for them to "start agricultural businesses"? It's been all over the Serbian news in the past few days, and if I tell them, they won't believe me.

1) I'm sure it's not impossible
2) It's not about money, it's about the people
3) I might in church
4) I know of the gypsie problem, but I'd rather have a gypsie problem than a black african/muslim problem
5) We don't have a right to own guns here

This desu they are not bad for a eastern european country and they do have some policies that make them "based',but there is indeed a high language barier and its big cities are actually attacked by pc and sjw culture(not as bad asin the west by far tho).
maybe in 10 years when western europe will become unberable....

Yes. Yes it does. She was cute, too. At least I got to bareback her with my filthy bagpipe.

Why don't they sell or rent it out, instead of letting these houses die?

fuck off we're full

any good books you'd reccomend to learn the language? I did some duolingo in the past, would be interested if there was any sort of good book to learn the language.

>Hungary seems to be the only country in Europe unwilling to be complicit in their own cultural and ethnic genocide.
Also Poland and Ukraine.

Well, yes, "monetary situation" is a more rosey term for greed and selfishness. Whenever I ask my relatives how is it going here at home, I get the following:

"there are not enough workers"
"skilled labour is missing"
"no skilled workers, or highly eduacted ones"
"doctors are leaving"

The most capable will leave because of personal selfishness and greed, I do agree on that.

How is the situation in Croatia? Also, regarding the migrant crisis? Would live to know more man, never hear anything about you guys.

Gypsies are like "light-mode niggers"

because they're at the middle of fucking nowhere with no jobs and barely any infrastructure around

good homes with bad location

Start small, basic pronounciation and words. Try to speak and listen as early as possible, especially if you are native English, German etc. speaker.

As with any language, Hungarian is easy once you understand the basic thinking.

This might help, the other language ones are cool:
pirateproxy.cc/torrent/7408538/Hungarian_Language_Learning_Pack_(Updated)

I'm a native so no idea on books. Pratcice makes perfect. Also language exchange websites help a shitton.

I suppose somebody has to live in Europe's trash can.

You're a pussy faggot if you flee your own homeland instead of standing up and defending it, and you deserve to rot in the dumpster fire that is Eastern Europe.

Same shit regarding economy/moving to the west.

Regarding migrants, no one knows officially, they're mostly in centers that are out of view of city-dwelling people and there's no news about it. They don't want to stay somewhere where they don't get enough money anyway.

The prevalent theory is that most of Eastern Europe will start getting massive amounts of money from EU core at some point to entice them to stay, but that's hard to confirm until it happens.

alright, ill look into like finding news to watch or some shit like that. the only thing I had issues pronouncing was gy. It's a bit weird of a sound to an american.

Move into Enji

I've read stories of young Flemish and Dutch Flemish families moving to that area.

I hope they are integrating and trying to be Hungarian among the Hungarians.

I personally wouldn't directly move to Hungary because the language seems awfully difficult

Haha well yeah man, good luck with it!
Do some basic practice in writing first, otherwise you will not understand shit (you won't be able to connect subtitles to words).

Shit's fucked man. Depending on the next election I suspect the same. If Orban gets booted, probably a jew puppet will come onto stage and accept EU funds to still the monkeys in Hungary. Then it will become unbearable to the people to live here, that is for sure. At least there is peace now.

Amerifat here, I've done heavy tree planting labor in North Dakota 12 hours a day and have worked with farm people, would WWOOFing in Hungary be a good way to get my foot in the door if I were to attempt to move to Hungary? I also work on a gas station and deal with assholes a lot so I know how to be friends with anyone. And I'm really white but a skinny manlet so I'm not very threatening.

Why would a country already overrun with beta fags want another one?

Not sure about the visa requirements for you, please look into that.

See:
bmbah.hu/index.php?lang=en

>these fucking stock photos haha oh god

WWOOFing is always a good idea, although I'm not sure how many people do that here, but give it a try, you might find a person who is able to help with that process. Probably for you immigrating via work is the easiest, or marriage.

Jews are here I see already an insecure lanket

Ah cool thank you

Welcome man, good luck!

Macron will sanction your ass in a few weeks

>Bozgors
>white
Nice meme