Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2haHK46n0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not?

Because ethnic cleansing is fine as long as it is aimed at the Germans.

Top kek, Ivan.

Plenty of nations own territory far away from their mainland, we for example have shitloads

but now you're all being ethnically cleansed. within your own borders.

poland should take it. russia is not even connected. they couldn't do shit

who else would want it? its full of gopniks.

had*

>Canadian accidentally hints at his plan to take Alaska

Except for the 100+ tactical nuclear warheads stored there.

The only thing Poland must take is a nuke in Warsaw.

Königsberg is german by right, it's not even up to discussion. It was the capital of Prussia.

>you're all

I think you mean we're all, m8.

*had

good post
unironically clean the earth of germans

Did Argentina launched another invasion on Falklands?

It's Russian owned clay, like the rest of Europe will soon be

Poland has enough clay that rightfully belongs to others. They don't need any more.

Still got a decent we bit of overseas land

God save the Queen.

>The slave of jews want to genocide germans

It shouldn't. We should blockade the port, close the borders and starve the Russian scum out like rats.

yeah didnt mean to leave us out. america is in worse shape than any of you though. atleast we have guns i guess.

Take off your proxy euro cuck

Cyprus?

>white minority by 2025

The only objectively correct answer is to give all that clay to us :V)

>falling for the propaganda

We should kill euros for talking shit

>Propaganda

We own 6% of Cyprus.

and all of Russia and Finland and north-eastern europe is Sweden's rightful clay.

>America is afraid of that little piece of land
TOP KEK

>memeland

Than russians would attack whole Europe and their claim would be bigger also city was found by King Ottokar II of Bohemia when we send our crusaders against pagans.We still call it Královec.

I support this. We need a stronger Lithuania to protect us from eternal kacap.

we will see a balkanized russia. The mongol named putin can only do so much before everything collapses.

>leaf """""""""""""education"""""""""""""

Finland and northwestern Russia perharps, but all of it no

So much room for you to invite foreigners into.

i want things to get better but im not going to pretend things are peachy here. and you can fuck off if you're too weak to take a little criticism.

This is why

Ignore that retard. Latinos and Muzzies both have fucktons of kids. While Id argue the Muslims are far worse to live with, in terms of population replacement Americans are worse off already.

Just do yourself a favor Britbro and make sure they stay in the cities.

Because it isn't fair that all of Russia should be shit.

Eternal anglo strikes again

but Las Malvinas son Argentinas tho

Because Russia needs a decent port to trade and shit.
If they didnt, they would conquer their way to the sea once again.

>make sure they stay in the cities.

Unfortunately wont happen lad, the UK is actually worse than most countries in Europe, Brexit will stop nothing. Anti-immigrant sentiment is mostly against other Europeans. It is more acceptable to hate them than those poor third world 'refugees'.

ok whatever, poles can keep it.

Just so long as the Russian subhumans are finally banished back to the Tartar Steppe.

Why you people don't seem to like Russia is beyond me, it's as if you've been redpilled about everything else but still believe the media about Russia?

Fuck off Burger

rightful german clay

This. The average Brit is so helplessly cucked these days they'd rather choose some goat-raping Abdul for a neighbour over an East European.

Poles are the only european power that managed to accomplish less than russians.

Because like another race I could mention, they're basically just albino niggers.

Historically, russians have been a bunch of backstabbing cunts.

It's hard to make people forget it.

Those toilets aren't going to clean themselves Wojciech.

>power

Russians have accomplished more than most nations though so I don't really know what you are implying

The joke is based on the fact our ancestors created the foundations for Russia - without them, Russia wouldn't have become what it became. In fact, where Russia is now other countries would exist instead, and the name "Russia" wouldn't be anywhere.

But Vanya, your country *is* the toilet.

Because you can't do anything at all against it.

Pic related

Germany forever and eternally BTFO

Such as when? I can think of many European powers that were way worse.

What's it actually like living in Mogadishu without the sunshine, Sergei?

Good elf.

You're the one who emigrated to Bongistan, you tell me.

Compare and Contrast

Its year of ecology mate
youtube.com/watch?v=a2haHK46n0M

Thank you for your idiotic ancestor for creating their nation.

the research terms you're looking for are "enclave" and "exclave."

Yeah certainly, and we could put them far away from Europe so they wouldn't clash with white culture. There's already a Jewish Oblast in Russia's far east, with the gay flag. It would be a good idea to send all the jews and muslims and degenerates there, and build a wall around the oblast, and let them have their fun with each other.

Would kek if it were not so true.

When it comes to women I think we can both set aside our difference and admit we both produce horrible thot apes. Ask any European.

>I think we can both set aside our difference and admit we both produce horrible thot apes
But why?

>(((Poland)))

I'd like to visit Kaliningrad one day, I mean it's not far away from here

>gay flag
>Jewish Oblast
>Horrible climate

I think you have it wrong Sven, sounds like the ideal location to move all the remaining swedes to, leave the better land to the foreigners.

Because the urban females of both Ireland and the UK are usually awful.

Our rural women are nice though.

Small islands. Lots of inbreeding.

commies

witnessed & verified

Las Maldivas son Argelinas

I truly don't understand how anyone, barring of course bitter cunts, could justify that. They literally ethnically cleansed huge swathes of rightful German clay

They wanted to give this back to us in 1990, but Helmut Kohl said “Nope, thanks. Not interested anymore.”

A few decades of communism completely wrecked that place.

It's the pit stop for Slavs on their way back after they impregnate German women.

Shouldn't there be a famine you should be dying in right now?

>123670949
I'm baker from Latvia and I know thing or two about things inbread. Irish are far from it. Maybe English but really nobody gives a shit about Pakis.
Post your rural chik I've seen only the shit ones then.
(pics are from 'Straya)

Takes more than that - Irish are too stubborn to die

Shouldn't there be more niggers for you to be importing right now?

why does macedonia always look like a nutsack