Regarding Stephen Colbert

What does everyone on Sup Forums think of him, then?

I think he's a better news reporter than the actual fucking American news reporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXhFGO8R7aU
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10 years ago: based
now: sellout cuck

He's a cunt. A dumb, liberal, smarmy cunt.

his content is worse than mine but he is better dressed and maintained

Have you ever actually looked into his eyes? Like a good clear picture? They are pitch black. Devoid of any humanity.

I want to light him on fire

Why, exactly?

I can understand Trevor Noah being like that, but Colbert seems ready to attack both Trump and Clinton at any provocation.

Really, he seems much better than something like CNN.

Are you havin' a laugh mate? He's a 100% bought off liberal shill.

Used to be good. Actually watched him up through the primaries. As soon as Trump won he just went full shill. I know he always lent left, but he's now lost all credibility in my eyes.

He also literally started lifting jokes from twitter, he's jumped the shark

Fuck this shill... I don't care if he's from Canada... his a fucking Libtard democrat.

I want news without performance nor editorial commentary. I've a fucking brain of my own, just provide me with the documented evidence. I hate the way Colbert spoon feeds these laughing automatons information.

Stephen Colbert's Last Appearance:
youtube.com/watch?v=yXhFGO8R7aU

Some say his ghost can be seen haunting the late night network schedules, moaning in a forlorn tone "Drumpf, Drumpf, Drumpf..."

Alright, okay...

...Say, do you have any PROOF of this?

>colbert
>reporter

Back when he was on the Colbert Report, his whole shtick was that he was a satirized version of a bush-era Neocon. Now he's just kinda a generic late night host who isn't all that interesting. No problems with him other than that, I think some autists one here just have their panties in a twist because they didn't realize he was only pretending to be retarded and that he always was liberal.

the BLOMPF meme is the only worthwhile thing about this insufferable faggot

Never realized young colbert was so swarthy

Ties to Podesta
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

fucking garbage normie tier tool who along with kike stewart helped elect obeezy. Now he's an absolute unfunny disgrace to the Ed Sullivan theater.

All the satirists are. The mainstream media networks are all state run media in bad drag.

>Neonazis are always unnaturally smug about everything - even while being laughably, demonstrably wrong
>Hate ebbul libbbbbrrrrruls for being "smug"
What is this?

he's a good goy. he traded his christian morality for cosmopolitan intellectual jewish supremacy. his leftist positions are never based on the universal Catholic social justice of Rawls, they are based on the subversive jewish social justice of Horkheimer and Adorno

Kek

the dynamic between him and the black music guy comes across terribly. black guy just 'yes sir's him the entire time. painful

what the fuck?
the only thing Colbert ever does is shit on Trump, that's like his whole thing
I'm pretty sure he's never said anything positive about Trump

He was never based, just Bush was funnier to laugh at, then Obama came and they all sucked his dick, and now they are trying to force jokes against Trump when Trumo honestly is funnier than all these "comedians" up against him

This is some shit bait, Colbert is a cockhead, sage slide threads

During the election, the dude would spout leftist talking points like a rapid-fire robot. He presuppositionally approaches everything from a leftist point of view.

If he's not a paid shill, he's a partisan hack who preaches to the quire.

BISCOTT CHIN

>its another "autists can't recognize sarcasm or satire" episode
Colbert was a conservative in the same capacity that Family Guy was conservative

... just listen to what he's saying, his funders, etc. and you'll understand in a heartbeat, this isn't hard ffs

>it's another "autists can't laugh at humorous shit because they get their feelings hurt" episode

Hardly anyone thought Colbert was a conservative during the Colbert Report days, are you fucking retarded? He was just funny and was making fun of retards in the Bush admin. Now he's lost a ton of humor and on top of it he's just another annoying shitlib on late night.

his humor is not subtle in the slightest, no one thinks he is conservative

>Quire
American education

As Fox News was to boomers 17ish years ago, he is to millennials today. They are unaware (or simply don't care) that they are being programmed by monied political interests with repeated exposure to narrative building sound bites, snarky off topic pop-culture references, and roaring applause and cheers to manufacture consensus. You might say something similar about Sup Forums but I feel we're more honest about being stupid weeb autists whereas Colbert's audience is convinced they are the intellectual top crust immune to such manipulations. I've come from being able to laugh at the man's schtick 10 years ago to loathing him for being a part of this underhanded bullshit in part because I regularly run into people who regurgitate him as a reputable political analyst.

There's something really fucked up and evil about him, and it shows in his smile. Guy has a disturbing presence about him.

>quire

Well put

hes a closet pedophile

Incredibly creepy man. There is something deeply unsettling about him. He is a friend of Podesta, so maybe that tells us something

At its best his show gets 3 million viewers, which means the other 320 million people living in America just don't give a shit about him.

Sup Forums gets more viewers in a day than he gets all year

Is he one of those faggots who, when called out on their bullshit, says that he's not really a journalist but a comedian?

He's a far leftist.

Sometimes when things don't go his way he has a meltdown and a hissy fit on tv. He is friends with Podesta so he probably likes to abuse children.

> He wasn't pretending to be retarded, he was always a liberal

FTFY

he is the ultimate /ourguy/, because he spend 100% of his time bashing drumf and praising anti-semites