Operation Burn The Red

I believe Sup Forums Should try to infiltrate antifa, from with in and commence sabotages. This will only boost us in the long run, we have argued we have spoke. Now lets act violence will only put us in a downfall, so why not be saboteurs?

>jew the jew
>chew the chew.

RAID EXPERIMENT THREAD

SAGE AT ALL COSTS

every poster below is a skeleton

How does a non existent meme board infiltrate anything? Pol is a bunch of satire and shit posting.

Great way to end up to end up on a redactedchan list. I thinking aligning antifa against the international jew through online propaganda is the best option.

Shut the fuck up faggot.
you're clearly out of touch with the boards culture as evidenced by frogposting, which only cuckdittors do at this point.

>123668026
An why are you bumping a raid thread than?
>replying directly
BUMP
>posting pic
BUMP
>putting sage in the name instead of the option field
BUMP

Online will only get so far user, let alone will all the shills and anti chan thats out there.
We can only do so much, and basically all we can do is. Satire shit post and cause them to get triggered.

>I believe Sup Forums Should try to infiltrate antifa, from with in and commence sabotages
You're grammar is so shitty that I'm reporting the thread. Allow people with 85+ IQ start threads, thanks.

>clearly out of touch with board culture.
>frogposting
Chico go back to making enchiladas.

>You're grammar
>You're
Nice bait

We have already compromised the upper echelons

we should let them know what the hammer and sickle mean (white power)

>implying Sup Forums pseudo-ops hasn't been in the works since J20
>forgetting the saftey squad

You're better than that OP.

MAKE IT TREND NOW NICOLAE.

shut the fuck up, bean. nobody cares about your mexican intellectual opinions.

>You're better than that OP.

Not better professional autist at his prime.

We're bored of Antifa already though.

>Chico go back to making enchiladas.

Is it how you whites talk in the uni when there are no minorities around? Remember to add the screen cap of yourself when you present that shit to a class.

>Is it how you whites talk in the uni when there are no minorities around?

Implying you're not a white yourself? oh wait i forgot the UK is full of mussies now.

>how you whites

You don't belong here shitskin. Neck yourself.

bump

Just get a bunch of m80s, replace regular fuse with .5 second fuse and pass them around at protest. Watch waaaantifa fingers explode as absolute proof of using fireworks illegally.