White females despise white males so much that they went to Syria to marry a black Islamic jihadi

White females despise white males so much that they went to Syria to marry a black Islamic jihadi

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RCh1t6VOoS8
youtube.com/watch?v=f0gFfXDgrD8
psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/why-notorious-murderers-have-groupies
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3204525/Swedish-woman-reveals-love-dearest-Anders-Breivik-written-150-letters-mass-murderer-wouldn-t-want-without.html
heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/09/28/chicks-dig-jerks-norwegian-terrorist-gets-love-letters-in-jail/
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/29/politics/state-department-employee-chinese-spies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need to rollback women's rights for the good of civilization. You guys may shit in the streets but you're onto something regarding the female question.

Jesus

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/index.html

women are so fucking dumb

How can a white boi compete!?

I'm white, but even I bow down to the BBC. I have finally accepted that I will never please a real woman with my little bitch stick. Everyone here should just accept that blacks are better than us. We have lower test and small penises, women know this now. The cats out of the bag, we just aren't attractive to women anymore.

Kek and they wanted a woman president

>
Before us we see a retarded woman. I mean, holy sweet mother of satan's left tit, marrying a jihadi? Does she have a death wish or something?

If I were a woman who would I choose, some cuckboi white nerd or an alpha male muslim willing to die for his religion?

POO

She's smart for choosing a man that can bear her children. White men are too soft. That's why they choose the delicious brown men.

IN

LOO

They make perfect Democrats.

You guys don't understand! He's not just a terrorist, he's more complicated than that... He's also a rapper. There's good in him, I've seen it... in between beheadings and inciting violence against the West. He's on a journey and I can help him... also he has a big cock.

nice thread.

There is already at least one thread about this, you street shitter!

I'm dying lmao

Sure, blacks may have big cocks, but they'll probably run for the hills once they discover you're pregnant.Just saying.

how much money are they gonna spend on rescuing her?

>shitskins
>bear children

She's a traitor. No one likes traitors. Just look at what happened to Alexander Litvinenko.

Thats deso dog in the picture. He's dead.

TOPKEK

The timeless tail of beauty and the beast

1) a single instance doesnt make your case. not seeing a shit load of plane tickets to the middle east bought by middle class white women. that would be in the news

2)thats a cover story the media made up with the pentagons approval. this is carry over from the obama administration which made excuses for terrorist constantly. that bitch is dead and i bet if you could read arabic you would eventually find the snuff flick she appears in on the web labeled "stupid american whore 2 electric boogaloo" where she is viciously sodomized by 100 brown men 1 after the other then she has a grenade put in her ass and is blown up

yeah rich Arab men usually marry Russian women

>She's smart for choosing a man that can bear her children.
>entire family proceeds to get DRONED
Real smart.

Simple, Women are weak and betray the tribe

>It also raises questions about whether Greene received favorable treatment from Justice Department prosecutors who charged her with a relatively minor offense, then asked a judge to give her a reduced sentence in exchange for her cooperation, the details of which remain shrouded in court-ordered secrecy.

TOPKEK

I've traveled extensively through the Arab world and in Egypt there's an interesting phrase I've heard that translates to, "My Mohammed is different." Egypt is unusual as a travel destination because it's so conservative that the sex tourism is reversed. Middle-aged European women travel to Egypt to find young, hot Egyptian men who they end up supporting financially. Since most of these women end up staying in Egypt for a long time, they all learn that it's actually quite common for young Egyptian men to find older European women with money. Despite this, most of these women maintain that their relationship is based upon love and is different from the economic relationships that they see other couples engaging in. So, they say, "My Mohammed is different." So now it's a catchphrase among the expat community in Egypt

>traitorous, despicable spook accurately represents the entire white female population

they dont , they just use them as whores

Fucking treasonous whore.

Better that than bringing more white bois into the world. I can't stand being white, I feel so weak. I wish I was black.

>blacks have big cocks
>implying
Only niggers who have big cocks are mulatto, and guess where they got it from?

Why is her face blurred? Shouldn't everyone know who the traitor is?

>deso dogg
>alive

how you can marry a dead man?

holy shit that's deso dogg

the absolute mad man, wont stop being relevant.

>Greene, who was still married to her American husband at the time, characterized her travel on the form as "Vacation/Personal," court records show.
>"Want to see my family," she wrote. Specifically, Greene said, she was going to see her parents in Munich, Germany.
>She boarded an international flight on June 23, 2014. But her destination wasn't Germany. She flew instead on a one-way ticket to Istanbul, Turkey, where she had reservations at the Erguvan Hotel. From there she traveled to the city of Gaziantep, about 20 miles from the Syrian border.

>Greene, who was still married to her American husband at the time
>who was still married to her American husband at the time
>still married to her American husband

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>>Women

>>FBI

let that sink in.

What a dumb bitch

So, you're telling me the FBI is compromised?

white women can't resist the Big Halal Cock.

>edition.cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/index.html

>dat picture

TOPKEK DESODOG, supposedly he's the "mastermind" behind a lot of the IS propaganda videos but before that he was just gangsta. ..in Germany.

>In Germany, Cuspert went by the rap name Deso Dogg. In Syria, he was known as Abu Talha al-Almani. He praised Osama bin Laden in a song, threatened former President Barack Obama with a throat-cutting gesture and appeared in propaganda videos, including one in which he was holding a freshly severed human head.

>Within weeks of marrying Cuspert, Greene, 38, seemed to realize she had made a terrible mistake. She fled back to the US, where she was immediately arrested and agreed to cooperate with authorities. She pleaded guilty to making false statements involving international terrorism and was sentenced to two years in federal prison. She was released last summer.

Two years?! Two fucking years? Well I'm sure that'll deter others from doing the same. What fucking country are you burgers? The Netherlands?

The CIA will handle this.

lmao deso at it again

youtube.com/watch?v=RCh1t6VOoS8

Stop fapping Trudeau.

Actually...

youtube.com/watch?v=f0gFfXDgrD8

>Greene
is she white or (((white)))?

and the guy who got cucked was a US soldier xDDDDDD

Please tell me this entire story is made up because this is fucking unreal.

>Born in Czechoslovakia and raised for a time in Germany, she married a US soldier at a young age and moved to the United States, several friends and acquaintances recalled.

>youtube.com/watch?v=f0gFfXDgrD8

How has this been on youtube since

>Published on Jul 20, 2014

Hows the weather in Tel Aviv?
I always found it strange how jews are so obsessed with negro sexuality.

I don't remember marrying one. Shooooot.
OP, You fucking shitface, What the fuck do you care anyway?
Fuck that noise. That bitch NEVER would have gotten my vote. Chelsea can fuck right off too.

THIS JUST IN: shes a shape shifting reptilian with fangs in her vagina

He has it up his ass though.

>tfw you will never be CIA Black ops who terminate rogue actors with extreme prejudice

came here to post this.

HOW DID THEY EVER GET THE RIGHT TO VOTE???

they are obviously deranged.

Funny, in all those necklacing videos I've seen none of them were ever packing anything impressive.

that little run was adorable.
10/10 would hnggggg again

two years??? what the fuck??

white women are the worst

It's not a matter of despising it's a matter of women can't resist violent psycopath "bad boys" and have no sense of professionalism or duty, it's just "vagina first" with them.

This is the most logical one. I even hate to say it sometimes. I hate that it makes sense and feels right. It's a lose. We gave women rights it just proved how they barely deserve them.

I think everyone has rights. That's how they work. But you lose them when you don't respect the rights of others and that's where female's flaws come in. They take actions that violate other's rights so willingly they don't deserve rights of their own. Or they nullify the rights they should have.

A study done in the 90s proved that if you give women the chance to vote, you'll get increased size of the government through welfare states and thus more taxes more wars etc. The study basically proved it, it happens every time. They looked for examples where it didn't happen and couldn't find any.

That's when you have to start questioning giving them rights. When it seems like the first thing they do with power is destroy others and themselves.

Hmm...true. All hail the glorious white schlong!

the bbc meme needs to die. pretending there aren't utter millions of small dick niggers lol

What if she was actually working for the cia?

>durr two parties
Republicans fuck you over same as democrats and they adopt niggers at same rate

Niggers have more estrogen actually, which leads to small dicks.

>it's a matter of women can't resist violent psycopath "bad boys"
pretty much:
>There are some people (mostly females, but also males) who are fascinated by corresponding or meeting with serial offenders. Here I am referring to individuals who correspond not to learn but to [develop a] relationship. Some women even "fall in love" with these men, believing them to be misunderstood. Such people, in my opinion, generally have low self-esteem. By interacting with serial killers, they fulfill their own need for attention.
psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/why-notorious-murderers-have-groupies

>cuck fantasies

>

German newspapers claim she was playing 4D chess and just spying on him, never went rogue. But then German newspaper is full of propaganda. Any source on that?

Also it happened 2015

Sorry.
Jews aren't White.

>white females
>one female

forgot the picture to catch your attention

t. woman

should have received a firing squad

>him

Wait what? Those xenophobic biggots actually dared suggest that this misunderstood struggling black man did anything bad and was deserving of the "noble white investigator" to come spy on? I can't fucking believe this, you nazis realy haven't changed one bit have you??!!!

Oh really? Well. I guess I do not have the required knowledge on this subject matter. Alas.

> .05 $ has been desposited into your account. Thank you for correcting the record!

Thought it was a Fallout 4 mod screenshot from the thumbnail

>One lonely white woman in need for attention and direction does something
>hurr durr ALL WHITE WOMEN

i swear you fags are stupid

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3204525/Swedish-woman-reveals-love-dearest-Anders-Breivik-written-150-letters-mass-murderer-wouldn-t-want-without.html
>Swedish woman reveals she is in love with 'dearest' Anders Breivik and has written more than 150 letters to the mass murderer who she 'wouldn't want to be without'

heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/09/28/chicks-dig-jerks-norwegian-terrorist-gets-love-letters-in-jail/
>That Norwegian terrorist Anders Behring Breivik is getting love letters in jail now, after killing over 70 people, most of which are teens. Psychologists theorize that women want to save/heal him somehow.

B IG
B REIVIK
C OCK

Sounds like a bullshit story to me. How could that even happen? It really couldn't.

The fact that she went to Clemson makes me ashamed to be an alumni of that school.
Honestly thought, that school is majority right wing and almost zero nigs, and the nigs we do have are regularly told to fuck off and get back to the "football" field.

Fucking retards are infiltrating my fucking school and it makes me said that I can't be there to tell them to fuck off

>Such people, in my opinion, generally have low self-esteem. By interacting with serial killers, they fulfill their own need for attention.

I always found this explanation of it to dishonest and misleading, trying to paint her as some sort of naive victim. Women can get attention from fucking anybody. She's got loads of dudes wanting to give attention. Why does she go specifically for the violent one who deliberately enjoys hurting others? She can get attention and a self-esteem boost from someone who is decent.

It's not a matter of low self-esteem when women always paradoxically seem to all think they're goddesses and should be worshipped. Its the simple fact that she finds such behavior's sexually attractive and hot. For whatever reason, we can debate that all day, but the result in the real world is women PREFERRING AND CHOOSING these type of men.

I'm not going to entertain any notion of her not being conscious of her own choices.

Actually reading this story reminded me of another recent event

>State Dept employee charged with lying to feds about gifts from Chinese agents
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/29/politics/state-department-employee-chinese-spies/
>A State Department employee with top secret security clearance has been charged with lying to the FBI about her failure to report thousands of dollars' worth of gifts she allegedly received from two Cinese intelligence agents, federal prosecutors said Wednesday.
>Claiborne pled not guilty to all charges at her first court appearance Wednesday afternoon.

I second the motion.

Not it's more like "mutiple women fit into this pattern so much you can predict it's going to happen and it does"

Therefore it's not a case of a single individual acting stupidly. But a systemic flaw in the gender.

If you feel that way bro, kys now and end the pain.
>TFW all the altright were wrong, but you showed us by kys

its like 8 state department employees. some got free college, free electronics, meals, "comped", cash, clothing.

I always believed women fetishize the idea of saving men or knowing a "secret you" that its only known to them, only theirs.
Its like the ultimate form of intimacy and ego trip.

I think about it often, for now I'll just be a slave to the BBC.

Just another story demonstrating the absolute cuckery that runs in the German blood.

>Her thesis was "Racial motivations for French collaboration during the Second World
War"
>Married multiple times
>Her latest husband is: a nigger, a rapper, a tattooed gangster, a muslim and a terrorist.
>Lied and betrayed her country
>Lied and betrayed her American husband

no,you fucking idiot.
I can already say just from the way you think,without any doubt,you are a virgin.

If multiple woman fit this kind of pattern,then you could much more easily say:"men are criminals" just because certain percentage(much higher percentage than that of crazy women) of men is.