YOU HAVE EXACTLY 10. SECONDS TO EXPLAIN HOW DRUMPH IS NOT TREATING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS LIKE HITLER TREATED JEWS

YOU HAVE EXACTLY 10. SECONDS TO EXPLAIN HOW DRUMPH IS NOT TREATING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS LIKE HITLER TREATED JEWS

PROTIP

YOU CANT

he hasn't killed a single one though how stupid are you antifa
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

WHITE

>implying they are different

Sage

Lol shill panic.

>Someone's off message!

Is OP denying the 6 gorrillion?

Sage
>

Less than that now

╭╮╭╮╭┳╮╱╭┳━━┳━━━━┳━━━╮
┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╱┃┣┫┣┫╭╮╭╮┃╭━━╯
┃┃┃┃┃┃╰━╯┃┃┃╰╯┃┃╰┫╰━━╮
┃╰╯╰╯┃╭━╮┃┃┃╱╱┃┃╱┃╭━━╯
╰╮╭╮╭┫┃╱┃┣┫┣╮╱┃┃╱┃╰━━╮
╱╰╯╰╯╰╯╱╰┻━━╯╱╰╯╱╰━━━╯

Fuck me you are doing it all wrong shills.

nigger

>track down people who committed a crime and get rid of them
vs
>throw illegal immigrants out of your country

grey

AMERICA FIRST

WHITE

GREY!

1 post by this ID
/thread

hmmm... I'm gonna go with black.

Trump's just sending them back to where they came from but Hitler used Jews for labor first

I love how the media's standard 180s whenever they need to push the (((narrative)))

>Trump said Obama tapped his phones lol that's not true his team was just electronically surveilled and their conversations recorded
>but Obama didn't actually break in and install a mic on their phones XD what liars

>shock and outrage! Spicer said Hitler never used chemical weapons, and while it's true he was sitting on top of a massive stockpile of sarin and other chemical weapons, he never used them even facing total defeat
>but what about camps where they used insecticide to kill people?! HOLOCAUST DENIAL

So if something the Trump camp says is not literally but figuratively true, they're liars, and if they say something that's literally true, they're liars

DO fuck off.

Why are they all bald

Zlumpf BTFO

But in all seriousness we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes

City people all voted Hillary

WHITE

BLACK WACK
BLACK KNOW JACK

WHITE TIGHT
WHITE RIGHT

Lice.