Is there anybody who DOESN'T smoke or otherwise use marijuana, but thinks it should be legalized anyway...

Is there anybody who DOESN'T smoke or otherwise use marijuana, but thinks it should be legalized anyway? Or even associates with people who do smoke it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hrQoCO7KoXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SURVEY THREAD ON WEED

SAGE AT ALL COSTS

>reply directly =BUMP
>post pic = BUMP
>putting sage in the name field = BUMP

Legalise marijuana, ban weed culture

Me

As a smoker and conservative, I cannot agree any more

I don't smoke weed. I think it should be legalized.

I believe in personal liberties. It should be "I don't smoke week because I exercise my freedom in doing so", and not "I don't smoke weed because it's illegal."

weed* damn cell phone

Ex-smoker here. It's shit for your lungs and turns you into a half retard. It should be considered as a hard drug and illegal.

If only stoners were that honest about it.

My parents both grow and smoke weed. I've never touched any drugs and I don't drink either. Don't think it should be legal, fuck Trudeau.

this seems reasonable actually

I smoked weed for about a year when I was 22 but stopped because it made me feel paranoid and generally unhappy with my circumstances. I quit and haven't smoked in over 4 years.

It's asinine for marijuana to remain illegal. Or at the very least we need to also prohibit alcohol.

If only men weren't so weak as to let plant matter change their life in a negative way.....

Lets just make everything that could possibly be abused by irresponsible and weak-minded people illegal.

/thread/

Me, it's no worse than alcohol, which I enjoy.

Produce it, tax it.

There's more strength in NOT smoking pot or doing other drugs, especially how the Jew media promotes it non-stop. No matter how innocuous these substances may be, they are still crutches. I can't see anything positive about them.

i've never tried any illegal drug. but by principle i think every drug should be legal.

I will not ever put drugs into my body but most of my friends smoke pot they don't smoke it around me because they know I don't like it I am ok with it being legalized only because we can't implement Dutertes shoot on sight policies here

Yeah, sure, legalize it, I don't give a fuck what others do.

I've never smoked weed, don't associate with stoners, and think it should be legal.

My parents and my friend's parents

I use to smoke it in my teens, been 6 years since i was a daily smoker.
I aquired a job that has drug testing and stopped smoking all together.
I still think it should be legalized die to the health benefits and how docile it makes humans when baked...

I believe a Drug Abuse license should be required for purchase of any recreational drugs that become legalized in the future, obtainable at 21 to cull 420 lmaos.

weed is for stupid hippy conservatives aka libertarians.

Same rules as alcohol or stiffer because I don't get high from watching people drink booze on the sidewalk. I don't really care about secondhand cigarette smoke cause that doesn't actually affect you like marijuana does. the girls can have abortions or whatever so I get to tell you drug addicts to go smoke inside cause you're not allowed to make me inhale your trash a bunch of addicts can't get to say what I breathe, even if their minds are so addled they'll do any say anything to convince people it's harmless. I am pretty mad they get to murder things with undeveloped brains but I'm not allowed to murder pot smokers. But that's life I guess.

This. Wouldn't care if my mates carried on smoking but God damn do they need to sort themselves out culturally

The brain has it's own endocannabinoid system that is carefully tuned with feed-forward and feed-back control. It's neurotransmitters are anandamide and 2-Arachidonoylglycerol. When you flood the system with plant based CBD and THC you overpower the brain's internal signaling and are effectively giving yourself a partial chemical lobotomy. The brain CAN NOT signal through this Signal to Noise Ratio.

Smoked it for many years, stopped, occasionally miss it, but I am not going back. It is helpful for some medical conditions and illegality has been counter productive, but that said, it is fundamentally a dead end when consumed habitually and an expensive past time at that. I believe it should be legal in peoples own homes, but not in public.

Possession of Cannabis is a Federal Felony in each and every of the 50 states in the United States of America.

That pic i just posted.
Did i post it on purpose due to finding humorous?
Once posted i took a closer look at the top right corner of the pic and found that it say (((repost))).
Was this sublinal?

Smoking Cannabis turns you into a Drug-Zombie. Your brain can function just fine without external plant-based neurotransmitter mimics.

Weed should be legalized, but it's use should be disregarded and weed like rasta and these shit culture destroyed completely

>weed culture like rasta and...
fix'd

No matter how bad you believe it is,
Prohibition does nothing to make it go away.

It's a failed policy, it wastes money, and should be repealed for that reason alone.

How many times are you posting this thread? Have a (you) for your trouble.

>is there anybody
yes!

>we can't implement Dutertes shoot on sight policies here

Why not?

Alex Jones is a blowhard. I don't watch or listen to him.

Don't smoke, never intend to smoke. Though I do know plenty of people who do. I wouldn't mind if they legalized it (there are some health benefits to it), but until then you get no sympathy from me if you get pulled over half-baked with a bag of weed on you. That said, I do feel the punishments concerning possession are too harsh.

Legalize to maximize opportunity and profit

Tried weed a few times, enjoyed myself only once(probably because it was Sativa), so considering that it's illegal to do, I don't smoke it and don't care. Weed prohibition is absolute bullshit IMO as it's certainly less degrading and addictive than booze

Money isn't everything.

The weed industry would create jobs and fuck over all those currently growing/selling it illegally

Perhaps, but what does society get out of it?

thats literal commie talk

There are literally thousand of papers that show properties of cannabis to be extremely beneficial to human health.

People get fucking wasted all of the time on alcohol and kill a tonne of brain cells. Both THC and CBC promote nuerogenesis which is the creation of new brain cells, this happens with exercise too. The endocannabinoid system is also activated with both weed and exercise, this system is great for your health.

It's literally fucking retarded to be against weed.

>ban weed culture

Perhaps. I used to think the weed culture was due to it's being outside the law. But in Washington State, I'm not seeing the mainstreaming of the stoners.

Potheads like other potheads and get kind of freaked out being around 'straight' people. It goes to how the chemistry alters personality.

Underrated comment

Stop.

A new tax base.

Jobs thus lowering unemployment

Yeah me.

>Is there anybody who DOESN'T smoke or otherwise use marijuana, but thinks it should be legalized anyway?

Well let's put it this way...

I'm 22 years old. I could go to the store and buy two handles of Vodka, smash them both, and die because of alcohol poisoning and it's all legal.

However, if I spent the same amount of money on marijuana, that I used to by the handles of vodka, I would not be able to die from overdose or 'weed' poisoning. Yet its illegal and I would be taken to jail for a few days.

Top kek. The Marijuana laws are absolutely fucking stupid and only exist thanks to Tobacco and alcohol lobbying.

But thankfully, Jef Sessions has said he will not federally crack down on States that have legalized, so basically marijuana legalization is all but secured. I might just end up moving to Colorado if my conservative red state doesn't vote to legalize it.

> Ohh but then you have to live in a liberal state

Aslong as I can smoke legally I don't care.

Don't smoke, believe it should be legalized. Too many friends that it's actually been good for, including a bro who ended up on chemo for bone cancer. Not only was it good for the pain, but he actually got back about 20 pounds of needed healthy weight because food no longer felt like he was trying to eat shit instead of steak.

Honestly I feel like if you legalize it that culture will just die out over time, when it's no longer edgy or taboo people won't identify so heavily with it, or rather, they will be more like a craft-beer culture. meh

I have never smoked it, as it is illegal here, but want it legalised.

Can someone define weed culture?

Is it really muh duuuude weeeeed? Or is it something more than that?

Me

Let discussion happen.

Legalized weed is closer to Starbucks culture than rastaman culture. People like microproduced intoxicants as it is, pot will be no exception.

And Sessions is Reagan-era lolwarondrugs as it is, pissing on pot while fentanyl ODs are killing people in record numbers.

>fentanyl ODs are killing people in record numbers.
fucking this, so much.
Why more people aren't making this connection and more upset about this I'll never know.

ITT: pothead OP can't remember he posted this exact same thread yesterday and the day before and the day before...

I never understood why the tobacco industry lobbies against it, because they could simply capitalize on it.

I don't use it
legalize it, sure, why not, I couldn't give less of a damn
I would never associate with people who smoke it though . Potheads should be gassed

given that 40% of the US has tried it at some point in their life (old numbers, probably higher now), i'd say no.

you're also a bit of a sheltered little princess if you honestly don't know anyone who smokes... do you even have friends outside your bible study group?

Because it's another smoking item that cuts into their market. This is why Tobacco companies are also behind virtually every negative campaign against Vaping, Marijuana, or anything that provides a euphoric feeling because they want a monopoly over to smokers market. It's all based on greed.

>projecting this hard

Is this seriously an issue still? Just legalize nobody fucking cares.

I think stronger drugs should be legal, i want all junkies to od.

Everyone who doesn't smoke cares. Do you see any non-users out there supporting legalization? Because I sure as fuck don't.

I don't even drink. I am completely sober.
So you're wrong.

Could you have been a retard even before you started blazing?

It's amazing the fentanyl, which is 50-100 times stronger than morphine, is a schedule II prescription drug.

Whew.

It should be made legal because prohibition causes more harm than good.

For other drugs, that's probably not the case (except alcohol, but that ship has sailed).

There is literally nothing wrong with cannabis.

as long as no one else is negatively effected, self harm should be totally legal.

a lot tacitly support it, but won't go on the streets

Not true.

It's addictive and makes you retarded. It also makes you feel depressed the next day after a good smoke session.

>and turns you into a half retard.

Please speak for yourself brother.

It has a lot of subtle side effects that many people don't even realize.

Nonetheless, of all recreational drugs I've done it's by far the least long-lasting side effects.

i just ran out so yea

Incorrect, stop smoking trash.

>The market should decide

I think if weed was legalized it would be very beneficial if it was done properly

It would possibly stop being seen as a gateway drug as people wouldnt really see it as taking drugs anymore
It could also help the economy and create hundreds of new jobs out of thin air really

My only really issue would be the weed culture
I use to smoke weed on the weekends when I was around 15 and now i just have some every so often just when im in the mood for it
Like maybe only a few times per year
However a lot of my friends would smoke it regularly
Many of whom have decided that they're now some sort of mystical guru with their mystical clothes and their healing crystals and shit
All because they smoke weed
Literally for no other reason

Then you also get the twats who smoke a bit of weed and then write a 500 page essay on why nirvana were the greatest thing to ever exist
And then finally, probably my least favourite
The smicks (for any non british folks a smick is generally someone in their teens or early twenties who only wears tracksuits, lives of money from the government and is basically a wannabe gangster without any actual balls, educate, respect or decency)
Smicks love to smoke weed just for the whole "i smoke weed because im cool and its illegal fuck yeah"

Legalize that shit man

LEGALIZE IT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hrQoCO7KoXI

Define trash?

I mean, you're probably right. I've been smoking CO super weed.

Drink more water.

Weed is only really popular amongst the tourists in amsterdam. Locals who smoke are generally seen as weird or looked down upon, i think this is pretty decent proof of your point

I drink a lot of water shlomo.

I have never used it, but plenty of my friends have and/or still do.

The only reason its not "legal" is to pad the prison system. It's disgusting.

Drink less. African booty scratcher.

Bottled or tap?

Hi. Non-user, supports legalization.

Now you have.

It pretty much is "duuuude weeeeeed", stoner movies, wearing dreadlocks, stupid tshirts, and being an aloof vapid cunt.

How soon we forget that people did the same thing on hash and opium back in the day. Or meth. Drug-fueled writers who die of their addictions is an ancient Victorian-era meme, and there were plenty who didn't as well.

>Money is the new God - Protocols of the Elders of Zion