Why are women expected to maintain a perfect body when men aren't

The perfect female body is 36 24 36 measurements, there is no equivalent for men. The only thing that matters is their personality

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513802001496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not 36-26-42

And wallet.

This can be explained by the biological roles of the two genders, but that would be sexist so I won't digress.

T H I C C

Absolutely fucking false. You're the dumbest of cunts if you think women don't have physical standards for men. In fact, extremely strict physical standards. Women are vastly more fickle than most men ever could be.

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Because women dont fall in love with us for our bodies, they fall in love with us for
>Personality.
>Money.
>Statues.
>Ability to provide.
and sometimes.
>Cuckability.
Women only have one job, and since they cant ever develop a personality, and are dependent on stealing that from others too, guess what men enjoy from them.

implying men are not expected to keep a fit body.....

PAY

Well. For your study I will just say that it is because women allow it to be this way. You need to stop blaming men for this standard and focus on fixing your own superficial female figures. Fat shits like Boobie will never get a good girl without money. Same thing goes for women.

Woman do all that extra shit for other woman....men are not the ones who push that agenda

dumb thread

Standards for men are higher in every way. All a woman has to do to get a man is not be horrifically obese.

Men have to be fit, handsome, employed, financially solid, emotionally strong, have game, have a nice car, etc.

You can find some slut or whore for a hookup but relationship standards for men are way more demanding than women.

This does not explain the stereotype and my ancedotal evidence that plenty of hot girls end up with fat and out of shape guys.

>Why are X...
SURVEY THREAD

SAGE AT ALL COSTS

Women do care it's just we have different priorities, men care more about good looks while women care more about status.

boogie is a fake fuck and needs to lose some fucking weight the liberalcuckmaster

They are not. What is ideal body type for a man then?
They buy into the love yourself, health at every size movements

>not 36-26-100

WE
MUST
GO
T H I C C E R

>I have to lift weights and do crazy shit almost every day in order to look good
>Stacy just has to put the fork down every once and a while

Because the only valuable thing a woman has to offer is her body. Thanks to degenerate culture, most women do not learn this until they've hit the wall in their 30s and are used up worthless cunts.

ugly men can build rockets, program computers, do everything to make the world run.
ugly women can herd cats.
a womans looks is all that gives them value.

>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Because if you've ever tried having a girlfriend while at the same time gone to the gym you'd know that they'd complain about you being at the gym too much instead of spending time with her.

Women aren't rational creatures.

Fuck off, I'm trying to figure out why there is no ideal male physique. Because I'm tired of seeing estrogen fille male titties around my town.

This tbqh

Blessed be the day I decided to not be a skeleton anymore.

$

Because women's primary source of social capital is their physical attractiveness whereas for men it is their social status.

is OP stupid?
The only thing that matters about men is wealth.
after that height.

This is untrue, off the top of my head one important measurement for men is height. I'm sure you've seen those "when his height starts with a 5" memes on normiebook.

Take this to /fit/ Mods!

>36 24 36 measurements,
Only if she's 5'3''

Because women don't have personalities.

Because you don't want the container of your offspring to be in bad shape.

This is not a "hurr durr the patriarchy is unfair with these gender roles" crap. This is about common sense and biology.

The personal pressure from women to men, about men's physique is far, far, far, higher than what a man thinks about a woman's physique. Although men can be quite critical, we often fall in love with someone average and they appear the most beautiful person ever.

>see pic related

Which UC are you from now? Tell the truth. Your privilege is showing.

HAHAHA right, Chris Pratt is hot stuff now because of his *personality*.

Like everyone else said: woman are shallow bitches.

>there is no equivalent for men
Except there is, its Steve Reeves male ideal

>Arm size = 252% of Wrist size
>Calf size = 192% of Ankle size
>Neck Size = 79% of Head size
>Chest Size = 148% of Pelvis size
>Waist size = 86% of Pelvis size
>Thigh size = 175% of Knee size

Manlets have it easy. It's hard putting on slabs of muscle on a 6'2" frame without drugs

In general, a woman has to be:
> not fat
> not fuck ugly
> not a bitch

In general, a man has to be:
> good looking
> in good physical shape
> good job
> good career prospects
> makes good money
> can and will provide for the woman and all her whims
> loving and caring
> funny
> pays her attention but not too much and not too little
> good in bed
> fairly intelligent

Of course, being incredibly rich can negate a whole load of factors, but by and large, women have far higher demands and expectations of men than men do of women.

This.
No woman has ever been slandered as a coward tied up and executed for getting by her own government for getting PTSD after withstanding machine gun fire and artillery bombardment. If we have to kill, you have to get pregnant.

Sexuality researcher here, there are similar findings for males. The only real difference is that people don't talk as much about achieving them - they either go and do it, or they don't.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513802001496

>Why are women expected to maintain a perfect body

they're not? the only requirements for a woman to find a reasonably attractive guy are just don't be fat and don't be deformed/crippled/maimed

Men need to be breadwinners by whatever means. Most men don't need to be physically fit for their job, and they can remain fertile despite health complications late into life. A woman is a uterus with legs first and foremost. Their fertility is very dependent on their health and being overweight can cause serious complications with pregnancy. A woman who can't raise children is more or less a failure as a spouse.

On a basic instinctual level we avoid unattractive women because it's a visual signal of poor health and poor fecundity.

Where have you seen corporate and media campaigns pushing fat posivity for overweight men?

I might just be missing it.....

This being 6'4 and trying to get cute like the little guys is a bitch.

this 2bh

Sounds to me like you're trying to echo what you're comfortable believing in, which I can tell you is false.

There is a perfect male body ideal, and men have to work at least TWICE as hard to achieve said ideal. Men can't just focus on particular areas, men need to put work into every single muscle group in order to look proportionate.

MY