/vtb/ VETO THE BUDGET GENERAL - FIRST EDITION

VETO THE BUDGET GENERAL

This general is a grassroot action to social media campaign to tell GOP and Trump we will not accept this budget.
The current budget has

>Planned Parenthood funding
>Expanding of Work Visas for low wage workers
>Puerto Rico bailout
>Funding for Obamacare
>No Wall funds
>No Tax reform
>No Obamacare Repeal

We need to contact as many people as possible and let them know we reject this budget
Here's how you can help

>Twitter
#VetoTheBudget

>Faceberg
Share the budget with friends and let them know what's happening

>Contacting POTUS
You can tweet or you can use this WH site to write to POTUS using the following

>whitehouse.gov/contact

Or use the WH address and send a real letter

>The President
>The White House
>1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
>Washington, DC 20500

You can contact your Congressman or Senator here

>senate.gov/senators/contact/

Find your Congressman here and contact him

>house.gov/representatives/find/

Contact everyone you can and tell Paul Ryan that his budget sucks

pastebin.com/9UjSJk6V

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/chKTPEfbPOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

TRUMP WILL SIGN IT

Good luck getting traction for this shit when the board is overrun with Trump cultists/redditors that think he can do no wrong and ANY criticism, no matter how small, means you're a shill.

Or just wait until September when Trump can make a decent budget

Nobody has problem with criticism. They have a problem with shit like and people going into hysterics about "we've been had" "betrayal!!!" etc. etc.
By all means write to the WH, your congressmen and senators.

>"we've been had" "betrayal!!!" e

Yes user not like trump himself said so or anything!

>Puerto Rico bailout
Aww hell no

>Nobody has problem with criticism
Bullshit, I've been called a shill plenty of times just by disagreeing with a single thing Trump has done, even when I've said I still overall support him

>Posts the "Trump globalist" image for the 34565th time

>GOP controls house
>GOP controls Senate
>Dems still get what they want

Trump's own party is against him.

There are retards from both sides

Sometimes it's the shills themselves doing that. One plays "stupid nu/pol t_donald redditors" and then the others use that as "proof" that Sup Forums was stolen by reddit and /ptg/ should be banned.

I can post it a 1 trillion times, doesn't make it any less right.

bump

K I K E D
I
K
E
D

Guys keep this thread bumped and call your congressmen and senators.

Guys it's 50 billion Dollars chess. Idiots.

nice

VETO THAT SHIT

We need to get a couple of useful idiots on board

Everyone needs to contact
>Cernovich
>Jack Posobeic
>Baked Alaska

Pretty much the donald celebrities, our reddit colony could be useful here in getting the word out.

#VetoTheBudgetBill is actually autofilling on twitter which is good.

>force a government shutdown this early on, making Trump look bad

>undermining Trump's relationship with the green-visored pencil-pushers in the House even more than it already has been, thus killing healthcare and tax reform and hurting future negotiations in October

This is such a dumb fucking idea. Trump is going to sign off on the Obama budget (Obama wrote it, not Trump) now so it won't be on his plate, then he can get to work on solving healthcare and tax Reform over the summer. Then, come the fall, Trump can present a new, improved budget that will have all of the funding he wants. He's picking when he wants to fight his battles. Now isn't an opportune time to get into it with congress and risk a shutdown. That comes later.

Seriously, you guys need to read Sun Tzu's The Art of War.

youtu.be/chKTPEfbPOQ

>>Planned Parenthood funding
Nice try, cuckservative. I will gladly hand over tax dollars to keep undesirable populations in check. It's much keeper than throwing them in jail 15 years from now.

You really thought that something will change with Trump as president?

Is this seriously real?

You do realize come fall he might not have the political capital to do such a thing?

>You really thought that something will change with Trump as president?

B-BUT IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME

How would that happen? What, specifically, over the summer would occur that would make a pro-Trump budget hard to pull off in the fall? Make the case to me.

Keep going Mr. President. We love you.

Republicans control a majority of State governorship's and houses, they control both houses of Congress, they have the WH, and they just confirmed a SC justice that is guaranteed to stay on the bench for decades to come, why the fuck can't they get anything done?

This is the remaining 2017 fiscal year budget that goes until Sept 30 to prevent gov't shutdown. Remember: King Nigger and the Dems kicked the can down the road on this one by not passing a budget in hopes that they would have control of Congress and the WH. This is a shitty deal but not nearly as bad as it would be; I still wish it was vetoed. However, if it's vetoed, then Trump's agenda gets put on hold - indefinitely which includes healthcare, tax cuts/reform, border security, and everything else. This is NOT the 2018 budget Trump will be unveiling nor is this the battle to go nuclear over. If his 2018 budget that he unveils later this month breaks promises or there is no special appropriations for border security, military, etc., then we are in trouble.

Actual version.

Because that small margin between the 52 Republican Senators and the 60 needed for cloture means Chucky and his clowns can veto everything and no one can do a damn thing about it.

>Because that small margin between the 52 Republican Senators and the 60 needed for cloture means Chucky and his clowns can veto everything and no one can do a damn thing about it.

Yup Republicucks did this under Obama. It's a bitch when you are in power?

McConnell finally killed the the last appointment filibuster, whats stopping him from gutting the legislative filibuster?

Because unlike the judicial filibuster which is a recent phenomenon, legislative filibuster actually is a major part of the Senate and its history and there actually would be a lot of justified outrage and indignation over that.

More like Harry Reid prevented the Senate from voting for anything he didn't like and basically did nothing for Obama's second term.

Any decorum Congress once had is all thrown out the window now that Trump is in the WH and tea party people run the house.

There hasn't really been much decorum in Congress since sometime in the early parts of Bush Jr.'s presidency.

That's very short-term thinking. Both sides will trade control of government back and forth, that's inevitable. In the long-term, the Democrats benefit from a government that can pass legislation while the Republicans benefit from a gridlocked government, because the more people think government is ineffective and incompetent the more they vote Republican.