Red pilled Atheist

> Red pilled Atheist
> Red pilled homosexual
> Red pilled Jew
> Red pilled woman
> Red pilled black

well a rothschild is pretty redpilled, he knows what is he doing, unless the definition of redpilled is not awaken

they are all red pilled
they are just evil
but they know the truth

Being red pilled means having strictly Judeo-Christian values.

LOL

you literally cannot be evil and redpilled

at best you would be fallen or lost

>pede
>based

>Red pilled homosexual
so?
Doesnt mean i want the third reich all over again.
Just means i like the uniforms, understand why they did certain things and so on.

I just wanna be living in Germany with germans and not some multiculti shitpod

>following the teachings of a dead kike on a stick
LMAO

He's right. The Bible is a collection of historical facts. Don't approach it foolishly because of the Church I say with a capital letter 'C'.

Are you the pedophile Peruvian that posts on Sup Forums every once in a while? I feel like you are.

Religion is literally the most "bluepilled" you can get.

"Believing something because an authority figure told you it was so, without any evidence to support it" is the literal definition of bluepilled faggots.

Stay cucked.

Divide and conquer has never been clearer.

Just look at OP.

((globalists)) are more afraid of us joining forces to crush them than anything else.

Thats why 24/7/365 effort to drive the wedge in.

Topkek

Redpilled, cuck, ((())), shill. What I'd give for Sup Forums to stop mindlessly repeating buzzwords. The only thing worse than a circlejerk is a circlejerk that doesn't believe it's a circlejerk.

remember sage goes in all fields
sage
>sage
sage
>sage

it won't work. As soon as Sup Forums's city of white light is built, we will all gather.

It will be over for them. no further deception would work or be tolerated.

>Red pilled woman
that's what we call a stay-at-home mom

>Redpilled kike worshippers

>being red pilled is being only what i think being red pilled is, despite the consensus of whatever anyone else thinks
lol dropped.

Actually there's the formation of Israel, the degeneration of the youth, and many more examples to support it.
You're delusional.

> Implying Judeo-Christian values aren't what the consensus of whatever anyone else thinks it is

if you think everyone who believes in a god or higher power only does so because they were told to do so, you are a massive fucking retard. stay teenager m8.