Why do you hate Muslims?

Why do you hate Muslims?

Because they kill Jews.

I wasn't allowed to wear bags on my head because I could choke. BUT THESE 'SPLODERS GET TO BE COVERED IN BAGS.

Because they come to our countries to create parallel societies and demand ever increasing accommodations and if you don't give in to their demands then some of them try to kill you.

A fucking LEAF!

Because they hate me and my god
Is that sufficiently justifiable?

Why is your god better than someone elses god?

lmao

Probably,certainly,absolutely
But I won't strike you down for bowing to other gods

Muslims don't get this concept
That's why they are a enemy,not only to me and my kind,but to all

Because they keep trying to murder me and everyone like me. Seems reasonable.

I wouldn't hate them if they were going after Jews instead of humans, but now that they've decided to call for jihad against humans, I'm more than happy to join in the fun when it's time to remove kebab.

Holy shit they're hot

fucking whores.

any more?

Sauce?

wHERES PASSION 2 FAGGOT?

Because they sure as hell hate me.

for the same reasons the romans didn't like the barbarians.

are these telescopes?

this

People hate muslims because of media. They think ISIS are muslims but it's the CIA. They think that the coward refugees are muslims but no one does their five daily prayers over even read the Quran entirely. The real thread are jews not muslims, this is what jews (globalist, multiculturalism bs) want you to do, to distracted you from them. For God's sake even in ancient egypt they hated the fucking jews.

F-fuck me man....

i dont, i just want them to stay in their countries and leave us for once in their 1500 years of existance the fuck alone.

>passion
I only see lust. Fuck off degenerate

They are not of my people, they are explicitly against my people.

Oh please all Muslim are the same. Just Muslims in ISIS have balls to kill infidels while you're to scared to do it.

Their culture is very violent and supports the abuse of women, plus they always whine about being underrepresented. 'Nuff said.

>that eye
>that owl

REEEEE

My dick just got hard.

>I only see lust
Ditto

Why is their god better than others?

This is why those that have distanced themselves from religion as a structure while still trying to keep hold of a moral life end up being mediators.

Going on the basis of the core texts. Islam does not offer up much but a strategy to attack and undermine others. With western imperialism at least you can say that Christianity was beside the point. It was resources that they were after and these were not called for by some religious cult-government. Unlike Saudi.

Stfu Jamal

>owl
>all seeing-eye
get these psychic vampires off this board!

Why don't you fucking ask them that question?

>Ask them a question about their religion
I don't want to be beheaded.

The white girl with Illuminati-like tattoos is petitemarie from MFC

I don't hate Muslims. I pity them.

I hate Islam.

>anti-human
>anti-reason
>anti-Chrsitian
>anti-civilization
>unironically worshiping a piece of space rock