Anyone else born in the 90s is fucking mad?

Anyone else born in the 90s is fucking mad?

I'm mad because we will never get to experience a better. more honest and real life. Nowdays everything is totally corrupt and fucked up. You can't get a decent job with decent money and without working like a slave all day. You are considered lucky if you score even an underpaid shitty job while you have to work like a dog. Ofcourse don't even think of getting rich or making your dreams come true or something. Seems like we are put on this earth just to work shitty dead end jobs.

Morals are destroyed, the idea of family is destroyed. You can't find a decent girl because we all know how femminism and social media made them sluts and made them believe they are special snowflakes. Oh and speaking of social media, those shitty sites like facebook or instagram tottally ruined human contact. Whenever I go into a bar people instead of talking with each other, they are stack on their fucking smarthphones browsing facebook. Most people go into bars nowdays just to do a "check in" on normiebook.

Human relationships seem so vain and fake today, that you can't really trust nobody, and you are on your own. Forever. That seems so lonely. Everyone uses you for their personal gain. I believe friendship and true love don't exist anymore. The only person who might love you is your mother (and since you are on Sup Forums, she probably dosen't, like mine)

You can't even visit any country in Europe without seeing shitskins and hijabs everywhere, and without being in fear of a truck running over you or something. Thats real progress!

Every time I see a 60s, 70s or 80s movie, life seemed much more simple and more honest back then. Everything is fucked now, and the worst of all, is that we didn't fuck it up ourseleves. Fucking baby boomers did.

We are the unlucky generation

tl;dr life is much more shit then it was 30 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/08/george-washington-carver-did-not-invent-peanut-butter/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3IfB23W4c&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=COLDLisOGX0
youtube.com/watch?v=juiFByknLzg
mintpressnews.com/4-million-muslims-killed-in-western-wars-should-we-call-it-genocide/208711/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey what if I told you bitching and moaning on the internet is fixing literally none of those things

Believe it or not lad life is what you make it
That's what most people believe nowadays anyway
Best fuck a white woman make white babies and teach them good morals so they don't relax around niggers and kikes

yes we're all fucking mad here m8, welcome to Sup Forums

you're here forever, remember that.

>whinny ego thread
kys faggot

>one chance to be alive
>be born in the kali yuga
Every single day is a struggle OP. I think some bad event will push me over the top one day.

And what can I do to fix all these degeneracy, corruption, insanity and hypocrisy that surrounds us?

Stop being HIV negative

The 80s weren't much better to be honest if you lived in a big city like London. Even then it was flooded with dindus, poo in loos and sand niggers, but it was a lot more violent.

>Anyone else born in the 90s is fucking mad?

yes

Welcome to Sup Forums, friend. You're part of our shitty disfunctional family now.

Captcha: cars. Something I wish I could afford.

Hang in there my greek bro.Life was much more shit 100 years ago.

Nothing. The ride never ends and there's no getting off.
...welcome to hell.

As we all know racism is a good value to teach! :/

I'd rather have been born 100 years ago just to die of the Spanish Flu instead of making sure my pistol is in an inconvenient location to prevent myself from just ending it like a coward.

Seems like a life saver to me

Piss off, niggers and shit skins have contributed nothing to society.

first post every time

We are the ones who will have to rebuild the world. I hope to God we can.

I was born in the 80s and I'm mad. My country was text book White Nationalism, being proud of furthering the "British Race." My National Anthem is "Advance Australia Fair" basically "Advance the Fair Race Australia."

I've been fed this multicultural bullshit lie my whole life and I hate it.

Do said niggers include MLK, Jr and George Washington Carver?

Stop being a pussy. You get to be the one to fix everything.

Welcome to the end of the good times for Western civilization, my Greek friend. The only things I would recommend are maximize your happiness in whatever ways you see fit.

Born in 91' here.

I feel what you say OP, it's our job to be better. Hard, but it needs to be done.

Also, as everybody knows here, big events are coming and it's our duty to be strong gentlemen in the right side of history... and what happens, happens.

Yes. Also, Carver didn't invent peanut butter. The nigger stole the recipe.

Born in 80s, growing up was a fucking blast + we had perfect amount of PC soulsucking gaming. Not quite good enough to completely lose everything.

F to anyone who came after though desu, but remember, it´s just Progress

Stop being an zenophobe goy

Yes, user. I'm mad. I'm very, very mad. It's almost time.

Still he did hundreds of other things!

Now you understand why people were willing to die for Hitler. This world is shit, but we must be strong.

We must make a choice, do nothing or fight. If we fight, we may die. If we do nothing, we WILL die. Now it is time to honor your ancestor's sacrifice and make Greece great again- how? I do not know. God will guide you.

stop whimpering like a little bitch and wait until people born in the 90's start running shit. We will be the most prepared generation having been born at the beginning of the tech boom and infancy of the internet. We have seen society change. Fear not 90's kids are going to change the world because we hold the most unique perspective of any generation in human history.

>Every time I see a 60s, 70s or 80s movie, life seemed much more simple and more honest back then.
Sit down son, and let me tell you about the 'Cold War' ...

>Seems like we are put on this earth just to work shitty dead end jobs.

I'm an absolute retard and I make easy 20k working from home self employed. Browsing interwebs all day, working very few hours. Sure it's not an impressive 100k wage but I'm free, independant, happy and I have time to do things I enjoy, read, shitpost on here, research politics and history, and if I so choose to, I can invest more time and energy into my businesses and try to grow them to 30k or 40k.

Self employment is within everyones reach in the age of the internet. If you're young and have an above average IQ (likely if you're on /pol) you can easily do what I did.

:(

Yeah you're 100% right and it sucks but what can we do really? I'm just trying to carve out the best life I possibly can with the cards I've been given. This isn't the same country or society we had even 20 years ago, and it's terrible and all. I wish every day I could experience that prosperity and society instead of the degeneracy we have today. But I can't. So I make due with what I have and try to fix it. That's what we can do. The present may be lost, the recent past may be lost, but the future is ours.

Stop pretending like what happens in the world around you MUST define you. Forge your own identity and pursue your own destiny. Let go of what is outside of your control.

It fucking sucks, but I'm lucky enough to have a personality disorder that makes me fucking hate socializing. I don't know what it's called. I just really hate being around people. I've been that way since I was about 10, I'm now 25.

Normally I'd think that would be a disability, but seeing what western civilization has turned into makes me think it's a blessing in disguise. God bless my shit tier psychological profile.

You have a point. I have a theory I just started coming up with after reading this post so it's going to sound a bit incoherent. We are in the death throes of the boomer society and way of life. The baby boomers held power and sway (culturally or politically) since the 1960s at least. The 20th century way of life worked from 1950-1990 but collapsed in the 2000s, yet the baby boomers still hold power and still cling to the methods of the past but they're clearly not working for the modern world. We need new blood for the new era. Boomers still hold many jobs, wealth, cultural (the marxist/hippie left wing mainly) and political power. Their time is up, but they're not ready to relinquish their stranglehold on power. Things might just change for the better once they die off.

Like what? Name one thing that isn't peanut butter.

>We are the unlucky generation

Oh, so our success boils down to luck?

Fuck off you marxist

what's your job Hans ?

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/08/george-washington-carver-did-not-invent-peanut-butter/

Scroll down

There will be a better time. New (neutral) countries will arise or cities even. Look at Singapore, Qatar, Dubai, those have the potential to becomes something new. The countries first to employ AI as government will rise to quickly you'll shit yourself.

The change comes when energy is abundant, you could move, simple. Work is on the internet, easy. Will it matter where you live? Countries are going to be competitive to have you as a citizen. Man, you people have no vision, only negative thoughts consume you. Our western leaders don't want you happy, eat that sugar!
But I tell you, in your lifetime you'll have the option to life prosperous like no one ever before you. Total freedom. You'll be so happy you're going to export it, make more people happy, and the cycle starts. Happiness to whoever wants it.

The only thing is. Will it take a war to get there.
But seriously lads, you guys need to lighten the fuck up.

What did you just smoke ?

Gas the Kikes

only read first sentence but before university i spent the first 18 years of my life in an all white village apart from an indian pensioner couple that didnt cause any trouble and integrated well.

I didn't even realise we weren't 99% nationwide, I always figured when they showed pakis on TV it was them hunting down as many token pakis as they could for media diversity.

Make your own way in the world user
Don't fall for the jewish trick that the world is and always was about money or working

Dude lay of the fucking LSD. People need to realise that happiness isn't everything. Freedom isn't everything.

>be me, 6' 2" white blue eyed male in Arizona
>have to visit town so I can enlist and die for the great nation of Israel because i can't find a job anymore
>potholes everywhere, homeless everywhere
>where are the taxes going anymore
>listen to spanish language radio station and its literally telling its listeners how to break the law and subvert our fine land
>can barely see any just normal working white people anymore
>know that i am a big time minority in my own homeland
>the college qts all look like bonafide whores
>look despondent as the last few areas of nature are now full blown brutalist shopping malls
anons... d-does it get better?

The greatest crime is the niggerization of our culture.

everyday i curse myself for not being a teen in the 80s, but we just gotta persevere and hope those days might come back in the future

Im the same way but also with crippling loneliness.

Imagine being so anxious around people that you sweat through 3 shirts even in the winter, always feel like everyone hates you after every social interaction even the objectively successful ones, and never know what to say or how to say it and always feel like it came out wrong

now pair that with such debilitating loneliness and depression that every moment spent alone is just as painful as the stress and anxiety of being around people.

Shit sucks man.

Fpbp

>le born in da rong genaration
Its always been like this OP, just in different wats according.
Be glad you have access to internet at all you whiny bitch.

Same my friend.....same.

But we're lucky in a way.
We few here that browse Sup Forums have been able to see the truth and how shitty the world really is.
We are cursed too because since we see how it is, we can never really enjoy this life like the degenerate blue-pilled folks.
We however can now see the traps of life those blue-pill people fall into like marrying a whore and getting fucked in a divorce and so forth.

We know what dangers are ahead and how to survive this clusterfuck of a place called Earth.
Hopefully, this cursed gift we have all now received helps you make something of yourself when everything goes to shit.

Yeah everything was great back then. I sure do miss growing up with the fear of nuclear war with Russia in the back of my mind!

Just wait to see the sympathizing eyes of our Lord when you die for zog.

1993 here bro.
Let's make the best out of it. We all can. Just look at what our forebears did.

>special snowflake status
Nah. You will live and die as a slave. There will be no revolution of any kind. Enjoy your life of servitude and consumption or put a bullet in your own face to find early release from the hell called life.

You are a weak NEET who needs to kys. Get off Sup Forums and Start taking programming classes and get a job in software engineer and provide for you and your family.

Were the generation that will fight the inevitable Fourth Turning which will result in a major political social change in the Western world

The last time it happened was WW2. Economic disparity always leads to armed conflict and civil unrests

This thread makes me wonder where all you guys were online circa 2009-2012.

Leftists dominated the internet and hardly a right-wing soul was to be seen anywhere.

Are you all reformed leftists, or were you hiding all these years?

You know that meme, too late to explore the world and too early to explore the other planets?

Well, we are just in time to destroy globalism and bolshevism.

Anyways Jesus will come before we reach the stars. So this is the perfect time to be alive. Atleast we know that the current world is messed up, and werent born too late and grow up in sheep pens.

Move to Tennessee

>Are you all reformed leftists, or were you hiding all these years?
for me, it was a combination of reformed leftist and latent right wing beliefs. The Jon Stewart era shaming for being conservative was so strong i was cypto for years. Turns out my beliefs were actually full on cryptofascism.

Then be glad you weren't a child of the 80s. Yes it might have been better in some ways, but in others we were incredibly naive. You only ever spoke to your friends irl, or occasionally on the phone. No alternate info sources for current events - no Internet, just MSN and in bongland, 3 TV channels.

For example I grew up hearing about the evils of Rhodesia (then later SA), I believed it all - how was i to know better? It wasn't until after the Web became a thing I found out just how much of what we were told was bullshit.

I was a right winger but I was still in high school so I had a scheduled, kind off buzy life. University can be a black hole if you lack discipline

you speak truth. I would probably have off'd myself way early if i didnt have the refuge of the internet. When WoW came out my freshman year of highschool it probably saved my life

Could always make the ignorance is bliss argument thought. Is it better to see the truth and have it break you, or to live life with even a slight sense of hope

Everyday buddy I just try to make ends meet meng.

Shit is what it is. I can't give up. I won't let the jew win.

I think OP and the other people in despair should relax. They weren't around in 2009-2012, it was fucking awful. 2008 and before that was awful too.

I really do believe Trump is a kike puppet, but the whole ordeal proves that there are still good (but naive) people out there who really do want to organize in mass numbers to have some type of organic change. It's truly amazing. The organic grassroots change the leftists talk about, except it's against leftism. We just can't make the mistake of sinking into cults of personality, especially around jewish puppets like Trump (or Obama, or Hillary, or anyone else).

You need an external force that drives you to keep on chasing your dreams. A man needs dreams to boast and fuel his life. They keep you going

youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3IfB23W4c&t=14s

if there is nothing left to live for, then nothing can hold us back

National borders were created to segregate the races. Race is, indeed, the only thing that is real. Our very survival depends upon racism.

>We just can't make the mistake of sinking into cults of personality
this and moderating the message are my two biggest concerns. the alt lite and r the donald are a good examples of two good things gone explicitly anti-white and practically leftist virtue signallers at the same time

Yep pretty much not news to me. It's pretty fucking sad.

>without seeing shitskins and hijabs everywhere,

until here i made empathy with you. after here i understood why you are so fucking depressed and why you deserve it. self-imprisoned cuck gonna stay in your prison of hate.

Pay your fucking debts

Heh, what's wrong white boy, can't cut it in a global society? Exposed for how weak your kind actually is? The rest of the world is moving on without you, get over it.

I get where you're coming from, but I just don't feel loneliness. Ever.

I'm seriously thinking about just moving innawoods and living off the land.

He has a point though. Europe is a fucking disaster.

dont be mad, be glad, you dont get to experience a boring time of peace, you get to shake the earth and make your mark in history during war

this here is the epitome of ingroup preference

user, if I go to Europe on vacation, I wanna see mostly white people and the culture of Europe. If I go to Africa, then I will expect to see blacks and the culture of Africa. Same goes for Asia and Asian culture etc.

I'm starting to miss the last decade.

i am not the one that complains about hundreds of thousands of europeans living in my country (not tourists, residents). and i dont feel bad when i see white people here or call them something like "shitskins".

because unlike the op i dont have issues.

because white people are pleasant

I stand corrected. Carry on, gentlemen.

very pleasant people
youtube.com/watch?v=COLDLisOGX0

slavs arent white

youtube.com/watch?v=juiFByknLzg

I know that feel user.

Here's a soothing image of a Super Nintendo to ease the pain.

white people aren't going to replace your people ever, they don't wage jihad or mass attack your people nor do they vote for their own preferences over those of their host people, etc. You are mentally damaged.

western logic strikes again
>mentally damaged

mintpressnews.com/4-million-muslims-killed-in-western-wars-should-we-call-it-genocide/208711/

yeah but thats hilarious

Hey we all know (((who's))) really behind it all
Israel must fall

Yeah well if a richer more civilized race hypothetically existed like the Golden Race I would like them coming to my country bestowing us with money and culture as well. But fact is whites are at the top so any other race being near us is a downgrade.

then dont be puppets of them
use your brains for one second

It's not just Israel, there are so many aspects to jewish subversion that it's absolutely unbelievable.

>muh i didnt do it the jew did it

You really think that the average citizen has any say whatsoever in our politics? It's despotism in disguise. Even if a politician says one thing during elections, he'll just turn around and fuck you in the ass after he's in power