ANTIFA HAS GONE FULL DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

NOT A DRILL, NOT A DRILL

THE UT STABBING WAS AN ANTIFA ORGANIZED, PREMEDITATED DOMESTIC TERROR ATTACK, DO NOT LET IT BE COVERED UP, MAKE THE TRUTH KNOWN

totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/
>Police have detained a knife wielding suspect that stabbed multiple people outside Gregory Gym on the University of Texas campus leaving one dead and three others injured. The story is still developing and not much has been confirmed other than the one fatality, but this appears to be a photo of the alleged attacker (holster and all) being apprehended.

>Coming off the vandalism of UT fraternity houses by an anonymous group looking to incite chaos, rumors are swirling around Austin that the assailant was targeting Greeks. Fuel was added to that fire as the “Vandals of UT Austin” posted this eerie message to noted revolutionary anarchist website, itsgoingdown.org.

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/fbi-is-manufacturing-terrorism-cases-2016-6
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M
cnn.com/2017/05/01/us/university-of-texas-stabbings/
prezi.com/8d53mp3juvrm/the-controversy-of-racism-and-police-brutality-in-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is this the final nail in the coffin?

Any other good sources? The normies are going to have a hard time believing this

stab a nazi

>We will make clear to survivors that we support them and will fight for them by any means necessary
>by any means necessary
>BAMN

This has to stop

>itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/
>To the fraternities and University: Prepare yourselves. We are at your gates. Your walls will fall. And you will be sacked.

The stabber was targetting frat boy, it's May Day

In all seriousness this can be the deathblow to Antifa if we force awareness of tihs, this calls for some serious meme magic

False flag to get Antifa on terror watch list.

False flag I am totally okay with.

From the statement

>Let us be bolder in naming our enemies. Let us tell students at orientation the truth about the crimes of these institutions. Let us catalog the violence of the frats and the administration, so that there is never a period where students forget who their enemies are. Let us make it impossible for the administration and frats to simply wait out the occasional uproar, and let us constantly agitate against them and make their lives hell. Let us make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again—afraid of students, afraid of the marginalized and harassed, afraid of the exploited and excluded.

>It is no accident that we attacked Greek life. The Greco-Roman legacy has inspired so much of the march of European civilization against the “uncivilized.” Colonial and plantation nations were constructed in the image of Greece and Rome. Fascist group Identity Evropa uses images of Greco-Roman statues in its propaganda. Continental philosophy finds much of its roots in the Socratic tradition. Our notion of democracy and all its accompanying inequalities and hierarchies stems from the Greek conception of the polis, sustained by slavery, the domination of women & children in the home, and the battle against foreigners.

>In the midst of resurgent fascism and ongoing colonial legacies, we must become the unruly, improper, unrespectable “barbarians at the gates.” Our attempts to appeal to the institutions to include us, to show that we can be like them, have and always will fail. It is time to jettison all such illusions and instead construct new communities and ways of living that amplify our power here, as students and collectives, until we can overrun these institutions themselves.

THIS WAS AN ANTIFA DOMESTIC ATTACK

DOMESTIC TERRORISM

The FBI is into setting up retards with FBI-planned, FBI-supplied, FBI-contrived fake terror plots so the FBI gets favorable headlines for busting the patsy retards. Since when does the FBI go after "terrorists that the FBI didn't manufacture?
The same can be said of the CIA.

>We have seen from the prosecution of the UT Antifa 3 that this administration’s feign towards multiculturalism is a ruse—an attempt to maintain the peace and ensure that students of color and women continue to provide their money, bodies, and very presence to maintain the status of the University and its image.

>Let us make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again—afraid of students, afraid of the marginalized and harassed, afraid of the exploited and excluded.

ANTIFA = DOMESTIC TERRORISTS
DO NOT LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

>DO NOT LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

You're not the boss of me.

Bump

businessinsider.com/fbi-is-manufacturing-terrorism-cases-2016-6

bump for justice

bump

Gas 'em.

do it reeeee

Trump will know

No.

bump

How do you think this will affect the May Day demonstrations in downtown Austin that are supposed to start soon?

facebook dot com
events/177523636094994/

Any other Austin anons interested in checking it out?

that's what texas gets for letting Austin become a shit hole of liberal faggots and niggers

Bump

this is said every time something happens. the unfortunate truth is that many on the right are too cucked and too passive to fight back. this will keep happening and happening and happening

His FB is /Kchazz nothing linking him to Antifa there though, strong security settings, we gotta keep digging

Can someone make a list of /ourguys/ on twitter with a large audience we can blast this at?

I don't understand how those retards think that they're in a patriarchal, right-wing, and white-supremacist establishment when they routinely get away with bullshit like this.

Bump

holy fuck bump
hey lads i got a really good pal embedded in the Seattle commie march right now, he's giving me live updates.

So, as members of this nation's militia, and since local law enforcement are unable/unwilling to do their jobs, when do we start citizens arrests of anyone representing ANTIFA?

Bring clubs and zipties
Round them all up, systematically identify them, guard them, await processing.

Fucking millennials, gotta make someone do the work for them

>processing

*Experiences may vary

>filename
U WUZ BB

BUMP

Can you americucks just civil war already pls?

BUMP

>Let us be bolder in naming our enemies. Let us tell students at orientation the truth about the crimes of these institutions. Let us catalog the violence of the frats and the administration, so that there is never a period where students forget who their enemies are. Let us make it impossible for the administration and frats to simply wait out the occasional uproar, and let us constantly agitate against them and make their lives hell. Let us make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again—afraid of students, afraid of the marginalized and harassed, afraid of the exploited and excluded.

>It is no accident that we attacked Greek life. The Greco-Roman legacy has inspired so much of the march of European civilization against the “uncivilized.” Colonial and plantation nations were constructed in the image of Greece and Rome. Fascist group Identity Evropa uses images of Greco-Roman statues in its propaganda. Continental philosophy finds much of its roots in the Socratic tradition. Our notion of democracy and all its accompanying inequalities and hierarchies stems from the Greek conception of the polis, sustained by slavery, the domination of women & children in the home, and the battle against foreigners.

>In the midst of resurgent fascism and ongoing colonial legacies, we must become the unruly, improper, unrespectable “barbarians at the gates.” Our attempts to appeal to the institutions to include us, to show that we can be like them, have and always will fail. It is time to jettison all such illusions and instead construct new communities and ways of living that amplify our power here, as students and collectives, until we can overrun these institutions themselves.

THIS WAS AN ANTIFA DOMESTIC ATTACK

B-b-b-b-b-bump

bumpin

The FBI needs to know and classify those fucking faggots as terrorists
Just like BLM
And just like whatever the next tantrum movement will be

don't care if they're faggy ecelebs, they have audiences and would cover this. Tweet them the link explaining it was an Antifa warning before the UT stabbing

@JackPosobiec
@Gavin_McInnes
@StefanMolyneux
@Lauren_Southern
@PrisonPlanet

bump

BUMP BUMP BUMP

This, get it out there "by any means necessary"

what does anteeefa have against Greeks?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M

fuck the reds

Spread this

BUMP

GET ON TO THIS FAGGOTS, WE'VE GOTTA PREVENT A COVER UP

WE CAN FINALLY GET ANTIFAGS DECLARED DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

If this was really them then they just made a horrific mistake.
These idiots don't realize that "racists" aren't afraid nor will they back down, but escalate the situation further. ANTIFA and their sister organizations can only lose.

BUMP

posted a few days ago and deleted. when i caught it and posted the screencap in the thread, antifa sperged out and started posting. make of it what you will.

Can confirm stabbing I live in Austin Tx

That doesn't really say anything about antifa though

Have a bump.

We should meme this

It's about time...............to lock them up.

Bump

cnn.com/2017/05/01/us/university-of-texas-stabbings/

template tweet:
Before todays stabbing UT Antifa ominously warned they will "make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again"

Include a screenshot if you can be bothered, just fucking spread this

>just fucking spread this

Just got back from the gym. I'm too tiered.

Bump

So now they're targeting frats and the administration?

Fucking why?

Good work, Oz. This needs to spread. Those commies need to be labeled domestic terrorists.

drop them dead with silenced glocks

>just fucking spread this
nah brah I'm too busy spreading me some sweet peanut butter and jelly, desu.

>silenced poo

>openly attacking democracy as racist
Top fucking kek.

CALL ON SESSION TO CRACK DOWN ON ANTIFA

IT'S TIME

Have to work tonight but I would go with you and watch otherwise. With you in spirit

>we
Clever nigger.

Yeah, this, sadly. People who have a job and/or family are people who have something to lose. Their "pain threshold" is much higher, maybe even too high, for them to rise up and start actually fighting. We, the single childless men who masturbate to anime, might be the world's last hope.

We have campus carry, why didn't anybody fill that sorry nigger with lead?

Sorry. Was referring to the statement released in your link.

SPREAD THE SHIT HARD AND WATCH THE TANKS ROLL IN

FINALLY

THIS IS IT

PUSH THIS FUCKING SHIT AND WE'LL HAVE EN ENTIRE SUMMER OF CRACKED HEADS AND CRUSHED LEFTIST SKULLS

It's coming. We're in Bleeding Kansas right now. Trump was our Kansas-Nebraska Act, and he'll keep things together for 8 years, but in 2024, it will be war.

Someone did draw a gun and he ran away from the gunman. More would be dead if not for gunman. Media is suppressing this tidbit.

>It is no accident that we attacked Greek life.
>However, nothing personal, bro.

Copy pasta I'm using on Facebook posts about it:
NOT A DRILL NOT A DRILL
THIS WAS AN ANTIFA ORGANIZED, PREMEDITATED DOMESTIC TERROR ATTACK, DO NOT LET IT BE COVERED UP, MAKE THE TRUTH KNOWN

Before todays stabbing UT Antifa ominously warned they will "make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again" and that "In the midst of resurgent fascism and ongoing colonial legacies, we must become the unruly, improper, unrespectable “barbarians at the gates.
I don't have twitter so it's up to you fags to spread it there

Not confirmed if rumors or not

Second american civil war when?

kek. i'll believe it when i see it

By the way, if you find out who Rose City Antifa are, you've found who It's Going Down are at the same time.

One and the same.

>Greeks as in ethnicity

All 5 Greek people at UT

>make of it what you will
so will i

Can you please provide a source for this? I want any information that illuminates how egregiously biased the mass media is.

No source, it's apparently the word around campus. I'm sure a thread later tonight will have better sourcing.

Reminder berkley keeps the anarchists cookbook pdf downloadable on their .edu site
>rules for radicals
>anarchists cookbook

Now they're shredding the signs that the Trump supporters used today.

Ted Cruz Statement

This was definitely fucking Antifa, get memeing boys

Thanks. I live in Texas and have family in Austin, a few of whom attend UT. Surprise, several of them carry handguns while out and about. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if a concealed carrier brandishing their weapon ended this attack before it really exploded.

For the love of fucking god just impliment national concealed carry so I can carry a revolver to explode these uppity nuggers

tweet this in reponse

REPORT MADE BY THE KILLER

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP AHAHAHHAA

prezi.com/8d53mp3juvrm/the-controversy-of-racism-and-police-brutality-in-america/

I work security at the new hospital on campus. We're not armed but maybe might need to break that rule. I keep my gun in my car because that's how I roll with every time I drive anywhere.

We need to get rid of the god damn niggers in this town.

I started carrying last week. There hasn't been any habbenings in my city, antifa would get demolished here, but shits starting to spin up. I'd rather have and not need than need and not have.

CRUZ IS ABOUT TO REVEAL HIS TRUE FORM