Is this real?

youtube.com/watch?v=84vbw_flvqA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
youtube.com/watch?v=AWFosb98Kec
reuters.com/article/us-zurich-ins-group-senn-idUSKCN0YL0N2
delezing.nl/lezing/197/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank-1
bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
linkedin.com/in/ronaldbblij/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's real. All of it.

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

yeah

>if you don't know the meaning of a term, look it up

SECOND PART COMING OUT SOON

Mandatory reading isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW OR ELSE.

Second part when?

Bumperino

*sliding intensifies*

maybe, maybe not. I liked how he could cry in his obviously expensive suit and go back to his successful financial business. should have shown some scars from his "exit torture" as proof atleast.

That's what I wanted to know but it seemed pretty complete..

uhh do you want to define "real" for the class please?
do you see a real man behind a real camera? is he telling a story and appearing to convey real emotions?

moreover mr. bean has he said anything that you haven't already heard/suspected before? if you answered "yes" to the last question you have a lot of research to do. now fuck off and remember to build that wall when they come for you

common place stuff

That emotion is fake in my opinion.Its too carefully placed at the children part.

okay. following the line of thought that this is fake.
WHY? who would make this fake expose and for what PURPOSE?

Wow, who would have thought that billionaires control the world? Good thing we don't have any that run our government, otherwise it would mean that our entire socioeconomic system was a ruse.

To show you the ultimate power.You just got told things that most judges would reward with at least a couple of years,yet nothing is happening.No investigation,no nothing.

huh? I am not following you hungry man. it's fake but it's a flex of power? who do you think made it in your opinion and why would they do it? what is to gain?

mate judges work towards helping illegals enter the US, work towards allowing as many Muzzies as possible into the US

you think the judicial system is a friend of the common man? the legal system is PRIMARILY a power balance where the haves take advantage of the have nots, thats just Foucault bro

of course its fucking real, the Saville story should be enough to tell you that some elites are pedophiles....I know you cant imagine being a pedophile but it exists

there are small time drug dealers and then theres el chapo, there are small time pedophiles and then theres ____________

do you really think that line is blank? its real

bump

I mean the emotion is fake.Right after he talks about how easy it is to manipulate people.However it could be possible that after destroying countless lifes it really was a breaking point.In my opinion the tears were fake to make the message more powerful for whatever reason.

>mfw not being paid enough to study facial tics in detail

Fucking leaf cant read again

man how autistic are you? men compete to LIVE, it wouldnt cause me any harm to screw over other business men etc but killing a child is a different level

Hungarians are fucking autistic

You sound like a REAL faggot.

When I did some searching a couple of nights ago, someone supposedly had the full feature, but the second part hasn't been translated.
There were somethings implying that he might be in a position to have done these things, but very little actual proof at this time.
I just googled his name to try to find what I could.

Yeah it's fucking real, and you should spread it around to all your fucking friends so it doesn't cause massive civil unrest if they get arrested

>I mean the emotion is fake
I totally disagree but we are welcome to differing opinions. we hail from different cultures so maybe we read body language/emotions differently. I think he seems pretty reserved and stoic the whole time, eager to answer any questions and seeming sincere. but when he starts talking about secret cults sacrificing children he starts to break down.. I don't think he faked those tears at all

again I ask your opinion... what or who fake this story and what do they stand to gain?

You see,there is your first mistake.He didnt told what he had to do with the child.Sacrifice is a broad spectrum,you know.
On the other hand even if its about killing.Do you really believe that if you just orchestrated the circumstances where the child dies and didnt pull the trigger with your own precious hand,you had nothing to do with it?

how does someone "sound" through text? are you mad because I told you to build the wall or because you think a video on the internet isn't "real"? I seriously don't know what you mean by that mr.bean

Why is it so hard to understand that i think the crying is fake,not the story hes talking about?Might as well the interviewer told him it would look good on screen to produce a few tears.Wouldnt be the first time.

no

I'm not mad. I posed a legitimate question regarding the truth behind this video.
Your response conveys one of sarcasm and faggotry.

The story is definietly true.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWFosb98Kec

If you worship YHVH rather than MLK, you have nothing to fear.

jesus I said you believe it fake I don't. but WHO.. fucking christ tell me who stands to gain something by ratting on the elite, jesuits, NWO, catholics, Americans, EUROPOORS (like you), and Iraqi dollars (ME interest obviously dirty sheiks and Sauds we all know this)

what group/who do you think would put this fake piece out? it only seems like it would serve to piss a lot of people off

>The story is definietly true.
In which case, how do we meme this into the global conscience?

Does anyone have an article or something that could possibly relate to the italian businessman that killed himself that he was talking about in the video? I tried to looking for it, but this is all I could find:
>reuters.com/article/us-zurich-ins-group-senn-idUSKCN0YL0N2
Probably unrelated since the person in this article is from Switzerland.

>Ronald Bernard
>Founder of B. Of Joy

this is off the Bank Of Joy "joy supporters" page

You don't.
They've been doing this for thousands of years, and men far greater than any of us have tried to warn the greater masses. The truth is, humans really are like sheep, and don't care about things as long as they're comfortable and secure. Even when their lives are shattered they are easily misdirected away from the real enemies of humanity.

Everyone knows about this.Many dont believe it,wont believe it, even if they would see with their own eyes how they sacrifice children and stage wars and terrorism for financial power.Their little snowflake mind cant believe there are people capable of doing this.
I think the message is you can do nothing.
They have the ultimate power now.

Never heard of the guy

>doesn't name the jews
into the bin it is

was he not speaking Dutch language? he hasn't flown on my radar either but maybe that is because he really was part of the upper echelons

You seem to not know much about human psychology.
Also its always funny when newfags think a flag is not a proxy..

>protocols of zion
>banished tribes from Babylon
are you confused swiss miss?

You can post under a proxy?

I don't care that you proxy faggot.. I safely assume everyone can be from anywhere... it's not like I replied to a Nork flag with "OMGZ!!!!11"

fuck off retard

yes he did he used the dutch word "offers" which means sacrifice you stupid hungarian mongrel

Can I have a TL;DR please?

why did you post this? I have such a headache now

if any of this is true this earth needs to burn now.. present company excluded.

Thats not the reason.The reason is how do you fight someone who owns every bit of power in politics and the media,owns the police,the civil organizations,owns the military?
He told you in the video.This is ultimate power.He can just go on and tell everything to the world,and not a single thing will happen.

I decided to give him a google. All I could find was him advertising some shady pyramid schemes. No wikipedia, no nothing.

delezing.nl/lezing/197/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank-1

What happens when he gets "into an accident"

Glad this video got the attention it deserved

>implying the jews don't worship moloch

i bet you're going to convince me that i'm really sleepy right now too

>Everyone knows about this
I don't think they do tbph. I truly believe if we had a whistle blower come forward with undeniable evidence that could be broadcast to a worldwide audience, there would be a mass uprising. If people could see that the money was the true catalyst behind the slavery and evil and just walk away, we would instantly slay the beast.

If you haven't discerned this stuff as real on your own then you're mentally weak.

to me that adds to his legit-ness. but then again I am a conspiracy nutjob so absence of evidence or whatever
I can google random bitches from school and find nudes and addresses and all sorts of shit. but this guy with a compelling story is a total ghost? eerie to me

bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
linkedin.com/in/ronaldbblij/

>their little snowflake mind cant believe there are people capable of doing this
Thats why we should make all normies read the Gulag Archipelago. Should be a mandatory reading in history classes.

He is, and it's more enjoyable listening to the original desu.

It's a small thing but for example he addresses his father with "the" instead of "my" in the original.

if he mysteriously die from heart attack in month ahead, he is legit

Did someone say mountain Jew?

It must be a simple life,only seeing black and white.

RELATED?

The consensus seems that im a hungarian mongrel,so it looks you cant

gas the kikes race war when?

hm I don't remember a bit about his father. what was that about?

It's not going to happen. They won't listen to us; they'll dismiss us as crazy conspiracy theorists and they'll dismiss the video as a shame for money and attention. Hell, even I'm having a little trouble digesting this because it seems so unreal, but I'm trying. I guess antagonism towards the elite and past claims of satanic practices in their groups aren't out there for nothing

>vague non-explanations of his involvement
>never names any names/companies/places despite supposedly having firsthand involvement
>numerous references to esoteric bullshit writings

attention whoring charlatan, possibly believes his own bullshit though. conspiratard shit is all the same

Look at that 'B of Joy' thing. In the Dutch first link I provided, he explains it's a new kind of bank, because all the others are corrupt or something, something to do with the financial crisis. Incoherent story. Basically he asks for money so he can start a bank and he will make you rich for doing so.

In the English one, well, i have no idea what he's really trying to do. Something with nature and love for the people.

I get the feeling he's just advertising his own 'bank' with this video. I highly doubt he's a high-echelon banker.

>not realizing the comment was subtle b8 to give the thread some traction
>not mentally strong enough to pick up on this

this
Looks like crook who want some exposure for his """business"""

dude, i am in shock, pol is just a meme board wtf, dude i donĀ“t want to live anymore

Then drop the fucking names or locations your german twat. Everyone has stories but no one has the dick to drop names.

this gave me fucking nightmares

You don't even need to watch the video to know what this is about.

It's what we've been discussing since the beginning.

he said the top 8k elites. literally google the top banks in the world, whoever manages those would be in that list. also the top companies and corporations, those would be there too. the top richest people in the world, those too.

but hey if you don't want to put some effort into it don't worry bro. go back to sleep

This. We're reaching levels of control that shouldn't even be possible. The game's over.

Thats not how it works,you know.Mass uprising solves nothing.You just cant cull the whole elite groups of the planet.You dont even know names.You have to fight the police and military actively to do so,but that would be fine,because police and military are made up from people with children,they would switch sides fast.
But you cant fight money without money.And you dont have money.Case closed.

He also said that it all ends if people unite to put an end to it. In order for that to happen, though, you need people to be aware. Which won't happen as I said already.

Cheers lad. This is why I come here.
/pol is 90 percent Shitter than a sewer.
10 percent golden nuggets like this, more valuable than all the MSM put together.

>Well done lad.

The game is never over.When there is a will,there will be a way.

Toodles

I'm not completely settled on his intentions myself, but he'd have an awfully specific target audience for a scam. Also, many people on there seem to be actually accomplished in their respective fields. Plenty of past work to find with some jewgle searches. They would all have to be in on it, or simply believe it themselves.

>One of my favourites.

You see,i believe the time is coming where whites,niggers and chinks will fight side by side.
Not by choice,but by need.
Or we perish without a line reserved for us in history.

>In August 2015, several police forces were reportedly investigating allegations of child sexual abuse by Heath.[98] Heath was under investigation by the Hampshire, Jersey, Kent, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Thames Valley police, and London's Metropolitan Police.[99][100]

>It was reported in the Daily Mirror on 4 August 2015 that a man had claimed that at the age of 12 years he had been raped by Heath in a Mayfair flat in 1961, after he had run away from home, though the individual concerned was not 12 at that time and Heath owned no flat in Mayfair.[106] These allegations provoked several articles and responses.[107][108]

>Allegations about Heath were being investigated as part of Operation Midland, the Metropolitan Police enquiry into historical claims of child abuse and related homicides.[109] A witness called "Nick" was introduced to the police by the Exaro website, who had interviewed him about alleged child sexual abuse by prominent figures at the Dolphin Square apartment complex in Pimlico, London; Heath was reported to be one of the figures.[110]

>On 27 November 2016, The Guardian reported that a leading criminologist, Dr Rachel Hoskins, had alleged that the evidence used against Heath in Operation Conifer, including discredited allegations of satanic ritual abuse, was "fantastical" and gained through the "controversial" practice of recovered-memory therapy.[115] The Wiltshire Police and Crime Commissioner has discussed the future of the investigation with the Wiltshire Police chief constable.[116] On 3 December the same paper reported that 15 people had made complaints of sexual abuse against Heath.[117] On 19 February it was reported that over 30 alleged victims had been identified.[118]

What the fuck

never heard of fucking pizzagate/pedogate?