This is what happens when the U.S. doesn't make a decision on what to do with Puerto Rico

You get Antifa rip-offs who hate America trying to install a communist dictatorship.

Fucking Spooderman is here too!

And this fat guy with a "O'Neill is a rapist" meme.

Sorry P.R. it's time you went your own way.

This, they have to go. Im tired of these fucing PR Parades in NYC. None of these "Puerto Ricans" are indigenous of that shithole of an island and none of those filthy mongrels have anything to be proud of.

I don't get it. What do you suggest the US should have done, what is your endgame?

KYS you little fucking bitches.

Puerto Rico is US territory and we won't just "let it go".

you think puerto rico is a net positive for the union? what are the benefits?

Don't assume xir gender, you fucking bigot.

Cheap labor, tax revenue, soldiers. It's got some problems but we shouldn't just give it away.

Because an island one tier higher than Haiti is of tremendous strategic and economic value to the US. Hahahaha.

>Cheap labor
fuck off jew

no u

It's still valuable.

antifa with a shirt that says libre

top keks

look at how this traitor begs his fellow countrymen to hold on to a fucking nation of spics to infect and brownify the rest of the USA
I know people, shill traitors to our country in high positions, that speak the same goddamn snake language you do

kill yourself jew

fuck puerotrico and fuck american people

Wtf do they want, they dont even pay taxes

>Puerto Rico
Come home, brown man.
pls don't

>Rosselló hired investment expert (((Rothschild & Co))) to assist in convincing creditors to take deeper losses on Puerto Rico's debts than they had expected.

OYYY VEEEYYYY!!!!!

Do you think it was a good thing for Portugal to let go of it's colonies?

Main land born Spic here, pretty much this. They can't seem to be able to govern themselves effectively within the framework of a constitutional republic, and they don't provide enough real benefit to the country, not with them needing a bailout every few years. Let them have independence, it'll be better for the US in general.

They pay taxes just not all of them.

56%
56%
56%

>Spain
>white

P.R. Yessss!!! If anyone can make communism work, it's definitely you. Island nation with a 84.7 average IQ, what could possibly stop you from ruling the world?

being descended from white puerto ricans , this is sad that this paradise of an island is being destroyed by jews and their mongrel raced peasants

Just today Puerto Rico filed the largest public sector bankruptcy in history. One third of the ricans receive food stamps paid for by the US. Etc etc etc. Puerto Rico is of no value to the US

If it's of no value, why don't they just let us go?

>Forces other nations to give up colonial empires
>Wants to make their own

It's still has land and resources. I'd say that alone is worth it.

>yes

Not to mention a wealth of democratic votes that just need a plane ticket to be tapped.

Yeah, burning the American flag is really gonna get americans on your side....

Lmao I hope we cut the millions we spend on you greasers and that island burns. Get fucked

QUITE FRIJOL

The ones that can afford to make it off the island usually don't vote democrat.

Great question. It seems you've always wanted the best of both worlds. You love US money and aid but didnt want to become a state. Yet you gladly demand more money every time your govt ruins your finances. You're now ready to be an independent country. Please go

You don't get a say in shit, Canada.

the troubles of being an island, My nana remembers a time when races were segregated and everyone was doing well. the infrastructure and resources cant keep up with the globalist economy.

>millions

The US sends billions to PR and all we get is crime, loud music, and a parade.

That's the problem I want solved. Every time we vote on statehood or independence, the U.S. does nothing. STATEHOOD WON THE LAST TIME!

You're retarded. That's the point. They hate you. They want you to leave so they can go back to fighting the chupacabras and turn into a 21st century Cuba.

Most of our soldiers come from our territories.

>parade
That's also just loud music.

cuba is just as shit as PR

The real question is statehood or independence -- the problem is that they always add "status quo" to the mix, so nothing ever wins.

I think the Americans should divest themselves of Puerto Rico immediately and all Puerto Ricans living here should be sent back. OP's pic related.

>if you don't pay for our shit we're going to be a second cuba!

Real convincing argument in your favor

75% of people on the island are your white brothers. The majority of Ricans on the Mainland are the niggers and mulattoes. It turns out that Ricans in general suck, niggers just suck harder.

>b-but muh health care n shieet

its the mestizos and mulattoes who hate america. My family was well to do before and after they came to america

>3 million people on island
>5 million on mainland
>"dood resources lol"

Notably there are only about 14 million people of Cuban descent globally compared to the 8 million ricans despite Cuba's larger population.

When was the last time this vote was held? Was it under Obama's administration? The one that offered gibs to almost anyone?
That's the problem with an administration that self righteously pats itself on the back with the taxpayer's money. They want statehood because of the benefits of all the social programs, but I wonder what they would contribute.

50 is such a good number, I think it's time y'all sink into oblivion and communism. We'll genocide your "people" when the island has fallen apart.

What are you trying to say? All I see there is a tax base and potentially a good number of men fit for military service. That's pretty fucking valuable.

Marine here.

I really hope Puerto Rico tries some shit so me and my buddies can go down there and shoot spics. Go ahead and try something, water beaners.

>All I see there is a tax base and potentially a good number of men fit for military service.
We have that without puertoricans.
pic. Water beaners made me kek.

Huh, houses in Puerto Rico are cheaper than fucking Hawaii.

>We have that without puertoricans.
More is always better, user.

If this happens in Puerto Rico then I hope it serves as a warning about what could happen here.

Buena suerte Puerto Rico!

dude the white puerto ricans are sweetest angels and pleasant af

everything in puerto rico is cheaper than hawaii shit. Fucking milk prices in hawaii is a scam

you better work with your white brothers on the island

I say keep Puerto Rico just for that.
Though, everything Mexico but more white.

>Cheap labor
For who? You? No?
Or are you, like most people when they say "we", playing into the power process of someone else..

>tax revenue
haha what? Its a sinkhole of tax money

>soldiers
we don't have a manpower problem

0%

mexico is the whitest country on this planet, they just enjoy intravenously injecting indios into the US from central america like toll booth operators

can't we just throw the antifa, communists, black lives matters, and all the other fucking retards on an island and let em' try to live? Would be the best fuckin' solution.

>burning a US flag while recording it on your iPhone
Fuck these commie filth. Glad Rosello isn't taking their shit. Fuck Yulin, too.

Can't wait to vote for statehood on June 11th. Gonna laugh at these commie fucks when it wins.

It was in 2012 and it won over 60% of the vote it was under obongo and he did jack shit.

Ugh. No wonder fat people and trannies are on the same side. I dont even know wtf this is.

it just needs to be gentrified. it could be a paradise

>Using IQ tests as a way to judge smarts when less than a quarter even takes the test

ok

he is a basic bitch populist who worked with jew bankers , fuck him. DEMOCRACY DOESNT WORK

Dude, fuck that shithole. We only need it MAYBE for military purposes, and that can be done by having a good relationship with the sovereign state of P.R. and cut our spending there. Or we could just use Florida.

I have this fucking feeling the Independence party infiltrated the PPD party and are trying to fuck with the PNP wich it's the one in power now.

This is what happens when the U.S imposes their imperialism over a third world country and makes it a tourist attraction shithole

I'm seriously glad Cuba is communist and far from American culture. It seems as the comfiest place in the world

>less than a quarter even takes the test
Around a third a sufficiently large sample size what are you, reta... oh, you're just Puerto Rican.

Is that not total cultural appropriation?

Fuck. Meant to say "Around a quarter"
I'm retarded as well.

We let you fucks make your own decision. You decided you didn't want to be a state, so fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

COMMIE FUCK OFF

You're not real country, your opinion is worthless.

And backed up traffic

The mistake was taking a shit ton of money from the federal government and not focusing on our economy first second the jones act fucks our trade capabilities.

Thanks for the pick-me-up user

Just hold a mass rice and beans cook off with pork and you can easily raise the money to bail out PR

RICE AND BEANS ARE THE SAVIOR OF THE HUMAN RACE

>Using iqtestforfree.net as your source
The only "credible" most recent IQ test was administered during June (Summer Break for us) and the tests were administered in Nigger towns.

OK

Do you have any idea how great that would be if it weren't for the Jone's act

Puerto Rico needs to be liberated from Judeo-American imperialism.

Sup Forums complain about ANTIFA and BLM protesting, but I don't see /POL march in the street.

>Not being able to distinguish between 2 flags.
Aight cuck, let me know when you're done sucking BBC and cleaning up the cheeto dust from your ass-crack

No worries, if you're on Sup Forums it's for a reason bruv.

Holy shit, a RepDoM guy
QUe hay brodel?

why is it always niggers and shit skins acting like barbarians?

Oh ya, cuz they are fucking stupid

>Serbia
>a real country
ok kiddo

>FUCK TRUMP AND YOU GRINGOS

>KEEP PAYING OUR WELFARE GRINGOS

I seem to recall seeing a similarity like this somewhere...

I think you should keep you mulattos anyway, op.