I thought Sup Forums was a joke but its points out some real truths

Our government is truly out of touch if is spending billions of our tax dollars on Israel for this to go on
youtube.com/watch?v=4U4LVcZGTnM

Other urls found in this thread:

original.antiwar.com/rothbard/2010/03/02/war-guilt-in-the-middle-east/
leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/06/17/top-ten-myths-about-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
rediscover911.com/israel-ally-or-enemy/
m.tomatobubble.com/site/id1009.html
washingtonreport.me/1999-october-november/the-zimmermann-telegram-palestine-the-balfour-declaration-and-why-america-entered-the-great-war.html
educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf
unz.com/topic/uss-liberty/
mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi8yHnAcZCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek, look up pre 1900s land claims.
Rather have le jews than sand niggers

>I want to spend billions of US tax dollars on Israel
JIDF, JIDF everywhere

Wonder how that map would look if you adjust for GDP

how about who gives a fuck who's there? it's not our responsibility

Green parts belonged to UK.

Palestinians = Jordanians.

>i want to spend billion of US tax dollar on Isreal

You gotta try harder than that JIDF

>reading comprehension of a literal retard
try reading that again, schlomo

What are you getting at kike? A miss spelling? Oh NO!

Fuck off m8

original.antiwar.com/rothbard/2010/03/02/war-guilt-in-the-middle-east/

We shouldn't be funding Israel's defense, they don't need it. But the country of Palestine has only existed since 1947. Before the modern Israel it was British land, taken from the fucking Turks

>CBS news

Nice source you retard

Nigga, YOU look up who owned what and lived in Palestine pre its ethnic cleansing by Pollack Jews.

fag.

Also ISIS = Israeli golem

leaksource.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-yinon-plan-greater-israel-syria-iraq-and-isis-the-connection/

>But the country of Palestine has only existed sinc
A leaf

'Arabs refused' a fucking horrible deal

See #3

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/06/17/top-ten-myths-about-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/

We setting up shop on Hasbara v Sup Forums thread?

Great.

I'm not a friend of the kikes. But what I said is literally true. Palestine has only existed as a sovereign power for 70 years

>Palestine has only existed as a sovereign power for 70 years
Its not about that. Its about Israel refusing to accept multiculturalism and not taking down its walls. Only JIDF thinks that's a point to make

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

rediscover911.com/israel-ally-or-enemy/

it's called STRATEGY, dumbass

>Palestine has only existed as a sovereign power for 70 years
>sovereign power

WTF?!

You realize you are arguing with JIDF right?
The try to disregard the thread then actively shill it if it gets bumps.

That map looks like a picture of a reversed merchant

I don't want multiculturalism anywhere, which is why I'm no friend of the kikes

Trump meets with Palestinian president May 05.

it was not 'British land' and it was about 5% jewish when the ziojews got the Balfour letter, where Britain promised land they did not occupy or have legal title to, to Jews who had never set foot in Palestine, in exchange for helping get the US into ww1, when the US wiuld have been better off staying neutral.

m.tomatobubble.com/site/id1009.html

washingtonreport.me/1999-october-november/the-zimmermann-telegram-palestine-the-balfour-declaration-and-why-america-entered-the-great-war.html

Its a Semitic conflict

Oh awesome, then you don't mind opening boarders for Israel then.

yep.

my response is Israel did 9/11.

Hammer that EVERY time.

educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf

>I thought Sup Forums was a joke but its points out some real truths
Welcome, and remember: you're here forever.

remember the USS Liberty

unz.com/topic/uss-liberty/

trying to raise money for a movie that tells truth - jews working hard to block.

mintpressnews.com/new-evidence-proves-israel-attacked-uss-liberty-orders-kill-294-americans/198757/

It was British land, they took it from the Turks. The only reason sand niggers are in palestine is because of conquest too. If they want it so bad, they can try again. Which they did, and failed.

I don't want open borders for anyone. And if not even the kikes get their borders, how are we supposed to get ours?

I find this libertarian gook film is breddy gud on 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4

bump

Jesus Christ i never knew it was that bad this picture is disturbing, They are literally genocide'n Palestinians to the point there about to become extinct. Fuck man i didn't fully understand how bad it was till now.

>And if not even the kikes get their borders, how are we supposed to get ours?
I'm sure you can figure this out

If your solution is 14/88 gas the kikes race war now, I get the sentament, but it's no more feasible now than it would have been 75 years ago

Filthy fucking kikes. Bump.

this is nothing. Our Government is helping Israel take over the world.

It only gets deeper from here
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi8yHnAcZCw

bump

This shit needs to stop.... I'm not pro-muslim but what Israel is doing is completely unacceptable. and the fact that they hide behind "muh holohoax" is fucking disgusting.

Name a real country that never did that?

this pic is disgusting. lying thieves israelis must be beaten to fucking death, burnt alive.

Israel is our greatest ally user. We should do everything possible to keep them safe. They are the best friends we have in the middle east.

Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land.

It never was