i.imgur.com/0gwwg9J.jpg
>Raqqa Apr25
i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg

Developments Apr30
>Ghouta infighting JaI vs HTS continues
>Hama offensive not over yet as some SAA reinforcements arrive
>More gains in eastern Hama/northern Homs (southeast of Salamiyah)
>Minor gains in southern part of Qaboun district
>Rumours of Russian reinforcements to Manbij/Afrin in face of Turkish attacks

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

tcf.org/content/commentary/syria-east-ghouta-turns/
middleeastmonitor.com/20170501-report-plans-to-divide-syria-serve-israels-interests/
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/859181266977116160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

syria
best SAA

new piece by aron lund on the mini civil war in e. ghouta:

tcf.org/content/commentary/syria-east-ghouta-turns/

What is the connection between SCW and 9/11?

>be FSA

>Report: Plans to divide Syria serve Israel’s interests.
>An Israeli research centre close to the decision-making circles in Tel Aviv has welcomed a document signed by Syrian figures calling to declarate southern Syria an independent region within the “Future Syrian Federations”.
>The centre noted that the establishment of an independent region that includes Dara’a, Jabal Druze and Quneitra is one of the best options that could result from the comprehensive settlement of the conflict in Syria.
>The center claimed that Russia is already in contact with the Kurds in northeastern Syria to establish an independent Kurdish region, pointing out that the Russians are only interested in maintaining Damascus and the coastal areas under the control of Syrian regime President Bashar Al-Assad because their interests are located in that region.
middleeastmonitor.com/20170501-report-plans-to-divide-syria-serve-israels-interests/

LMAO Assad BTFO before the war's even over.
How can one country (Israel) be so based?

Whenever i see a burger flag post, i prepare to cringe.

##123684493
to slow
G_yim

Who is Trump throwing under the bus to the roaches?

Didnt we send troops to the Kurds to prevent Turkey from attacking?

there is no god
fucking subhumans believes delusive stories

Russia talked about federalisation over a year ago, this is nothing new. If it happens it will still be under Damascus' control, and realistically it's the only way Syria keeps it's borders even halfway intact.

Shh, it's okay Tokie. You are sleepy. Your country should go to sleep now.

Compared to Saudi Arabia, who builds their wahhabi mosques all over and sponsors the very same terrorists killing people worldwide and even secular muslims - which leads to mass immigration to Europe - Iran is unironically our greatest ally material.

you lined up armored vehicles all across the k*rdish held territory so that TAF can't go through and kill your little pets

I foresee a k*rdish genocide committed by turks and ar*bs in 5-10 years. loyal kurdish citizens to their respective countries will be spared ofc

God bless the Syrian Arab Army and the leader of Syria Bashar Alassad

Fuck all islamic terrorists and fuck Rojava terrorists.

What happened Roachie, did Koksal Baba (nom de guerre Recep Tayyip Erdogan) steal your girlf- I mean boyfriend?
It's true, stabilization is in their interest since their economy is doing just fine by itself, escalation on the other hand is favoured by those who benefit on it - US of A & Israel.

I would take that back if I were you.

i am far more intelligent than a ordinary turkish people. ^_^ religion is a manipulator at its finest.

That's in Manbij/Kobane/Hasaka canton, but Russians positioned their troops in Afrin too, so Erdo is effectively blocked from escalating, which is quite sad, but it indicates importance of Astana peace-talks, and Putin's commitment to finally reach a peace deal.

All Arabs and Iranians will support you in stopping this kurdish state in syria.
No one wants another Israel, they can set up a rojava in Europe or the US, its not welcome in Syria or Turkey.

>lives in a country of 56% whites that is ruled by Israel firsters
>has the audacity to critique a country with a fucking fake news infographic
It's fucking bad here and we're one year away from finally fixing this shit, but you should look inwards to your own shitty nation controlled by zionists.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw

im gay for assad

Actually, another Astana-negotiated ceasefire is pretty crucial, as it'll allow them to focus on Palmyra -> DeZ and securing the Iraq border.

>56% whites
These statistics seem too generous, I doubt even half of them can be considered "white", but it doesn't matter nevertheless, because a vast majority is much more dense there than in any other country, it's like Kenya, but with Jewish friends in high places.
I blame population "density".

You can go to hell Roach. We will give the Kurds your nation. Gass you fucking bugs in the street.

Disgusting filthy Roach. Maybe you should the Russian pilot that Turkey killed, how he feels about Turkey.

>news outlets say Trump cucked turkey which helps that fag assad out
>"no trump is cucking kurds which helps turkey"

What do you niggers even want? I hope he bombs more of your airbases.

I'm going to assume that they're just forever asshurt at Trump. /sg/ is pretty much cancer incarnate at this point.

I'm sorry what?

Good evening Kemal, stay /comfy.
>it'll allow them to focus on Palmyra -> DeZ and securing the Iraq border.
Going anywhere near al-Qaim is playing with hornet's nest, Dara'a is becoming more and more important as US & Jordan are getting their grip on southern border.
Problem is militants are literally 4 kilomemes from the border, so manpower, ammunition, hospitals, repair etc. is all free of charge for them, that's why this front is so hard, also Bunian Masour op room is most likely receiving help from western intelligence.
Good thing Hezbollah decided to throw their lads in - we saw results few days ago with alQaeda faggots flying high on IEDs.

Oh yeah, you're right.

>will literally be outbred by kurds in 50 years time
>thinks not giving them their fucking country is a good idea

You know what it's your funeral when they finally outnumber you and start killing you off.

Sadly your news outlets are incorrect, because protecting SDF serves only one purpose, and that is prolonging the Syria shitshow and eventually sparking a new war in the ME a few years after Syria ends.

Erdogan can still attack at Hasakah and other sides , or go East from al-bab.
Its good that Russia is in Afrin, it will make it easier to put that area under Assad and further divided the US SDF terrorists and the good kurds in Afrin.

Thought Daraa was being pounded 24/7 nowadays, with little to no progress from the moderate moderates.

Further proving your daftness.
Is your IQ even above 100? I having serious doubts about it.

we're experienced in dealing with subhumans, thanks for your concern though burger

>one year away

Trump is in charge and deporting them, SD isn't even going to get a majority and Sweden is only 70% Swedish.

The opinions of a Pole on what is white and what isn't will always be irrelevant. White Americans are the master race, we conquered the fucking world. You're an autistic furry living in a slum because your ancestors are fucking losers.

>there are people who genuinely bought into the "at least I'm white" meme

If your country is a shithole and your people are as poor as America's niggers then being white in America is irrelevant because you're not in fucking America you're in fucking Poland.

Your idealism it's showing, it's a war not CS, they can't shoting each other constanly, they run out of bullets eventually.

Turkey is experienced in attacking heavily outnumbered Armenians and nothing more.

Hey I saw you guys got us a shoutout on the hohol map.
Nice.

I meant airstrikes. Most of south Daraa is flat by now making it difficult to progress in any reasonable way.

>Erdogan can still attack at Hasakah
And risk bombing US?
When he bombed "Voice Rojava" he almost hit a major US forces gathering, on one hand they're there illegally, so it wouldn't be /that/ bad for him, but still you just don't kill NATO members' without diplomatic consequences.
>Its good that Russia is in Afrin, it will make it easier to put that area under Assad
Actually it was well-played, since first the reconcilation center was set up, later, talks with SDF-based gangs started, and than, poof, spetsnaz on Syrian-Turkish border raising Syrian flags lol.
Nah, Dara'a is a meatgrinder for SAA for quite some time now, and they've lost 80% of the most fortified, strategical district in the course of last few weeks.

I'm sorry what?

>Trump is in charge
The fence just got 10 feet lower.

Your threadly reminder that """"""Macedonia"""""" is rogue state that belongs to Greece.

They are culturally appropriating Greek names, Culture and cuisine.

I can't wait until the Hellenistic army rolls into Skopje and brutally executes every fake ""Macedonian"" there is until they are all dead , and Greece returns to glory.

Χαίρε Αλέξανδρος!
Χαρείτε την Ελλάδα!

Their IQ is rarely above room temperature but they cheat because measuring it in some higher degrees

I'm sorry...what?

They did, for now they're stalling with airstrikes. Both figuratively and literally levelling the field there.

> You know what it's your funeral when they finally outnumber you and start killing you off.

Why dont you focus on your own demographic issues in the US? Turkey and the Arabs do much better without your interventions.

Thanks Israelibro don't go too hard on Fyrom they're mostly good guys

Oh I'm sorry /sg/, but do you think the FSA is shit? Fuck you, you are wrong. The Free Syrian Army are the greatest rebels in the history of mankind. We've fought for years and we still are alive and fighting. You think we'll just go away even when losing Aleppo and the Hama Offensive, wrong again. The FSA has the greatest moderate rebels in the world and the SAA have the worst soldiers in the world. Oh look at that, the SAA reinforcements are still not arriving in Hama and we're still fighting there. Are you retarded? Are you stupid? Because I'm sure you are you god damn fucking faggots.

Fuck you /sg/, you are nothing

>Turkey shoots down a Russian jet
Russia: haha turkey don't do this please
>Turkey enters Syria and instead of fighting ISIS attacks kurds
USA: haha turkey pls don't, we need kurds to divide middle east
>Turkey buys oil from ISIS like every other country, but gets caught
Russia: we got you this time haha. better stop killing kurds and stat killing isis or we might invade you or something. we're definitely not afraid of losing Syria in case you close your straits haha
USA: we got you this time haha. better stop killing kurds and stat killing isis or we might invade you or something. Russia definitely wouldn't intervene and start WW3 if we tried to invade you haha
>USA and Russia position their troops in kurdish areas to prevent Turkey from attacking
>Turkey still keeps killing kurds, taking the risk of potentially killing Russian or American troops
USA&Russia: haha turkey pls

Is Erdogan /ourmadman/?

You're embarrassing.

Im willing to bet Erdogan entering Syria to divide the kurds was orchestrated with Iran/Russia in some sort of 8D chess move.

what are your guys thoughts on /ptg/?

>tfw Jew is using Greek divide & conquer tactics on Greeks and Macedonians

I'm filtering burger flags for tonight.
Such a pathetic people.
>tfw based Globalist & Nationalist xDDdd

>Russia
>starting WW3 over fucking Turkey
>while not being the aggressor
That's just silly. If US brings democracy to Turkey for whatever reason, Russia will just prop up a faction that controls Istanbul to eventually maybe gain an ally sitting on the Bosphorus.

DIE ROACH!!!

Jesus Christ, /SG/ is full of Turkish cucks. Hahahaha holy fuck. What a cuckfest this place has become.

Errodagn is gonna find a bullet.

>Your threadly reminder that """"""Macedonia"""""" is rogue state that belongs to Greece.

plot twist i m russian !

> My safe space has been breached so I'll just act like a college ANTIFA cuck and block all opinions I don't like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is the most pathetic general on Sup Forums

Do you mean Euphrates Shield?
Obviously they couldn't execute the operation without Russian agreement, and preventing Afrin - Manbij link was a success, enough to be used in negotiations.
The idea of the operation, use of Jihadis to do it... I won't comment on this one, just hope whoever came up with the idea was fired.

>haha I support Muslims even when they ran over me and rape our cucked nation :XDDDD

Observe the Jew in its natural habitat.
Setting the nations of Europe against one another

Don't worry, we just filter and carry on as usual.
Got used to retarded burgers at these hours.

Of course I mean Euphrates Shield. Before that Turkey was 100% backing the FSA (and other terrorists), I guess when that got destroyed they started to get worried about having a kurdish region in syria. Erdogan wont allow it and will do all he can to stop it,'even if that means working with Assad (relunctantly).

After calming myself down i realize we are most probably being raided right now.
The cult of personality surrounding Tr*mp is ridicolous and all, but the "americans" posting right now aren't regular Sup Forumsicians.

They are probably doing the same in /ptg/ disguised as /sg/, all in an effort to divide us.
>insert le ebin HWNDU meme here
Anonymous said they'd be doing some raiding, but the shitshow has been around ever since the tomahawk memestrikes.

Afrin (Syrian kurds west of albab) = mostly loyal to Assad

SDF/Rojava shit = feminist communist terrorists that are a US proxy stealing Syrian land, they murdered Syrians in Hasakah.

>W/M
My sides! after their boomers die off they will be what? 30% white?

Its like watching two midgets argue over who's taller. Both your countries are shit.
GTFO my general

> Sup Forums has been pro-Trump since practically day 1 of his campaign
> /SG/ fags are a complete minority on Sup Forums

> " HUR DUR! WE'RE BEING RAIDED BY THE MAJORITY OF THE BOARD!"

I would say kill yourself, but some refugee will probably do that.

Please do some of your own research, you're almost as biased as the rebel supporters.
>Turkey was 100% backing the FSA
There is nothing that can be called "FSA", these are mostly dozen to fifty man strong gangs that either for or disband coalitions, Turkey was supporting mostly Latakia-based groups and Turkmen rebels, who in fact were (and are) as radical as IS in some cases, now most of them finished fighting either for IS or Nusra anyway.
>I guess when that got destroyed they started to get worried about having a kurdish region in syria.
It's kind of obvious that you don't need PKK-affiliate group on your border, it's even worse than domestic terrorism.

USA is ISIS air force. Never forget.

Actually, they aren't innocent and the only reason why they're subservient to Assad is because they are cut off from the other canton.
>About 70 soldiers, who managed to flee from the base during the battle, surrendered themselves (and two tanks) the next day to Kurdish People's Protection Units (YPG) forces in the town of Afrin, about 15 kilometers west of the airbase.[14][33] It was later reported that the surrendered troops were from the 17th Division and some officers from those surrendered troops were turned over by the YPG to the opposition groups (al-Nusra) in exchange for Arab and Kurdish prisoners al-Nusra had captured from previous battles.[34] The Islamist group then surprisingly executed the officers they had received. The YPG later apologized for the incident.

>SDF/Rojava shit = feminist communist terrorists
Das it mane, this is what they remind me of, the communist resistance

Kek, sad but true.
Last few decades they really went to shit.

>REEEEE ASSHAD IZ SECULAR HE GUD BOY

>REEEE KURDZ R PROGESSIVE FAGZ DAY BAD

classic Kurds

#Syria Video Showing #Kurds #Kurdish #Kurd #TwitterKurds Militias in #Raqqa Countryside going into civilian houses looking to loot/steal.

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/859181266977116160

Your country is run by a litteral Homosexual and you have anti-Free speech laws protecting Islam.

Fuck yourself.

FSA was an organised group at the beginning of the war, it was made of generals from the SAA. But it hasnt existed since around 2015 with a central organisation, and since the fall of aleppo its become what you described.
Both Qatar and Turkey (Muslim Brotherhood) were very supportive of them).
I agree any kurdish region will be dangerous to Syria, Iraq, Turkey and even Iran.

>Afrin prisoner trade
>Islamic State airforce

It's annoying, yes, war crimes like these cannot go unpunished.

And I guess so is Denmark, Australia, and UK.

Well whatever their intentions, anyone that submits to President Assad and the Syrian arab army is welcome. The Syrian kurds with the SDF need to leave this autonomy/federation and submit to Assad.

The kurd situation is going to fuck you SO hard....you can already see assad faggots ratching up anti-kurd propaganda

Tartus lads going on IS-hunting safari, I wonder where they'll push now, Arak, south, north of T4?

> Being this delusional

/SG/ is a fucking fairyland. You people don't even live in reality.

No one is going to fucking "submit to Assad".

>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/859181266977116160
I hate kurds and all but shit like this is common in every war in history.

Na, roaches complain, but papa Putin knows whats best for Bashar.

Amazing how much the Taliban still control after all these years. A third of the population is threatened by them.

>FSA was an organised group

>No one is going to fucking "submit to Assad".
Either that or getting Suheil'd

I'm convinced stage 1 & 2 is in the making.

Absolutely abhorrent posts
Americans really are the worst posters

Yeah, it's suprising, 6 US dead just today, 1 yesterday, with dozens of ANA too.
Taliban cannot be beaten, because they're nationalists, not Islamists, unlike IS-K.

This.

/SG/ went from hating Turk roaches for wanting Assad out, and killing a Russian pilot. But now that Turkey is trying to kill US backed Kurds, they think Turkey is based.

Top kek.

I cannot fucking wait till Israel kills Assad in an Airstrike. I'm gonna spam /sg/s shitty general chat with high resolution shots of his mangled body.

So the US will eventually lose the Afghan war, like Vietnam?

>Being this sensitive
Don't worry I hate my country, too. Because I'm not a retarded patriot, who blindly defends my country's stupid shit.
Now fuck off out of the general if you're not talking Syria.

Yes

>FSA was an organised group at the beginning of the war
>Actually believing this
Wew lad

yea I know

its just demasks whole this idea of Kurds being on higher level compared to the others in ME that is being pushed in west

That's a lot of arrows, but 1 & 2 makes the most sense, or if Qalamoun rebels chimp out maybe manpower & resources will get relocated there.

> T-Turks are based guys

So many roaches !