Why are they portraying him like he is innocent?

why are they portraying him like he is innocent?

I was in Best Korea, before the trip in Beijing we had a briefing what can we do, and what we mustn't do or it will end like this (He surely had the same briefing). He was dumb now he will pay for it.

>innocent

no, the outrage is anout the sentence. 14 years or so in a workcamp

He's a fucking dumb ass. Respect the laws of where you travel to. Stealing a sign for a Cuck University. Pathetic. He deserves it. Even if it is a meme tier evil dictator country, respect their laws

He knew the risks. It is like going to mexico to fuck with the cartels.

Okay I'll make up a rule.

If you talk to me I will behead you. I'll let everybody know that's what I'm going to do.

So when somebody does talk to me and I do in fact behead them, we can all say "Well they knew the risks. The beheading was totally justified".

You fucking morons.

talking to someone is not equal with stealing

What's it like constantly being unable to see the bigger picture in real life?

I imagine you spend a lot of your time frustrated and angered by a world that doesn't make any sense. Unable to see the woods for the trees, forever lost in an ocean of unconnected details.

You don't have to reply. I'm sure you don't even understand the insult I'm leveling at you.

Did you pass legislation in regards to your new rule? Royal assent or fuck off, scarecrow.

Oh shit you're right!

Legislation is an important variable in determining if an action is morally acceptable! Thanks leaf!

Idiot.

what did he do?

Kim get rid of your proxy.

This is why we left you

What's it like constantly being unable to see the bigger picture in real life?

I imagine you spend a lot of your time frustrated and angered by a world that doesn't make any sense. Unable to see the woods for the trees, forever lost in an ocean of unconnected details.

You don't have to reply. I'm sure you don't even understand the insult I'm leveling at you.

Works if you are the supreme leader of your own country.

The difference is that North Korea is a sovereign country and therefore absolutely has the right to make its own laws. When you choose to visit a country you implicitly accept that you have to abide by those laws for the duration of your stay or suffer the specified consequences, even if you think they are unfair. I went to several African countries and I knew I'd get beaten the fuck up if I stepped out of line. So I didn't, even though I think cops probably shouldn't beat people with bats.

You are not a sovereign country so you are bound by (presumably) British law, which prohibits beheading. If instead of beheading you had chosen any not-illegal action, your proposal would in fact have been completely reasonable. Similarly, if a 14 year sentence for theft was in violation of any international agreement the outrage would have been justified, but it isn't, hence the student is in the wrong.

HE TRIED TO STEAL A POSTER FROM A BULLETIN BOARD TO TAKE HOME AS A SOUVENIR.

>believing the north korean government based on a grainy low-quality video of a figure in a hallway

rly makes u think

He chose to spend money in NK thus enabling the regime. Too bad they didn't shoot the naive cunt.

You have no racial right to be naive. It's degenerate and it SHOULD hurt very, very badly.

Jesus Christ what a faggot

let's imagine that your fuckhead country and the 'murica country made a rule.

Saying that in case you have resources, we will just invade your country and take them. Kill millions of people and just take them.

You see the difference here?
This fuckhead thought stealing would be fine. It's literally what the west is doing all over the world.

I feel no sympathy for him. He went to DPRK and stole one of their propaganda banners. What did he imagine would happen?

Here's my rule.

Don't poke bears because they don't give a shit about your logic and morals.

14 years in a DPRK workcamp will teach him more than he was ever going to learn at his university. If he lives he'll hopefully be less of a thieving commie twat when he gets out.

>go to a literal Stalinist police state, where everybody and especially foreigners are under unbroken surveillance
>fuck with the propaganda of the Communist Party
>baww poor me how did this happen

He's lucky he wasn't fucking executed. How much of a delusional middle-class kid do you have to be to not understand the world isn't your California suburb?

Tried to steal a propaganda poster/banner from the hotel he was staying at. Since it was communist party property it was a crime against the state or whatever and got butt fucked.