>No left wing protests
>R A R E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sK0lUPsZvXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>voting age is 16
Nothing you listed is going to last.

How are things Celtic brother?

Hardly anybody bothers to vote in GE's cause our politicians are all irrelevant nobodies who do jack shit

You have your own gun laws, tripod?

Don't forget the fucking epic motorcycle race you guys have there every year!

Yes

Are you the only Isle of Man poster from the Isle of Man on here or is there multiple?

I like to play golf at Castletown desu, great course.

never change :)

Not seen any other Manx here
Just Britbongs and Eires

0_0

Looks like we need to have a deathmatch.

I know you only because of pic related.

How does uk affect iom? Are you independent from us? Do you want full independence?

Based.

>Isle of Man
>Man
UHHHHHHH RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH??!?!?

The Queen owns us but Westminster doesn't

If the monarchy gets abolished then us and the Channel Islands are free

Also the UK and Eire is are VERY important trade partners

>is are

How are United Kuckolds so unaware?

IOM is a Crown Dependency m9. Not part of the UK.

>three branchs inverted leg swastika

Do you want independence tho or do you just ngaf

We literally own some of your island

You won't even own NI or some of your own island in 30 years. Bradford, Leicester and Luton are going to be above 50% Islamic, if not within 10 years.

Queen does jack shit so idgaf

can i get a quick rundown on that flag tho?

Some ancient shit which replaced the Britbong flag in the 1930s

The Vietnam of the West

K

What the fuck is an Isle of Man and where is it?

It's a leg swastika.

youtube.com/watch?v=sK0lUPsZvXA

This place sounds like some elder scrolls dlc

Isle of Man?!?

Sexist pigs.

I demand you change to a good neutral pronoun.

Stay based Moto-tripedal bongs.

It's pretty creepy.

Imagine if it were like some monster chasing you

hope that "K" helps you sleep in on friday mornings when you hear the call to prayer from your local mosque

Muzzies are becoming far more common here and pot is becoming increasingly more difficult to get. If cannabis becomes legal I am moving to the isle of man. Better than where i live and with out the Westminster or Stormont handicap britcucks, sounds good. Legalize weed in the Six counties and boot the Brits out. Deus Vult to the Kebab rats and Lefty EU Cucks. Fucking buck kebab to death

Kek

Wicker man

Wow it's almost like when you are an irrelevant country (((they))) have no use for you and they leave you alone until all the countries that ARE relevant are subverted and THEN you are at the mercy of (((them))).

Isle of Man isn't independent, it's dependency

Westminster doesn't legislate for it but on a foreign policy level they are completely subservient to the British government and there is an implicit understanding that if they step out of line we will come in and sort things out.

you could say the island belongs to.. the last man standing

Kek

i wouldn't go parading that knowledge around better to stay rare then to get the commie glare

Also border crack and deeks about

How do I move there lads. Is it easy for an Irish man. Earning about 150k a year online and the tax is killing me. Malta has lower tax but its too hot.

Tell me do you hate the TT? Or love it? How much does it fuck up traffic? Is it true that before the races, while the roads are closed for it, you can run the coarse at any speed you feel safe at?

What the fuck

>>Voting age is 16+

Let us know when you make it 21+, since anyone younger than that doesn't have any fucking skin in the game to have any idea how they should be voting.

Millennials are actually red pilled. Better than these nu-male millennial bastards that destroyed the eu and the west.

I meant generation z is redpilled.

>tfw can't get on a longboat and reclaim isle of man

See

Nice trips

very similar to the sicilian flag, which is of greek origin. i dont know about theirs, though. it seems medieval

And to get around, all you need is a nice used scooter with low mi...

kek

2 RARES?

TT is an absolute arse for locals
Traffic is horrendous, both during and after road closures
In some areas where there is no defined speed limit, which includes the 8 miles of the mountain road. Police presence is huge though

does the entire population of the Isle of Man use Sup Forums

This

Your birthrate must be what, 1.4?

>$2295 for a 2009 scooter

It would be pretty funny if it tripped though

Voting age is 16 here as well

To be honest it sucks, democracy is bad and letting dumb kids vote makes it even worse

There's your problem.

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT

On a more serious note, do you blokes get sick of bikes crashing into your houses every year?

Difference is the voter turnout on the IoM is a measly 30% (2016)

can you give me the rundown on how your government works does brexit affect the isle

ACTUAL ETHNIC GROUP COUNTS FROM THE ISLE OF MAN FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Ethnic groups[edit]
Manx (Norse-Celtic descent) – Native
British – 39,344 immigrants[2]
Irish – 1,908
South African – 521
Australian – 321
American – 239

noice.jpg

I didn't know norgay owned it at some point

It's nice when every once in a while it's a pub taking the blow

We use the UK as a hub for trading
Brexit can pretty much fuck up our trade with Europe

Are you self sufficient and do you have your own laws and etc seems like a zombie apocalypse paradise

We have our own laws, government, economy etc..

We're just ruled by the Queen

we wuz kangs

i was there in like 2013 with my scout troop.there was a load of really nice cars there. we went to this racetrack thing one evening and it was pretty cool. monster sponsors your entire island. we met this qt3.14 race driver called cliona collins or something. someone went on about how everyone dies in the races

didnt u faggots got to america before colombo

>i was there in like 2013 with my scout troop

This board is 18+, Oisin.

Sounds nice. If I were to visit for one day what should I do?

inb4 no alcohol

Yes, we were basically the Portugese of Scandinavia until we got cucked by plague.

I dunno dude the only things which attracts tourists is the TT and a bunch of old railways

>fucking legs

who do you think is the more cucked Norway or Denmark

That's the kind of mundane historic shit I live for.

>still not a real country
>cucked by bongs
>more irrelevant than Australia
Lol

Depends. Policy-wise I guess Denmark is better. Norway is one of the most sparsely populated countries in Europe though, so most places haven't experienced too much immigration etc.
Many places still have zero shitskins/leftist influence. Stay the fuck away from the containment cities of the south (especially Oslo) if you ever visit though.
Neither are anywhere near the level of Sweden, they're a damn embarrassment.

Irrelevance keeps the nig nogs and mussies out

why does the Isle of Man and Trinacria have the same heraldic symbol

seems the same in most western European capital and big cities
yeah this is pretty cool Portugal as both irrelevance and lack of gibs so not many wanna come here they much rather go to France,Germany and Angloland

Does weed exist there?

Even the whites in Oslo are as bad as niggers desu. It has more crime than fucking new york somehow

What language do you guys speak and what is the rent there per month? Seeing how shit is going to hit the fan with war or economic collapse and when the people attempt to genocide white males. This seems like a nice place to relax and settle down

We should all just move to Greenland and make a life there. Within a year or sp tje rest of the world will be third world and they'll beg for us to come back.

Might be cool, could we all speak Old Norse? Have to have all sorts of grow houses and electricity somehow

If the Jews can make up Hebrew and get a state out of it. Couldn't Norse speakers do the same to Greenland?

The closest thing still around is Icelandic, which is close to old western norse (aka old Norwegian). I'd be down for that, they sound fun.
As for houses & electricity, we'll figure it out as always. All we need is land & Greenland has plenty. Ready the longboats!

The soil would be shit, be we'd have access to plenty of fish remains for fertilizer. I don't know how bad wind and snow are for most of the year and whether or not you'd need particularly reinforced hothouses. Energy would be the most vital part tho. I don't know how much grass or other greens there are for cattle anymore, wasn't that one of the issues with the colony there?

Maybe hydroelectric somewhere? Solar and wind wouldn't cut it.