There are researchers on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW being paid to study it for insight into contemporary reactionary...

>There are researchers on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW being paid to study it for insight into contemporary reactionary movements for universities, media orgs, and think tanks

What do you want to say to them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoVfIpum-AM
arxiv.org/abs/1610.03452
nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/adolf-hitler-mein-kampf-ford-translation.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=6phCHk4UEpw&list=PL6071CE85CCEFF440
us8.proxysite.com/process.php?d=Q6fWpcHmmtXw6rQi3NGORoF09wU5TESTwB028U4ka7+1w7Dz8+JDEOvVz3BNLBsB08reo4sSJk3CaZymsOq2&b=1&f=norefer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi (((academics)))

We fucking hate you more than you'll ever know or comprehend

Change your lives

pee pee poo poo

day of the rope is coming, traitors

give me a job. i know a lot about this shitty site and associated tomfoolery.

This is the most clever shill thread I've ever seen

Saged OP is a faggot

>Not telling them to sort themselves out

Sup Forums reactionary?

my sex junk is so oh, oh, oh

what is he shilling?

Hi mom

1K/head
30K in bitcoin invested sitting on a Multisign bitcoin address

Should be done in 2 weeks

He's acting as one of us to bait us into getting a response to find out users true opinion about the board. Shills come in all shapes and forms

OP is a faggot saged

Have fun finding a pattern of study on an anonymous board online

Hooknosed jew kikes pretend to be white when saying whites deserve to be wiped out.

They believed Hillary would win then it was the Russians studying this site is not going to help. Can not fix stupid.

already found

btw,
SURVEY THREADS
VIRTUAL FOCUS GROUPS
obviously

do you fucktards think you are the only ones seeing them

>What do you want to say to them
They should study the society we live in instead of some corner of the internet. Instead of "critiquing" unpopular opinions with plenty of facts to back them up; they should critique the popular opinions that exist in our society based on conjecture alone, ideas like egalitarianism, feminism, etc.

Please dont ever post this faggot again unless addressing another canadian.

Take a real redpill for your troubles leafy
>youtube.com/watch?v=KoVfIpum-AM

Traitors die first

Any one got that un study on Sup Forums? I need a laugh

and on a side note
Take an example from Malinowski when """studying""" (((communities)))
but for those doing it now it is too late
enjoy your last 2 weeks on earth

American Universities are a fucking joke.

NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER FAGGOT

I can confirm that I'm a staunch monarchist of the absolutist branch of thought.

The french revolution was a mistake.

who has emojew pillows anyways
obvious cancer is obvious

arxiv.org/abs/1610.03452

post tits and gtfo

>American Universities are a fucking joke.
Aren't you generalizing, Ahmed?

Don't forget to randomize before you make any inferences or draw any conclusions, you ignorant shit-heaps.

Calm down, I'm sure he meant to include Canadian universities under that umbrella too.

We make more fake movements than you'll research in your entire lives

(((They))) get the bullet too

Nah he's right. At least most of them. The smaller div 2 ones in country areas can be fine tho

I am actually a black person. And I am offended every time people says stuff like "you can't say nigger, it's racist"

Fuck you. I am a nigger, I am proud to be a nigger, and I demand that you pull that dick out of your throat and say it to my face.

Say what you mean, mean what you say.

With love,
Your boy Jamal

Fuck Academia

WITNESSED

UNI FAGS AND LEFT TARDS BTFO

Two yeras ago I was paying for Jewniversity and identified as a peace and love an-prim luddite until your verdammten Lügenpresse pushed me to the Rechtsradicalen. Reading your lies daily made it so easy to embrace traditionalism and paleo-conservatism. I fucking hate your media subversion and lgbtqrstuvwx propaganda. You god damn Semites have destroyed any vestige of culture in my country if you don't go back to desert you will get shoaded I swear to god the people are rising.

Reminder to read Mein Kampf.

>PDF:
nationalactionlondon.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/adolf-hitler-mein-kampf-ford-translation.pdf

>Audiobook:
youtube.com/watch?v=6phCHk4UEpw&list=PL6071CE85CCEFF440

>Proxy audiobook for European friends:
us8.proxysite.com/process.php?d=Q6fWpcHmmtXw6rQi3NGORoF09wU5TESTwB028U4ka7+1w7Dz8+JDEOvVz3BNLBsB08reo4sSJk3CaZymsOq2&b=1&f=norefer

lurk moar faggots

hire me, you fucks. i understand this board's culture better than you ever could

just this

Welcome home!

It will start with some guilty laughs and before you know you'll be full fash 1488. Don't be scared it's more fun here anyway.

Research all you want, you can't influence us. Most can spot subversion a mile away.

Welcome home.

shut it down

this

>they cant include this image in their research because it is islamophobic

kekm8

OUT !!!

Who cares?
They're intellectually challenged and socially acceptable because they are cattle, put them to dissect anything they want, are they coming to our houses and interviewing every single one of the users?
Obviously not, they'll just pick the worst points and try to create their own narrative.
Check'd, WORTH!
FUCK LEFTISTS!

They are a breeding ground of cancer.
Tech colleges are usually safe.
(I mean what female actually wants to do real work lmao)
.t a guy sitting in a tech school class.

This PC culture is what got Trump elected. People are sick of "micro-aggression" "cultural appropriation" whiny bullshit that this generation loves to suckle. A person can have black/brown/yellow/green etc etc pride in this country, but the minute someone says they have white pride, NOPE RACIST! Fuck off with your gender studies/multicultural bullshit. Pic related

It has been seen.

gas the kikes race war now

the continued judization of white European Christian culture by cosmopolitan intellectuals will result in either the downfall of the civilized world or the extermination of Jews. Consider this when you publish your next white paper.

I'm agreed to incline, but everytime I saw a "researcher" post shit about Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general it was always a tiny bit off.
And that is for one simple reason I figured out: the truth is that Sup Forums is always right, and you simply CAN NOT write that down in your thesis. Imagine having the hypothesis "is Sup Forums always right" and then confirming it for your psychology phd. or something kek.

Haven't seen that Aryanne picture yet, good one.

all you nigger faggots can suck my dick

Invest your money wisely. The education bubble will burst soon.

This. Tread carefully in your studies. :D

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>arxiv.org/abs/1610.03452
What a fucking faggot. He should kill himself.

Science will never find an explanation for the magic that is Kek

"fuck you, pay me"

(((Assistant Professor)))

>be here to study you faggots
>used to Sup Forums because fa/tg/uy since 2007
>choose to study Sup Forums for work
>slowly red pill myself during Trayvon Martin & Chocolate Rambo
>writing reports that indoctrinate my superiors and coworkers now

>Manlet Place Engineering Building

We will avenge the Reich, kikes.

oh shit

That they're niggers and faggots, of course.

Kek hath spoken.

Look for Jeremy Blackburn Twitter, he is a co author and a Sup Forums lurker posting Sup Forums caps. All working for Telephonica Research.

>88888

>researchers on Sup Forums
>What do you want to say to them
get a job faggots you're not real scientists.

Real scientists will get us to Mars

I hope you're enjoying the exchange as much as we are

The Jews killed Jesus Christ because he was on to their jewy ways of fractional reserve banking.

Gas the jews

"Reactionary" revolutionary you mean

GAS THE BOOKS ARGUMENT WAR NOW

HAH! This place is literally a social experiment.

Don't call them researchers. They're political activists.

Academic (social) anthropologist reporting in.
AMA, retards

Everything here is done because of supposed class and social advancement passed their current multi racial one, yes?

what is it like to be studying something you are to cowardly to be apart of even though inside you know it to be the right side of history.

Rural suburban retards etc..

nobody here actually believes anything that has ever been posted on Sup Forums, ever.
Sup Forums is a simulator.

its funny that they probably dont even account for proxy shills and take every word at face value of said flag

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

Lol academics.

Academia is an echo chamber of brainwashing rhetoric. Filled with people who circle jerk themselves over titles that relay time invested and asses kissed rather than intelligence.

Ethically and morally bankrupt hypocrites.

Could you reformulate the question? English is not my main language.

Nationalism is done to have social advancement passed their current racelesd one to have a valued order etc... whatever other bullshit cones out of manipulators who put a darts target into a dart.

go away evil dogger

Is that a Miami, Florida windshield sticker?