The crisis of masculinity facing young British Muslims

huckmagazine.com/art-and-culture/photography-2/mahtab-hussain-you-get-me/

"But actually Britain is changing, as is the world, to be a more globalised hybrid experience. This is a last chance for the white man to try and cling onto the idea that they are all powerful.

The youth today are thinking no, this is our country, and they’re ready to resist. I think for generations of Muslims here before it would be hard to articulate how the UK is their country, but now we’re talking third, fourth generation. They’re going to stand up, and they should."

>won't fight for their homelands in the Middle East
>think they'll fight to live in a country that despises them

>to be a more globalised hybrid experience

That's right, all the wonders of a modern, weak and pathetic law enforcement with all the horrors of the third world. A beautiful country the UK has become.

niggers

I don't think you heard him correctly, it's THEIR country. Last chance for the white man, you get me bruv?

>be """British""" Muslim
>parents are related
>grandparents too
>tfw literally born of generations long incest
yeah how can White "people" even compete, am I right guys?

Oh shit, hope the Paki from Londistan doesn't hit me with his teddy bear.

Jesus fucking Christ, why can't they just live here and respect it's native people? Is that so much to ask? I don't give a fuck what colour skin they are, it's completely possible for someone of any race to be British, you just need to fucking adopt our culture.

I'd feel a warmth being with people of all races united under one culture, but instead the migrants have to oppose every value the foundation of Britain was built on.

>tfw ancestors grafted for a hundred years to buy a house to leave to their decendants
>tfw when its in central birmingham paki land and now worthless

Why can't your NATIVES respect your fucking natives, fucking redcoats.

So this man comes out and inadvertently exposes the fact that though muslims are living civil lives, they long to sate their most base human emotions; violence, sex, etc. The threat is implied in the end.

Are you a native?

>it's completely possible for someone of any race to be British
Faggot

>it's possible for anyone to be British
Kill yourself or at least stop spouting nonsense.

>are you a native?
Yes, I am a native White American born and residing in the United States of America.

>I don't give a fuck what colour skin they are, it's completely possible for someone of any race to be British, you just need to fucking adopt our culture.
>I'd feel a warmth being with people of all races united under one culture
YOU ARE THE REASON WHY OUR COUNTRIES ARE BEING ERADICATED

Except they don't consider themselves British, they only occasionally pretend to to advance their own ends. The only person who considers them British is you, lol!

Couldnt agree more, when you get people that have been in this country for years and still can't even speak the language is when they need to get chucked out

Just karma for imperialism. You brought this on yourselves.

That world doesnt exist, or rather the amount of non-white people who fit into your dreamworld is a insanely small number. The only way this would ever happen is with tight and draconian immigration laws, something the west are to pussy to enact, atleast for the moment, not to mention you bonglanders would have to run a huge scorched earth campaign to find all the shitskins who hate the west, and killing/expelling them from your island, which would take decades.

thankye based spic man

You are part of the problem. You are why your country is being subverted by subhuman scum. Fix yourself, you fucking homo.

That's probably his 10 year olf chav gf's teddy

>acting badass with a bike
Lol fag

Real men go with Harley Davisons