KATY PERRY MAKES OBAMA JOKE:

KATY PERRY MAKES OBAMA JOKE:
Another example of how quickly the (((entertainment industry))) will turn on one of their own pawns as soon as they step slightly out of line.

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/01/katy-perry-receives-backlash-for-barack-obama-joke.amp.html

>female """"""""""""""""""""humour""""""""""""""""""""

LMAO retarded whores always doing retarded shit

Roasties gonna roast. She makes a racist joke now that Trump is in office and it is safe.

Horrible joke. I like that the article said "She turned around looking for approval from her friends".

Perfect example of women's natural social interraction.

Hopefully this racist white devil learns her place and returns to worshipping the King Nigger Cock

>dyed her hair blonde, makes joke about nigger president
pol should make even bigger joke, making her white supremacist

>will turn on one of their own pawns as soon as they step slightly out of line.
what did obama do?

also Taylor > Katy

/ourgirl/

It wasn't really a joke but it's great how butthurt the niggers are about this.

Katy Perry: New leader of the alt-right

>Oh, someone says, ‘I miss your old black hair,’” she said. “Oh, really? Do you miss Barack Obama as well? Oh, OK. Times change.

thats pretty spicy desu

She's a disgusting coalburner you faggot

Wait, weren't she one of those celebs calling for civil war to happen when Trump won?
Kek'd.

>Do you miss Barack Obama as well?
That's it? That's the controversial ""joke"""? Fucking msm faggots will blow anything out of proportion these days

SO WHATS THE JOKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU AN ADVERTISER?? kill urself

7/10 comeback to be quite honest family.

lmao at all those butthurt tweets.
She is one of the biggest DNC shills out there, and they sill roasted her.
top kek

I thought she died of an overdose
Who the fuck am I thinking of here

SJWs think the OK hand signal means white power. Don't underestimate stupid people mate.

It's almost like courting people who get outraged over anything slightly off-color as your fans was a bad idea

Pretty good bantz in the twitter feed
>Sometimes when I think that the world is an awful place, I remember that Barack Obama has more Grammys than Katy Perry, and I feel better.
Kek

amy winehouse

Amy winehouse