Robert Spencer is speaking at my school in 25 minutes, what should I do?

Robert Spencer is speaking at my school in 25 minutes, what should I do?

P.S. i'm liberal af

bump

expose how the Jews are using Islam as a weapon against the West

Ask him about the Jewish influence on the transatlantic slave trade and how disingenuous it is that White people in the US seem to be getting a lot of hatred for slavery when in reality Jews are the ones who funded and profiteered the most from it.

isn't he jewish tho

that would be pretty funny but this is a place that's probably going to be packed with people that I know so it's probably not the best place to expose how "woke" I am

Ask him why he claims to be a greek catholic when he looks like a merchant meme.

Honestly all I know about the dude is that people were really hyped for a second because they thought we'd have an opportunity to punch Richard Spencer in the face again but it's actually his fat retarded uncle, and also that he's cited in the Breivik aka the high score's manifesto like 52 times

He's going to red pill everyone in that room about the real Islam

This guy is definitely a closet jew who would lose his entire audience if they weren't too stupid to believe otherwise

All 12 people? The only kids in that org are fringe retards who wear hand me downs and do shit like this.

>muh PR!

sit the fuck down and listen

Ask him how MUSLIM Banking differs from (eupomism) "WESTERN" Banking. Muslim banking is FAR Superior

yoo i go to UB,

i heard some tranny faggot talking about this,
be prepared for a shit-show my dude
it might get national coverage, Tripathi will have to say something like that time the nigger bitch had that art piece with blacks and white only

>my school
Fuck off my board,you underaged faggot!

Ayyyy lit do you live on campus or

No, I own a house and live off campus.
If you live on campus consider renting
an apartment off-campus dude.

Did you have a hand in
>pic related
?

>P.S i'm liberal af
kill yourself.

Started reading his book The Politcally Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades. That guy is woke and he knows more about the REAL history of that murderous ideology they call Islam then most Muslims. Ask him about Muhammad so he can expose the truth that Muhammad was actually a treacherous bandit who killed Jews and all unbelievers.

Shoot up the school and say isis made me do it

>Liberal
Fuck off

This.