Car Drives Straight Through Crowd of Protesters in Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=mdFGuOEd_lw - Brazilians protesting austerity measures get bowled over by a motorist with too much to do and too little fucks to give.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZzFPAwhDg
youtube.com/watch?v=O9ipfrKQUv8
youtube.com/watch?v=nLExMuCGdOU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd2sYDnw0K0
fox9.com/news/77034909-story
g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/novo-video-mostra-detalhes-do-momento-em-que-pm-agrediu-estudante-durante-protesto-em-goiania.ghtml
lanacion.com.ar/2001435-un-camionero-atropello-y-mato-a-un-manifestante-durante-un-piquete-en-santa-fe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did they think would happen?

can't happen often enough

nice trips

silly monkeys shouldn't play in the road.

I bet driver thought they were somekind of highway robbers and decided to floor it.

Lots of lessons learned that day.
A good thing.

Considering it's Brazil I don't blame him

>liberals/sjw's
>learning or understanding anything
good one mate
the only tragedy is these events don't happen often enough

to bad he wasn't in an 18 wheeler

Stopping your car next to a croud of people in brazil seems like a horribly stupid idea.

Based Brazilian

I love it when shit like that happens to dumb protestors. Don't block the road, faggots.

They swarmed his car, jumped on the hood and I saw at least one guy grabbing for the door and trying to get in.

The driver reasonably feared for his safety and his actions were justified by law and by common morality.

Kek approves this tactic.

Those protesters must have driven that guy mad!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Can't imagine a worse death than being run over by a peugeot.

also praise digits

like you're just supposed to sit there while terrorists pound on your car and try to open your doors

Thank you for sharing your expertise on the Brazilian legal system

It's easy to slow traffic down to the point that people are mildly inconvenienced. Two things happen:

- Retards don't get run over
- When people remember the protestors, they're not seething with rage.

>brazil
>concrete roads
naaaaah m8

well done, brazilian here, he should have killed more of thoose fucking government tit sucking motherfucking cunts bastards

JUST

There's a reason blockades aren't made with people or valuable possessions

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Post more dumbass protestors losing fights to cars
youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZzFPAwhDg

youtube.com/watch?v=O9ipfrKQUv8 - Leftist Snowflakes Block Road and Receive a Surprise From One Driver! - Another faggot blocking the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLExMuCGdOU

Niggers tried to get into that mans car, you see the guy on far side going for the handle, fuck dem hippys

That fucking flag.

Got some next level shit: Mexican train runs over protest
youtube.com/watch?v=Qd2sYDnw0K0

I feel bad for the ambulance drivers who get called out to deal with these people. They probably want to run them over again by the time they've got through all the traffic.

I love seeing violent protesters getting ran over.

If your form of protest involves illegally detaining me in my car, putting my safety at risk, better expect to get run the fuck over.

when will idiots realise not to stand in front of the car? The driver was scared. Don’t stand in front of the car when the driver is scared.

fox9.com/news/77034909-story
>news outlets bitch and moan about cop posting a guide to running over protestors without repercussions
>fox posts the full text of the guide
/ourguys/?
>Run them over. Keep traffic flowing and don’t slow down for any of these idiots who try and block the street. Here is the deal, you continue to drive and if you hit someone make sure you call 911 to report the accident and meet the cops a block or two away and you can justify stopping further away because you feared for your safety since the past people in this group has shown a propensity towards violence. Since they are trying to block the street and/or cross where there is no crossing you should not be charged with anything. Now, these idiots could try and sue you in civil court, but remember that it will be jury trial and so most likely it will come out in your favor.

butifel

and praise chekk

err, wat si going on here?

Police in brazil is the way every police in the world should treat leftists and libtards

this guy is almost a vegetable in the hospital, local media is tagging him as a peacefull protester instead of a fucking antifa.

>too little fucks to give.
*few
too FEW fucks

Weak, gaunt Antifa physique cannot withstand the force of automotive bonnet.

wtf I love Brazil now

What do you think, Sup Forums?

happens all the time here. at least once per protest.

They thought pissing random road users would win many people to their cause, of course. Are you dense?

You can see the one monkey reach for the car door, that's when the driver floors it. He was definitely going to be mugged otherwise

Man I wish these fuckers would try this where I live.

I think he broke the baton on the dudes face. The cop belongs in the MLB

Looks like a guy in black was grabbing the door handle. He even got pulled when the car started accelerating.

So a typical Monday afternoon in Brazil?

As soon as you went through the rest should have like a modern day cavalry charge

What's a monday afternoon supposed to be like?

Does Anyone remember that vid of the motorcycle gang that tried to block that 1 car off.

This was really satisfying to watch.

kek noice

>antifa fag got BTFO by based stick cop, who broke his baton on the fag's forehead
Antifa cocksucker is in intensive care being fed through his nose now

I came

glorious

So what would be a good vehicle to run over faggots?

Was thinking about getting me a F250 because of it's torque and weight will crush any bones it rolls over.

I will NEVER understand protesting.

Starting a guerilla, sure, that can get things done. Protesting? Dumb ass shit.

good stuff

Nope, it was a protest day.

Finally someone who gets it. This shit is what should have happened back when the niggers we're blocking highways for that BLM garbage.

how fucking UN-IRONIC that brazil monkeys are playing drums in the background

>gay ass aluminum frame
>more weight
not adding up friend
go with a fucking dump truck
or diesel 3500 dually, doge or chebby

nice
hopefully that guy that got run over died a slow, painful death

Silly speedbumps do nothing

>those guys trying to push the train back
What the hell are those mexicans smoking?

Protesting is great for retards who want to feel like they are doing something but don't want to put any effort on it.

where is the muslim truck when we need it?

wait really

where are proofs

>33
>In the 3rd year of social sciences at Uni
And thought I was a loser...

did it happen today?

Why not just buy an ex military surplus HMMWV™ for that superior filthy commie running-over experience?

top kek
deserves to die

Brazil has laws, i thought nigs just ran around sellin drugs and dancin?
Brazil = subhuman crap.
Nothing was lost, except my time

>commies get BTFO

catholic & white

they are posing for clickbait photos you stupid hue hue monkey.

it's true, you hue hues really are the stupidest type of mexican

After that he ain't graduating any time soon.

Man, that's what Reginald Denny should have done.

g1.globo.com/goias/noticia/novo-video-mostra-detalhes-do-momento-em-que-pm-agrediu-estudante-durante-protesto-em-goiania.ghtml

happened friday I think

happens at the end of that video

beep beep get out the way!!!

fuck those ants

This

it's the patrician choice my man.

MOAR
i love these fucking videos

they thought they could bully regular citizens because We Be Strong

build wall spic

This pipe is rarer than hen's teeth.

lanacion.com.ar/2001435-un-camionero-atropello-y-mato-a-un-manifestante-durante-un-piquete-en-santa-fe
sadly there was no video

Need gif

>you can literally see the ripples on his forehead when the baton connects

HURRR BRAZIL MONKEYS XDDDDDDD
BRAZIL POOR XDDDDDDDDDD

You virgins are pathetic
Get a life

>Hurr I'm going to protest in front of vehicles being driven by people that either have road rage or will freak out seeing angry mobs moving towards them, what could go wrong?

Pualo learned that a car weighs more than him on that day.

calm down wanderley

Based driver.

You guys should see what the police did with the ANTIFA yesterday

The motherf*cker needed a new 3d printed skull

:'-)

Who needs an helicopter when we have our officers

Post more videos of protestors getting BTFO