STUDY: Just one energy drink can be ‘life threatening’

STUDY: Just one energy drink can be ‘life threatening’

>Just one energy drink can trigger potentially “life threatening” changes in blood pressure and the heart, warns new research.

>The study showed that drinking one 32 ounce can of a commercially available energy drink resulted in more “profound changes” in the heart’s electrical activity and blood pressure than drinking the same amount of a control drink containing the same amount of caffeine.

>Researchers warned that people who have high blood pressure, underlying cardiac conditions or other health issues might want to avoid energy drinks until more is known about their impact on heart health.

nypost.com/2017/04/26/just-one-energy-drink-can-be-life-threatening-study/

----

Has BIG SODA gone too far this time?

What do you think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Sacks
informationliberation.com/?id=56652
nypost.com/2017/04/26/just-one-energy-drink-can-be-life-threatening-study/
jewishjournal.com/culture/lifestyle/obituaries/122692/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me on the left

falling for the energy drink jew

me holding camera

>energy drink jew

You got proof "The Jews" are behind Redbull? If not, I think it's time you hanged up that anti-Semitic trope.

Your health will improve significantly if you just stop drinking soda.
PUT DOWN THE SUGAR JEW

In regards to life insurance what would happen if I did die from drinking too many of these?

Post proof otherwise or shut the fuck up retard

>drinking energy shit instead of coffee

for what reason?

MORE

Tastes nice, and works very well with alcohol.

>32 oz can

There's something about energy drinks I simply don't trust, but I actually really enjoy the fake slightly sour tart flavor of them.

I only consume energy drinks a couple times per year, and it's always early in the evening when I am feeling kind of tired and I know I'll be out drinking all night but don't feel like getting a cup of coffee.

hahahahaha holy shit saved, thanks goyimwatch bro

Who cares? Gentle reminder that red-pilled people don't:

>Drink alcohol (wine/beer exception in moderation)
>Smoke anything
>Eat fast/junk food
>Drink fizzy drinks or juice
>Drink energy drinks

If you're a policy-maker that cares about the well-being of your people, you must restrict the above items since proles are like little children that must be guided.

I drink 3 of them shits nigguh.

And a couple cups of Death Wish.

Matter of fact, you just reminded me to get some coffee.

In the mean time while we wait for your next shit post I will just leave this here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Sacks
>Rodney Sacks
>Jew
>CEO of Monster Energy Drinks
You gonna stfu now or what?

oz can

>racemixing is degenera-

I never thought I'd say it, but the owner of Red Bull seems to be "our guy"

informationliberation.com/?id=56652

Anyone who starts a right-wing news site in Germany is OK in my book.

In high school in America we used to buy something called Four Cola or something and it was malt liquor mixed with energy drink. They were cheap as chips and we knew a Pakistani liquor store owner who didn't ID us. I remember having two tall cans once and feeling every heartbeat echo throughout me and skin crawlies.

>nypost.com/2017/04/26/just-one-energy-drink-can-be-life-threatening-study/

"For the study, published in the Journal of the American Heart Association, 18 young participants were randomly divided into two groups."

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING. It's 2017 and OP is still a fag.

>mixing a depressant with a stimulant

for what reason?

Also coffee tastes great.

>that first death of the day

>Monster Energy - Monster Berevage Corp.
>Key people: Rodney Sacks, Hilton Schlosberg

>Rodney Sacks was born and grew up in South Africa. His parents were Lithuanian-Jewish immigrants.
jewishjournal.com/culture/lifestyle/obituaries/122692/

>Schlosberg
self-explanatory

I have drank probably hundreds of energy drinks in my life and I don't have any health problems. You guys are faggots.

pls tell me she isn't +18
i couldn't fap if she is +18

>for what reason?

Feels good man.

>genelets dies from energy drinks
>eugenics

i don't see a problem

It's a man

Enjoy your eventual heart attack.

If u say so.

Starbucks makes the best energy drinks. Otherwise they a shit.

only relevant if you've already got an arrhythmia or some other problem, it can tip you over the edge. if you have a normal heart then no. it's like saying "flashing images can give you a seizure" - only if you have epilepsy, everyone else can look at flashing images as much as they like

Four Loko?

It's okay cause i mix it with soco to counter act the bad from the Energy drink

>Alcohol not being stimulant

How fucking old are you?

>don't do anything mildly entertaining
>force other people down to your level
Go move to Singapore or some shit

What do you know about alcohol, Mohammed?

>Four Loko

>Saudi alcohol expert
Stick to what you know best habibi, ie sodomizing little boys because women are haram

God has blessed me with a perfect heart, it's up to him to decide whether or not it beats not some drink

Four Loko was banned for just this reason. A lot of people ended up in the ER with heart problems after drinking it.

...Are you saying alcohol is a stimulant?

YES! That shit was disgusting.

i despise soda and enegry drinks, it's nothing but carbonated poison

>Drinking anything but water
fucking degenerates

Those energy drinks taste like shit anyway. Just drink Gatorade or Powerade, those at least taste better, they also really do help if you are sick and lose fluids.

pls tell me he isnt +18

Do you guys actually believe the media when it comes to alcohol in saudi arabia?

do YOU actually believe booze is a stimulant?

>Alcohol is a stimulant

I forgot, chemistry and biology aren't in the koran.

Holy fucking shit, I was getting blasted then. I had 16 shots in the span of an hour plus energy drinks and I was just a teenager.

Regret

Stopped drinking that shit a few months ago.

If you think alcohol is a stimulant and not a central nervous system depressant I don't know what to tell you, Abdul.

Well educate us here senpai. How is alcohol in Saudi

Sometimes people want to be up, but then once they are they bitch out and want to even it out.

Plus some are fun in combination

Who would have thought that drinking 32 ounces of highly caffeinated sugar water would be bad for your heart?

Yes it is!

Can't you get beheaded or something?

It would be fantastic if you guys stopped pretending to be so zealous, I always thought you would be cool guys on average. Then again, Wahhabism frowns upon friendship with Non-Muslims.

Oh, well...

Btw. Does she have a dick?

>God

Redbull isn't a sip you fucking shill.

I actually started thinking Maybe the gay gene comes from Afghanistan?

Sugar water, you mean?

Downers can have a stimulating effect in a small dose, Achmed probably never had more than a few zesty Smirnoff Ices.

Honestly it doesn't even taste that good.

Soda tastes better though has less caffeine in general.

Ofc soda isnt good for u either

You can buy it from hospitals and factories, there are always egyptians selling watered down 90% alcohol.
For better alcohol you find people selling local and exported brands on the streets. Its fucking everywhere since oil prices went down.

pls more

dear lord

I can't even watch that I'm on iPad

Naa man we just use religion to get moneys, we're absolute degenerates on every fucking level

I guess. My biology only need drugs to get me up not down.
>Coffee makes my stomach feel like shit
That sucks. I used to have the same problem. Then I started drinking normal non starbucks drinks filled with sugar and syrup and was fine.

''Although classified as a depressant, the amount of alcohol consumed determines the type of effect. Most people drink for the stimulant effect, such as a beer or glass of wine taken to “loosen up.” But if a person consumes more than the body can handle, they then experience alcohol's depressant effect.''

Doing God's work, leaf.

SAAUCE

Damn, I've had hundreds of energy drinks throughout my life.

Guess I'm going to die eventually.

Damn you, energy drinks!

who is that chick? got more?

What kind we talking? Just local stuff or could you go pop down the local and get a bottle of Smirnoff or Jack?

I still fail to see how it's any different from coffee? Ginseng?

It's not; just people being overreactive.

OHH FUCK I JUST DRANK ONe

RIP in peace

Feels degenerate, man.

>Drinking the sugary jew
>Drinking the alcoholic jew

They said stimulant effect as in perceptional effect brah.

>It is classed as a depressant, meaning that it slows down vital functions—resulting in slurred speech, unsteady movement, disturbed perceptions and an inability to react quickly

Maybe because it's tasty people drink them like they're cokes but I don't see how 1 or 2 could cause any problems

So they drink isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol)?

Jesus fucking Christ, I thought people who drank mouthwash were beyond hope.

>drink 1-2 cans of 0 cal monster every day
>doctor says my blood pressure is fantastic and my heart is very healthy
inferior genetics should be bred out

Dopamine feels like a stimulant considering how rare it is in modern society

Americans don't give a shit about health issues. You don't even read the ingredients of your "food".
Keep it that way, goyim!

Don't have time to wait for coffee to cool down in the morning, gives me acid reflux, energyshit tastes good

It is literally the same amount of caffeine per serving + taurine (amino acid) + b vitamins and a hefty amount of sugar (actually bad for you)
Don't listen to these water-filter merchant wackos they don't even have a high school level knowledge of human biology

download merlin. its like $2

More of those?

That thing has a dick, right?

Knew a guy who drank a monster and did coke.
He gave up monster.

pls god find us sauce

>Not getting it sugar free.
The drinks may have nice taste, but you don't.