What is /pol's opinion on Dear White People?

What is /pol's opinion on Dear White People?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1LzggK5DRBA
imdb.com/title/tt5707802/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not bad for a race baiting pile of shit.

The trailer for that show likely redpilled people more than gave it any support.

How so?

It's some good nazi recruitment propagamda

Who doesn't like being lectured at over something they have no control over?

youtu.be/1LzggK5DRBA
>implying some ivy league millenials aren't hyper-leftist
>implying even if you were a racist blackface would somehow be funny
>yo cracka lemme smash that classical music
and just the snarky bitch who acts like she's in charge. Pretty sure even black men don't care about black women. It sounded like she was regurgitating material from her safe space and the (((producers))) expect anyone's going to watch this shit?

Also even if leftists virtue-signal almost involuntarily at this point, the whole white guilt technique wears off quickly when every sentence talks about race.

Fuck me, that pic is hardcore.

Alright, that last line made me feel an involuntary pang of something half-way between regret and despair. fuck

Niggers

Have any of you faggets even watched the show? You just watched the trailer and got triggered because muh 'how can you say dear white people and I can't say dear black people?!?'

It's mildly funny and not nearly as PC propoganda as you fucking pussies think

exposure to something can yield aversion

only you can determine what condition is required for such a thing

>Letting the electric Jew make you laugh
No thanks.

Here's an idea

if you don't want something to be perceived a certain way then you don't present it that way.

I dont Know why dont you check their IMDB rating?

imdb.com/title/tt5707802/

Hi Shariablue

Sup Forums generally likes the show. We feel that the characters need to work on chemistry, but that's an issue with any new series. We were disappointed that some of the original cast weren't able to appear, but the dynamics of film vs. TV are very different.

4 out of 5 upboats :)

Must see viewing and really made me think about my privilege. I'm tryi g to get my sociology teacher to play it the last day of class. Exam is take home so nothing going on that day.

If there was "Dear Niggers" there would be a problem. What the fuck is happening with society

let's help build that society

No opinion cause i havent watched it nor ever plan to.

Saged.

why even post?