Although defeated, Ted Cruz chooses redemption

Trump demolished Cruz in the election, and his defeat granted him the wisdom to put facts and solutions over petty politics. Now he has risen above political influence and plans to meet the border security needs of Americans
Ted Cruz is getting funding for the wall from the seized assets of el chapo. The border wall is Cruz's redemption

Other urls found in this thread:

rabbinics1rm.wikispaces.com/file/view/RM 01 Lie Telling Sheet.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED
A
S
E
D

Maybe Ted wasn't so bad after all. Can you forgive us Ted?

He is now one under the great Dahnald.

He wasn't that bad, Rubio and others were Neocon shills but Cruz has always been pretty good

WE ARE GOING TO BUILD IT FOR FREEDOM DAHNALD

Cruz looks good. Fat, happy, etc.

Look at this based spic man wearing a MAGA hat! BASED

I was always #CruzMissile

I gotta admit, Ted's got a pretty good plan.

He is running in 2020.

He wants to, but has anything actually passed yet? Because that's the same problem Trump is having right now with the fucking shill politicians in office blocking him every step of the way.

Ted got fat holy fuck.

Is this a PsyOps paid for by Ted Cruz?

the Secure Fence Act passed in 2006 so now we're just waiting on the funding. the El Chapo Act will pass congress because there are no arguments against it

Dahnald...

>Donald calls your wife ugly
>still want to get on his good side
Sometimes I wonder if Ted is okay or a cuck

wtf im a Cruz missle now

>trump states a fact that nobody can deny
>this is bad somehow and would prevent you from being friends with trump.

Yeah Cruz was meant to be Trump's vp. There was so much hype for it on here during the early primaries. Then Cruz's advisers probably told him to attack Trump and that's when we turned on him and the whole 'Cruz Missile' thing started.

You realise that Trump did this because the Cruz campaign made fun of Melania for doing nude modelling?

You're a fucking cuck do you have a kek flag and listen to pjw you dumb trumpfag

I voted for trump personally but I still respected Ted for standing up for himself and his family when trump started going after his dad and wife. I'm sorry your senpai isn't perfect but at least get his dick out your ass

Let's also not forget that Trump senpai noticed him at the NRA speech

Ted has finally ascended

You have any proof he did? Or just Donald believing Ted sent it out

He's Canadian..

Samurai Cruz needs to find balance in order to receive the magic delegate and defeat Aku.

I'm glad to see Ted Cruz redeem himself but I hope he is not the only one. the rest of the republican party should support Trump when he has good ideas and offers creative solutions. liberals can also support the wall to show that they can identify good opportunities for the US

>this will surely be the end of Aku's reign

it's the best use of the money no matter what the liberals will argue

More like T H I C C missle

we will see a lot more of Cruz in the news because now he is taking action on Trump's good ideas. The wall funding could be the first of many improvements that Ted Cruz pushes through congress

TRUMP SUPPORTERS BTFO

Thanks for sharing, comrade.

he might or he might not. Either way supporting the wall is a good move for him now

If Ted gets this done, I will vote for him in 2020.

sometimes i wonder if pol ever matured beyond middle school

cruz's character arc was my favorite during the whole anime

former villains become the good guys, it's like my imported moving Vietnamese scribbles

Why should we when the world never has?

He'll never get the delegates. I swear it on me mum.

He wants to be President.

>tfw you realize Ted Cruz might have actually reversed the moral degeneracy of America coz Trump sure as hell isn;t going to

He's a grubby faggot desperate to win in 2018 and he fully intends to primary Trump in 2020. Stop shilling for this Canadian fuckface

Cruz 2020. Fuck trump.

Ted Cruz has realized that Trump has some good ideas and unlike the other's in Washington Cruz is going to support Trump's wall because it is good for the USA

WHERE ARE THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

>After you refused to hand over the delegates, Donald, I was at a loss. I didn't understand why you got them in the first place. I sought knowledge, enlightenment so to speak. I paid a visit to Trump tower and convinced your aides to let me use your time machine. I visited so many places. I saw it all, Donald. Shangri-La, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Xanadu... all were steps on my journey to learn the ancient magicks that your victory required. And now I have returned, this white steed the proof of my newfound knowledge. I have brought with me the vast powers of the skelectorate, an army granted to me by two men with peculiar faces, to wage war on the Congressional Illuminati and the gremlins to the south. We must act quickly, Donald, before all is lost.

way to reaffirm my point

t. someone on Washington

>El Rato is the good guy
>Trump is the bad guy

WHAT HAPPENED???

he will redeem himself ONLY if he can put this plan into action. Otherwise it is all talk..

We see "Conservatives" for 6 years saying they will repeal ACA but once they have the chance to do something they stall

>funding for the wall from the seized assets of el chapo.
I want this to happen

Ryan or McConnell will not allow it to be voted for because they dont want to piss off their illegals loving donors

The bill has already been introduced into Congress. The Democrats will likely delay voting on it until they have a majority and can safely kill it

The magic El Chapo money from the sky will pay for the wall. Ted Cruz says so. It must be true.

El Chapo is a real man with real drug money, explain your idiocy.

Yes,

The knee is bent and that is the first step. We are pleased by your obedience to the Emperor.

Fight for our cause Ted and you shall no more be Lyin' Ted. You can become Lion Ted, maybe even... Supreme Court Justice Ted.

But the Wall muse rise first, Ted.

The Wall must rise first.

El rato wants to be on the SCOTUS

Nobody leaves the Senate to go to the SCOTUS. Only judges get appointed to the SCOTUS.

There are no stipulations on who can become a justice. Trump could even nominate Barron if he wanted to.

There aren't any stipulations, but for logical reasons it doesn't make sense to nominate a sitting Senator to SCOTUS. Because you don't know who will replace that person in the senate. Who replaces Ted in the Senate if he leaves? Who knows, but Trump has no reason to remove one of his most consistent advocates from Congress when there are plenty of very qualified judges who can fill the spot. Gorsuch was a great pick. I'm hoping that Pryor is next in line.

>ITT: everyone celebrates a diversionary bill that has no chance of passing because they can't face the fact that Trump wont fight for the funding himself

There's no guarantee Ted will still be a Senator by the time the next Supreme Court seat opens up

Why all this shit saying cruz was good? Right now he actions are good but it's all just to kiss up to trump. Do people forget about all the establish and kike connections he had and the fact that his wife was super high up in fucking gold-sachs

The Rat had the best redemption cicle of the entire election, that's pretty much undisputed

>that his wife was super high up in fucking gold-sachs
So was Steve Bannon
There's just no one up in Washington that isn't involved in some shady shit

Ever hear of a fat guy named Taft?

He looks like he's shitting his pants in that picture.

>Dahnald
>My britches

>There's no guarantee Ted will still be a Senator by the time the next Supreme Court seat opens up

What is that supposed to mean?

You're doing good Rato.

His term ends early 2019. He may not run again. He may be defeated in a re-election bid.

If he gets the wall built all is forgiven.

Has any American been killed yet in Mexico by the cartels since Trump took over?

I'm kinda thinking no and they have all been on their best behavior, because Trump can easily use it as justification for violating Mexican sovereignty and going down to Mexico, raid/take/(and maybe rape) the assets of the Mexican cartels and their lackeys.

>A senator retiring at just 46 years old

Wtf I'm a Cruz Missle now

>amerifats are this deluded

Who said anything about retirement? If there's another job he's more interested in, he may hold out for it

MACRON IS A DEEP STATE PUPPET

Get in here faggots!!!

There aren't many jobs above the level of being a U.S. Senator, user.

how is that even possible?

how is he planning to get all that money?

does he think el chapo just has 14billion in cash that will be handed to the government?

Supreme court justice would be one, if that's what he has aspirations for. I don't know where the idea that he does comes from, though

>14billion
Looks like somebody's been reading CNN.

>cash business
>not having cash

Put this fucker on the SCOTUS. When Ginsburg finally cashes in her shekels, if Trump gave her seat to Rato the salt would be second only to election night.

He's got the TEDentials to do it. He has a stellar legal background at the highest levels and before the Supreme Court numerous times. I think he clerked for Rehnquist or something.

The senate would probably confirm him just to get him out of their hair.

Republicans put a clause in the new spending bill that stops Trump from adding any new infrastructure to the border. There won't be a wall.

The GOP senators would love to put Ted in SCOTUS, but it is ultimately Trump's decision, and Ted was never on the list of justices that Trump put out.

Yeah but I figure the first one is always more reasonable, especially after the Garland thing he had to be a little more reasonable.

For the second or third choice, with no filibuster, he could potentially choose a wildcard or whatever and would have less reason not to agitate the Dems with an inflammatory pick.

The only downside to Lyin Ted is that he's basically on record talking about every single major constitutional issue, social issue, etc.

Strange...had we elected him, he would have just been another neo-con shill. And yet, it is in defeat that he has become a worthy man.

Checked, agree, Glorious

Does Ted Cruz know about pol?

he needs to learn about us, we can find s lots in common I bet

he would listen to us and have sympathy for us, if we drop the hyperbole and hysteria trolling and be real with him

I'm sure he'll find a way around it. Or maybe we can help with that?

I've been waiting for months to post this.

So Ted Cruz 2020?

He's a fatboy.

Dont trust this slimeball, hes setting Trump up. He did the same thing in 2013 with immigration reform

He became a badass after the election holy shit.

I was unironically a #cruzmissile until the day he dropped out of the race. Y'all were total fags about cruz during the primaries. The el rato meme was bretty gud tho

rabbinics1rm.wikispaces.com/file/view/RM 01 Lie Telling Sheet.pdf
He knows it is true
It is jewish to lie about someone else's wife's beauty

FOORISH SAMURAI WARRIOR!

>Yeah but I figure the first one is always more reasonable

Depends on what you mean by "reasonable." Gorsuch isn't a moderate if that's what you're worried about. Most analysis that I've read puts him FURTHER to the right than Scalia. Trump put out a list of potential nominees (actually two separate lists) during his campaign. Of those, he said his top three were Gorsuch, Pryor, and Hardiman. Of those, Hardiman is the only one that I have concerns about. There are plenty of better options than him. He shouldn't even be on the list.