State Debate

ITT: Discuss which is the best state in the United States of America.

Say why, debate and give stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/12/04/americas-best-states-live/93920456/
usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FL, TX, TN all have their merits.

Which state has nice weather, guns and good pay? I think florida or texas

Suck it conservatives cucks, there is no way you can't objectively say that California is not the best state in the USA.

Literally America's brand is made in CA. Music, from the 60's all the way to today. Movies, technology, jobs, progressive social movements and causes, economy, etc.

>white liberal master race
Join us. We have the IQ.

Californian here. It's legit mexifornia trash now outside of two very tiny areas.

Helicopter rides for the lefties and gas chambers for the spics and I'm in.

>white liberal master race

You do realize all those things will be flushed down the drain once spics become the majority right?

Is there really any other choice?

PA

Florida
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wyoming. Don't argue it.

Nuke Philly and I'll consider it...

>best
I'll just assume you mean best for redpilled Sup Forumsacks.

Idaho is beautiful, sparsely populated, relatively low cost of living, white, gun friendly, generally right wing, and has just about any climate you could want (except tropical).

There are also growing pockets of white nationalists, if that's your thing.

I'd say PNW as a region is the best place for whites in the United States, and I've been all around the country.

Bitch all you want. California is and will always be the best. 6th largest economy in the WORLD.

As an aside, why the fuck do we hard working, college educated, high IQ, whites have to subidize fucking low IQ white-nigger Hicks in red states??? You guys are the biggest welfare whores on earth. Why should the superior coastal white have his money drained for lazy opioid addicted whites in Kansas?

>White Liberal Master Race
Don't fight it. You know it's true. We have the IQ.

Obviously Michigan

I've only been to Michigan and Ohio and they were pretty based. Didn't see a single chink/shitskin in Northwest Ohio

THIS
WE need to build a wall to keep all the dam fly-over statefags from coming here to work and siphoning there money back to there shit states.

Thread /

Columbus, Cleveland, and Cincinnati are the shitskin sanctuaries. You saw the good part.

>there
So much for the IQ myth.

>Idaho is beautiful, sparsely populated, relatively low cost of living, white, gun friendly, generally right wing, and has just about any climate you could want (except tropical).
Can confirm, lived in Idaho for three years, best place out of 9 states I lived in from coast to coast.
>There are also growing pockets of white nationalists, if that's your thing.
This is true as well, especially in the panhandle of Idaho.

>so great that they keep migrating to Montana and Idaho

fuck off, we're full

California has one of the lowest average state IQs. it's about the same as my country really

They flock to the mountain states. Colorado too. The quality of living dropped when they came. They really do need to fuck off.

>This is true as well, especially in the panhandle of Idaho.

Yeah I'm in SW Idaho, different vibe, more cucks and spics unfortunately, but still vastly superior to other states I've lived in.

found the Californian N.E.E.T
bitches about others receiving "welfare" yet he doesn't work.

Texas, Tennessee, and maybe the Florida panhandle

I've met "conservative" californians who are farther left than native Democrats, it's amazing. Didn't surprise me that "based" stick man turned out to be a huge race mixing faggot.

Utahn here, and I'm with these anons. Stop moving to my beautiful mountain community Californians, we fucking hate you.

I lived in Boise, but have travelled the entire state, the panhandle is nice, but mainly for visiting in my opinion. I think SW is the best area for job opportunities and lower cost of living, true about spics but nigger population still low I expect?

Idaho reporting in

Yeah I visit the panhandle some summers, but very thinly populated.

>true about spics but nigger population still low I expect?
Not many niggers, most seem of 'em around Boise State campus (OF COURSH!)...also increasing muslim population thanks to our kiked city council accepting refugees. Lots of backlash from people though, especially after there was an incident last year where 2 sandniggers raped a little girl.

Yeah, I heard about the rape thing.
One day I'm moving back to the mountains with my wife and two sons, planning on Montana but I wouldn't be opposed to going back to Idaho if I have to. I'd probably stay out of Boise this time though.

It's moving in the wrong direction thanks to fucking California transplants and spics. Still good if you're young and single but not the city where I plan on settling down.

Minnesota's beautiful and there's good work here if you can stand the cold.

The Twin Cities, and by extension our politics, is absolutely fucked however

Depends on what you mean by nice weather. Do you want your skin to melt off as you grab your seatbelt in the car?

Same reason us hicks in red state Texas have to do it, because you ignorant liberals passed laws to make it that way.. You made the bed now sleep in it.

Ohh and stop leaving that shithole of state you created in droves and migrating here.. Were full!

I vote Texas for the following reasons:

>Mostly based gun laws (only lacking constitutional carry, but castle doctrine is one of the best in the country)
>Strong economy
>good cost of living
>only cucked liberals are in a couple cities
>most spics are very pro Texas and know their place
>no state tax
>one of the few states that source on its own as a country
And finally
>only state with its own power grid

>Acting like there's an answer other than NY

NYC-best food in the world, high paying jobs, entertainment

Upstate NY- Beautiful, hiking/camping/skiing, guns, mostly red, and cheap property

>spics are very pro Texas and know their place

Mate what? The entire southern portion of the state is trying to split off and join Mexico

mexico has it's own power grid too

i vote MT, nice, white, and mostly free of degeneracy

MI

We love our cold winters here. And the booming Detroit economy

I'll give you that border land is a little different. But anyone North of, say, San Antonio is much more loyal to the state.

Hopefully we can get the illegal and cartels out so we can start cleaning shit up.

Last I checked, Mexico wasn't a state in our fabulous union.

well parts of it are

Ironically, Texas is one of the worst states.

>lots of people from Texas in my state
>they are all loud, obnoxious, and love to go on, and on how Texas is the best place ever and look down on you for not being Texan
>yet by population, it appears that they are fleeing Texas in mass numbers
>ask them why they left Texas if it is so great there, and they never have an answer

It's all rather suspicious, but the writing is on the wall for why Texas sucks. Rural Texas might be alright, but that can be said of just about anywhere.

This guy is right. Where in Texas is so great?

Cali reporting in
Please supreme leader nuke the fuck out of us so no cuckifornian communist bastard survives

the mexican parts are actually better than the white parts, more authentic culture in my eyes.

I don't like Mexican culture

alaska. an entire country away from the garbage fire that is the mainland US.

>spic culture
>go to the front of home depot and wait all day to be picked up for cheap labor
>blast mariachi music as loud as possible to deter as many whites as possible
>set up stands for crap overpriced corn and fruits
I have lived in Los Angeles for an unsightly 21 years and I can tell you their culture is nothing to gawk at

If you're talking about strategic importance to a succession movement then Texas is the most important with its own military, air force, and infrastructure.
If we're talking about where is the nicest place to live out of those listed, Florida BTFO Texas. Much prettier, better looking women, and fantastic gun laws. You can sell guns to one another here with absolutely no paperwork. Not only do we have castle doctrine but also Stand Your Ground. The existence of Miami is pretty much our only large blight but you guys have Austin which is only marginally better. Either way I think we can obstinately say that TX and FL are better than TN

Wyoming is beautiful. Only been there a few times, and plan on moving there after school.

yeah, you prefer jew culture like every white boy does

Nope southern

SHHHHHHHH, Don't tell the Californians that, we have too many of them now

at least it is a real culture. what is your culture, buying shit from walmart? eating burgers? watching black guys run down a field? i've just described the "white man's" culture and it's nothing

Definitely, NO ROOM LEFT.... Stay home.

I prefer my culture with a head still attached to the neck.

PA Fag here and I agree friend

Love it.

I'll give you low cost of living, but the downside that comes along with that is nonwhites. White people are becoming a minority in Texas. Plus the weather is complete shit.
I'll admit that the food is great (hence the obesity rate) and the girls are slutty (easy to get laid even if you're an ugly guy like me)
That being said, I'm so glad I left Texas. I never plan to go back.

Agreed, Montana is the white man's land. I'd love to move there if I could find a job. To be honest I'd prefer to live in the "liberal" areas like Missoula - a lot of anons from MT hate Missoula but it looks really comfy in my opinion.

Our culture is fucking the world in the ass just because we can.
Our culture is getting off of work for family barbecues, then getting in our huge 6.2L V10 4X4 trucks to go hunting with our shotguns and bolt-action rifles.
Our culture is going to Costco, the cornerstone of capitalism, to spend our well-earned cash on more food than our stomachs can handle, just because we can.
And most importantly our culture is doing all that and making the rest of the world as angry as possible in the process.

>I'd love to move there if I could find a job

You will easily find a job, businesses here are very competitive over competent labour.

Live there already.

Arizona gets talked down a shit ton but nobody can say we don't have the most liberalized Gun laws in the West where almost anyone can carry a gun and be able to buy one to protect themselves and self defense can be used in case of home invasion or to save someone's life in a robbery.

Also we still a strong police force which we pay a lot into (despite Sherrif Joe being gone thank god) that scares the thugs and drug cartel.

I live in Eastern Oregon. I'm happy here. Don't come here. Thanks, move to Washington.

Any Utah bros wanna tell me good cities to check out? I was thinking SLC since it's the largest but are there a lot of libtards and fags? Are mormons just a meme?

Massachusetts. It's consistently ranked as the best state to live in.

NC is best. Great scenery. Good populations size. Good at sports. Great economy. Good gun laws. A little bit of everything.

P.S. Don't move here Yanks.

And the most intelligent state in the country. Housing is expensive as fuck though, and taxes of course.

New York
>Bagel Stores everywhere
>Family values cause you need everyone in the home to pay rent
>Diversity
>Urban and Rural
>Known globally

Arizona - nature, climate, lots of whiteys.

E Washington here, please move to California instead

this

Texas Headlines from only today
>stabbing, 1 dead, others injured
>cop shot 15 year old in head
>Paremedic and cops shot at responding to a potential suicide call

Shitty day

Rural Oregon. 98% white and pretty conservative. Almost no crime and streets/yards are pristine despite mostly being working class.

Linville gorge is GOAT. Pic related. OBX is great too.

t. SC (both Carolinas are Best)

Louisiana, but really Acadiana. Food, Mardi Gras, alligators, food, music, food, French people, food, swamps and bayous, did I mention food?

Californiastan is like the second stupidest state in the country senpai

>Notice the northern liberal states

>Massholes
No thanks

Most of new england is pretty split and slightly lib
Look at the election numbers for NH for example

>despite Sherrif Joe being gone thank god
>Not support Sheriff Joe "Throw a spic into pinks and send them back" Arpaio
You bastard

another shout out for AZ. lived in tucson for like 13 or 14 years, have since moved north.

We offer a beautiful selection of climates, we have deserts, we have forests, there is a petrified forest and the grand canyon (some of it).

we have a shitton of spics, if you live anywhere besides prescott (pronounced presquit by locals, its bisquit with a press" a the beginning) then you basically in mexico.

Wall incoming, we can only hope

>did I mention food?
Crawfish etouffee is the greatest thing I've ever put in my mouth

My apologies if you're triggered by Massachusetts.

Also forgot to add that I'd move there if I had a wife. I need to find a wife before I move to Montana because I've heard that the dating market is terrible. I've read that most women my age have been married 3+ times and have multiple kids from different men.

Alabama. Plenty of white country left for the taking. No foot hold for antifa and shit skins are smart to hold to their piece of fear for the white man.

Alabama is white man's Georgia.

Cali. Largest GDP in the country accounts for over 1/3. Most electoral votes

Never been, but I've read that mormons don't like Salt Lake City because they consider it to be degenerate. It's one of the few places in Utah you can get away with being a non-mormon yet still be able to find a career/social group.

I've only ever been to northern Arizona, flagstaff area - old friend moved there some 5 years ago - built that wall!

usatoday.com/story/money/business/2016/12/04/americas-best-states-live/93920456/

usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings