Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home, and nation?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home, and nation?

BUMP

I just make bombs instead

cant you at least try to tie this subject up with politics in some way? just say it is a second amendment thing.

direct impingement sucks.

Eh, more of a shotgun guy myself. AR-15's are pretty much the Kardashians of guns. Out of nowhere they were just popular for no real reason.

Poorfag. Savage 88 and a giant bowie knife, though.
Gonna do this after the summer.

Doesn't include shipping and FFL transfer fee

Cause I live in California

>incoming Australian with shitty gun laws

Cause I own an AKM for that reason

I'm an apartmentfag, so handguns are more useful 99% of the time. Even if there was a civil war, I would assume rifles would be passed out anyways.

Cost too much for a single purchase

Because I'm a fudd so I fully recognize that your rifle is overpriced plastic shit compared to everything I own.

>they make California compliant AR-15s

That are retarded as fuck looking and have fixed mags.

Get a .308 bolt action and dump this mall ninja shit in the trash where it belongs.

Because I can't

sucks bro
shouldve got your lower reciever before the end of 2016
all i got is the lower reciever now but i cant wait to build mine

i thought the French we're allowed to have ar15s?

Because the AR15 is s stupid plastic chink tier gun that fires a fucking baby round

The N-PAP fills that role for now. I'll get an AR-15 at some point, though.

Do you think balaclan attacks would have taken place.....
And worst part is EU is trying to crack down on other countries within the EU, such as the Czech Republic (which have great gun laws, and permit concealed carry) citing the french paris attack. Even though no registered legally owned guns were used there.

>bombs
Muham-
>checks flag
kek

Because i live is a shitty country with shitty laws, where you aren't allowed to own (legally) a semiauto rifle with detachable magazine.
That said if you go to paraguay you may find and smuggle back a fully automatic firearm.

It's sad, in Australia we aren't even allowed to use guns to defend our homes or families... cause the crooks have rights...

Could a burger bro buy one for those for me and ship them piece by piece along with other crap to fool the x rays?

Pressurised containers, batteries and butterfly knives are supposed to be illegal but I had no problems getting them in.

Anyone up for this would be compensated. Just leave a throwaway email for me to contact.

Why not own multiple? Hell, why not own multiple calibers?

That Image is outdated, if you look around you might be able to do a cheaper build depending on your level of NEET. dis nigga knows, and also in a lot of states your safety course or whatever will also cost some money.

>ATF pls
Just ask buy it to the local IRA brigade, i am sure they need funds to fight "for the cause".
You irish are the biggest smugglers of guns in western europe.

Y-yeah w-who needs guns lol. Its not like I want one or anything. p-plus guns are bad

It's a shitty plastic dildo that's why

PSA is garbage.

Buy a Ruger AR556

McHamed

becsuse i have an ak instead. to protrect my self from inbred retards like you

Because I'm a poorfag

You don't need an FFL for an 80% build. What are you, fucking queer?

I do

> AR15
> not AR15/SR25

What are you...some sort of Nancy Boy?

>an ar-15
>an
>an
Pussy.

AR's are fine, but sometimes one just wants the class of a Lee-Enfield, when busting looters.

> AR10

Fukken autocorrect...

That's a hell of a good pitch. I love being called a faggot by poorfags who want my money

All of the above and then some. It's a great varmint rifle as well.

Woodchuck this bitch.

Becuase I own an AK

I do with a $700 night scope. ATN X-Sight.

I love the way they look but I will always hesitate when buying something so proprietary.

Muh overpenetration
Muh silhouette
Muh budget
Roll with a Rem 870 for HD and CC an MP Shield

because i own it for killing yotes, groundhogs, and other vermin
subcompact handgun for self defense
shotgun to protect home and family
semi auto .308 for protecting nation

That actually doesn't take effect until June or July, forget which.

DC banned AR-15s but have zero issues with me buying a Mini 14.

I'd rather have my 1960 Savage Model 1899M.It's beautiful,and a piece of history as well.

But I do

They're cucked to uselessness in CA. Only a desperate fetishist would own one.

I am but a humble poorfag. I got my shotgun and that's enough for me.

Because I converted it to a black out, sold it, regretted it, now want a bullpup but can't afford it.

Feels bad man. I also want a Fostech Origin 12 but life is too god damn expensive.

I'm 20 and I might buy my first gun soon. Only been shooting two or three times, fired .357 rounds and a 22 handgun. Any recommendations?

I bought an AK-47 because I figured if we got attacked it would be by a foreign sand nigger population or the norks or russia. Just kill and take. Don't have to deal with competing with fellow Murican's at the store to buy 5.56 ammo

I do

im british all i can have is butter knife and a spud gun

Mossberg 500 or a Maverick 88. Shotguns are just good versatile all around guns.

Baltimore here getting a mini ranch rifle soon.

Pretty sure I can't own an AR15 in upstate NY so I'm looking at shotguns. Any recommendations? I have a v precious pupper so collateral is important, I don't want to hit him

Mossberg 500 Home defense field combo
M&P sport 15
Glock 19

I'm working on it, they're a lil pricey.

because i'd use it to kill myself

.t nogunz
>finished lower
>80 percent
wew

Because Rynkky is superior to yankee plastic toys

Ever notice the country's that cant have guns are in the worst shape? Muzfags dont pull the same shit in America because so many of us have guns and will hunt muzfags down and kill them before the cops catch them for raping little girls.

Because I own a Serbian AK.

>And worst part is EU is trying to crack down on other countries within the EU, such as the Czech Republic (which have great gun laws, and permit concealed carry)
Czech Republic has no problem with Muzfags like France either. Coincidence?

A country full of stupid yabbo cunts.

waiting for form 4 approval right now
fucking ATF NFA wait times

I do, but it's technically a hunting rifle.

Cannot do better than a 12 gauge

ar-15 is good... I have an SKS, 30/06 scoped/.22 handgun and a 870 shotgun.

My advice to poor fags: if you can only afford one gun, get a shogun. They are versatile and can be used for many different things depending on what ammo you buy. You can kill deer, squirrel, rabbit or you can blast an intruder in the face without really aiming.

>80% lower
>needs $200 in equipment to finish

nobody needs anything larger than .223

says the leaf that lives in a country so cucked you can't even own a standard cap ar mag

I do, but my Beretta Cx4 Storm is cooler (thanks wopfags)

Does a FAL straight from Rhodesia count?

>having to spend out the ass to buy a sl8 then buy all the parts to convert it to look like a g36

Because I own a couple of AR-10's? Is this a trick question?

I got a Garand and an AK74 so I'm good. Might get a retro a1 style ar eventually for muh aesthetics.

Its not the favorite rifle because DI is particularly great, its because the rifle and ammo are everywhere and it works well enough. You will never fail to find ammo on a shelf, you will never fail to find parts, its easy to disassemble, its easy for anybody including children to use one.

Its a rifle for the common man, the Kentucky Long Rifle of our century.

I don't come cheap

We're working on it.

Vote Bernier.

buy Remington 870 or Mossberg 500

>worth it to get a lower that the gubment dont know you have

is this bait or are you actually that stupid?

If you are American what is taking so long for you to buy a pickup, ar-15 and a white wife?

>needs

that word keeps popping up for some reason

Shotguns dont spread like in the movies, I successfully shoot clay with a 14" barrel shotgun I have, it wont hit them out as far as my 28" 870 but it still works pretty well

Not the most accurate, but for a guy that will shoot twice a year to maintain skill, and needs it for defense against government, that is great.

If people dont want to do the put together part, they could also get that SW MP15-2, but you will lose money

Now is the best time to buy an AR. Prices are dropping. Dont fall the "AK are indestructible" meme. Those prices are up due to sanctions and shit.

My 1itis will never love me. I got an LMT MRP CQB 16" tho.

>and a white wife
I live in a liberal city in a state being consumed by the liberal void.

I need to move.

Op you have that to defend your home and nation?
Your nation is literally falling about why aren't you and other anons saving the country
your a joke.

But I already do.

>AR-10
Great Plains fag detected. Enjoy having to drive a mile to get your mail.

You all are retards. This is FBI or Antifag trying to figure out what kind of guns we have.