HAPPENING SEATTLE MAY DAY

ANTI FA @ 6:00 PM

PRO TRUMP THERE AS WELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBCt1tMFQWY
pscp.tv/w/1djGXAaDMDzJZ
kiro7.com/news/local/live-may-day-underway-in-seattle/518184738
koin.com/video/livestream/
kgw.com/news/politics/may-day-protests-expected-monday-in-portland-across-us/435436532
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRblRjrkxl
periscope.tv/w/1LyxBBVkQAPxN
youtube.com/watch?v=LgmQuVhD0O8
youtube.com/watch?v=z8-a5iIQALU
youtube.com/watch?v=37MlImfBYwc
periscope.tv/w/1rmxPPlEojQxN?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please lads get comfy

>ANTI FA

Last year it was just called "Knock over garbage cans and break Starbucks windows."

Yea they're dumb as fuck

I live and work downtown and walked past the Proud Boys and Trump supporters. There are about 20 of them and they're fully dressed for battle.

It actually looks like they're just sort of aimlessly wandering around at this point

seattle and portland should be a shit show.

Shouldn't be in Seattle unless something drastic happens, the police are well trained on this shit after a few high profile incidents. Usually anarchists destroying private property.

Bumpo

live portland stream
>pscp.tv/w/1djGXAaDMDzJZ

Could you imagine a current day WTO riots?! Now that would be fucking comfy as hell.

*its sideways sorry

Anyone found pictures of the Seattle anti communist March?

Seattle turns men into nu-males.
How the hell is ANTIFA getting any recruits there?

Is Seattle is cucked as reputation would have one believe? Looking to relocate, and I really like the Pacific Northwest in general, but I don't want to live in an area filled with SJW cunts.

>t. Midwesterner

Seattle turns women into vicious pit bull dykes.

Seattle is ok. Lived there for a while. IMO if I was to move back to the PNW Salem Oregon is where I would go. Just a nice community. I was treated well there.

Also going on in Portland as well -
koin.com/video/livestream/
kgw.com/news/politics/may-day-protests-expected-monday-in-portland-across-us/435436532
declared a riot, police dealing with it.

It's really not, people are pretty quiet up here. They might have different opinions but politics aren't generally discussed. Revealing your power level is a sure way to ostracize yourself.

You could also move about 20 miles in any direction from Seattle and be in much more conservative areas.

periscope.tv/w/1vAxRblRjrkxl

Thanks for links op, gg..are you close?

Thanks, niggas.

Time for some popcorn..

You're so full of shit. Every city within a 40 mile radius is blue. You don't get conservative until you head over the pass

Both parties look equally retarded from where I'm standing

digits and it happens

Boring AF. Wake me up when Kshama Sawant gets a billy club to the face.

Oh wow, it's almost like "much more conservative" compared to Seattle could still be blue.

Seattle is terrible, I'm here, don't come. Olympia is better, east of the mountains is far better. This place is one step from being the Bay Area, idk what those other anons are thinking. I live in a literal "antifa zone", shit is everywhere, antifa is everywhere, just no.

Bump, dis gon b gud

Some tension in Austin.
I don't know the full link but its on a little square here:

i've been to seattle every year for 3 years now. my brother lives on pill hill.
i actually enjoyed the city a lot. i havent seen a lot of degeneracy, even in capital hill. just a couple of fags holding hands.
except for one night. the night fag marriage was realized. then all the queers crawled out of their darkrooms.

Source for bottom right feed?

Shits poppin in austin, cant wait till nightfall

TENSION IN AUSTIN

DELICIOUS TEARS

Yeah it's a fun city, don't get me wrong, but if you're looking for an area "not filled with SJW cunts", Seattle is one of the last places in the US that you should be looking at.

Everyone looks bored. When are you people going to beat each other up

austin stream source?

I can't listen to the audio right now.
What are the Trump guys trying to accomplish there?
Are they picketing the antifa march?

>Donald is a Trump fugly slut

Well okay then

My very good pal is there giving me a constant feed of what's going on. Says its boring and antifa were stopped by cops before could do anything. Kek flag there.

Yeah there are like 3-4 groups mixed together in Seattle. Probably only about 50-75 people total though.

Some antifa looking guy just got arrested in Seattle, that's about it

yeah. i know wwhat you mean.
we were hanging out in a bar in capitol hill one night and since i was surrounded by normies we talked about game of thrones. i said that the little crippled boy is a huge faggot. the whole room was shocked. my brother's friends told me that i could not use that word. i just laughed it off and told them not to be oversensitive pussies.
on the table next to us where two huge faggots and they look at me like they've seen a ghost. but nobody spoke up or did anything other than looking shoked

Bottom right hand corner is Austin

Trump guys seem to be there to protest the Antifa protest for shits and gigs, general arguing, people claiming other people are threatening to shoot the opposing protest

THEY ALREADY STOLE A FLAG
FIRST BLOOD

Second for Olympia
That city and the surrounding area is fucking gorgeous.

periscope.tv/w/1LyxBBVkQAPxN

Staying comfy tonight in gig harbor. stay safe faggots.

Today is a day when a ton of people riot in Seattle every year

Seattle PD are very concerned about group on group violence this year. They honestly don't give a shit about a few frustrated fags scattering litter and making asses of themselves, maybe breaking a few Starbuck's and ZipCar windows because they're such fucking idiots.

But if any meaningful group assembles to oppose them, antifa isn't physically going to be much of a match and a lot of them will wind up in the hospital.

YOU HAVE NO TESTOSTERONE YOU'RE FAGS.

GO HOME!

that chant was top fuckin kek

tell me, why does she wear the yellow laces?

Wannabe S.H.A.R.P.

>Kek flag there.
That's me and one other guy

i said to say "you're a big guy" as a dogwhistle, real life baneposting is a good filter

ANTIFA WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STABBINGS AT UT TODAY

Fuck Antifa. Pure White Power forever you fucking multiracial rats!

yeah, but breaking the windows to the Nike store is more important.

also WTO riots was anti-globalist

fancy Starbucks on the hill is all boarded up.

>The term snowflake came from Nazi germany when they burned the Jews and the ashes would fall.

Fucking hell they're gullible

can I say that infowars is being too low brow and capable being a LITTLlE more serious

Kill yourself you corn cob cock sucker. Stay the fuck where you're at.

gotta disagree. Bellevue and Renton are much more conservative than Seattle (for differing reasons).

Washington is only blue because of Seattle. Reminder that Spokane is the second largest city in the state.

Kiro 7 has a live stream of people chanting kek

>the ethnic dancing in san diego

What the fuck am I watching?

>Pure White Power forever
inbreeding city.

pls kek let this happen

Shit, I just left Seattle earlier today. I didn't know this was happening. Could have seen some commies get fucked.

>May Day is known as a day of mass demonstrations in cities across the United States. In Seattle, an annual, peaceful immigrant and worker march takes place during the day on May 1. But that message is generally lost as anarchists usually descend upon downtown during the evening.

Are Kiro7 /ourguys/?

LOL at them yelling its illegal for police to not wear a name tag.

Here's some footage I shot in 2015 when I was living on the west coast:

youtube.com/watch?v=LgmQuVhD0O8

youtube.com/watch?v=z8-a5iIQALU

Eat a dick, Pepe

They are chanting praise kek again on the kiro 7. Also someone yelled "ed murry fucks kids" which was a nice touch.

>antifa
>not a bunch of beta males
Did you see the prof that was beating people with a bike lock?

Yeah, pretty much. I'm far left and I'm not going out today. Smashy smashy is fun and all, but if it doesn't go much further than that and the level of involvement doesn't go any deeper than going out marching on the streets a few times a year, it's pointless.

What I have found to be effective, is:

1) targeting specific politicians and specific targets (ex. a coal plant in a heavily populated neighbordhood) by doing actions over a long time and creating a public smear campaign until it is legally shut down/changed. Earth First! did this a lot with blockade tactics in the 80's/90's. Rising Tide does the same in more urban areas against fossil fuel now.

2) Starting local community centers and DIY spaces, where people can get together and friendships are built, which becomes the ground for much greater organizing.

3) Doing personal projects that are prolonged, with a specific purpose. Ex. Food Not Bombs to feed the hungry. Blue Mountains Biodiversity Project project in E Oregon, which stops heavy logging in old growth national forests, through field survey work and legal action.

The problem with the USA is that it is not willing to go far enough to create any real change, left or right. It relies on politicians to do so, which never works, and refuses to give up comforts and devote enough time and dedication to do anything real.

“Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither.” T. Jefferson

...As far as for you Sup Forums Pepe larpers, it's fun to watch HWNDU and such and it reminds me of the old days of Anonymous (as a legion), but it's not gonna do much.

Capitol Hill has historically been the gay neighborhood in Seattle. It's facing mass gentrification from bros and techies and people are on edge because of it. You're just dense and immature.

>people are on edge because of it
>*fags are on the edge because of it
ftfy

>You're just dense and immature.
dont be an oversensitive pussy

Not anymore. Now it's nothing but homeless people, heroin addicts, and whiny Evergreeners.

Also
>using the word "normie" instead of normalfag
>thinking that Game of Thrones is not a normalfag show

toplol. Nice show, newfried. What you working on now? Your 3rd year here. Come in 2014?

Epic lulz. I hope an antifa smashes your skull in with a bike lock just for being such a newfag disgrace.

>Niggerball on one monitor
>Commies on the other

Comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=37MlImfBYwc

Good habbenins

Seattle lmao

you better take that shariablue introduction course again. you're not concealing your shillness enough.

toplol...epic lulz...
geez. i almost feel insulted by this bait

Who is this nerdy qt on stream?
According to my calculations she makes me rock solid.

Fuck you. I have work in the morning, can't be bothered.
Why cany antifa chimp out on the weekend?

because men with jobs will kick their ass. Thats why they gotta do it on the weekdays.

I wear them in my Docs, a lot of people think it's strange

>Why cany antifa chimp out on the weekend?
when you're unemployed every day is weekend

In seattle, can confirm. don't come here as a single man.

Yes, Trump Bros out here

periscope.tv/w/1rmxPPlEojQxN?

Seattle news channel stream

>last year
that was the inauguration you dumb fucking retard

>periscope.tv/w/1rmxPPlEojQxN?

nice, lad

massive joint being rolled on the KIRO stream.

Looks like a DayZ convention.

Solidarity

So when's Antifa gonna stop hiding behind their signs and actually do something? Come on.

wheres a fucking muslim truck driver when you need em?

Fucking pothead losers

Can confirm