HAPPENING- PRESIDENT OF MALTA DISSOLVES PARLIAMENT AMID PANAMA PAPERS REVELATIONS

Elections June 3rd

Scandal over money laundering between Malta, new Zealand and Azerbaijan

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20170501/local/general-election-on-june-3-prime-minister-announces.646792

dw.com/en/malta-pm-calls-early-elections-amid-wifes-offshore-account-scandal/a-38656576

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
independent.com.mt/articles/2017-04-24/local-news/Prime-Minister-s-position-no-longer-tenable-PN-leader-6736173444
independent.com.mt/articles/2017-04-02/local-news/Wind-farm-project-in-Montenegro-taken-over-by-Enemalta-clouded-by-corruption-6736172389
infowars.com/panama-papers-reveal-george-soros-deep-money-ties-to-secretive-weapons-intel-investment-firm/
theduran.com/panama-papers-reveal-george-soros-offshore-business-investing-arms-manufacturing/
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
linkedin.com/in/chev-baron-anthony-c-coleiro-mba-kgc-2299032b/?ppe=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

GLOBAL ELITES ARE BEING EXPOSED

How so? On a scale from 0 to 10 how big is this and why?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

not sure yet

independent.com.mt/articles/2017-04-24/local-news/Prime-Minister-s-position-no-longer-tenable-PN-leader-6736173444

independent.com.mt/articles/2017-04-02/local-news/Wind-farm-project-in-Montenegro-taken-over-by-Enemalta-clouded-by-corruption-6736172389

But the panama papers thing was Soros backed

Bump

Malta could get nuked and it still wouldn't be relevant.

Dont blame me!

Good to see more Panama Papers revelations, they kinda faded into obscurity for some reason.

>being this naive

WRONG

Good. Let them burn

it could be more than just Malta

What if it's the reverse? Hold election before shit hits the fan?

It was entirely Soros backed.

>Soros made people and the mafia launder and hide money in Panama

Better yet, getting caught was all part of the plan..

infowars and the Duran and russian shill sources correct?

infowars.com/panama-papers-reveal-george-soros-deep-money-ties-to-secretive-weapons-intel-investment-firm/

theduran.com/panama-papers-reveal-george-soros-offshore-business-investing-arms-manufacturing/

Maltese bro here. I an eligible for citizenship, and will be obtaining it whenever I get a copy of my grandparents birth certificates.

bump

Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down. What is Malta?

Its like a mix between a milkshake and a malt. It tasts nasty though so no one cares

I think it's a type of syrup

malt syrup

it's globalist central

they are headquarters to a bunch of """""NGO's""""" that are """""rescuing""""" """""refugees""""" 200m off the coast of Libya and bringing them to EU land where they can't be denied due to the refugee convention

Do you know anything about the Byzantine Order of the Holy Sepulchre located in Malta? It is connected to a supposed bank in the making, via a board member. A founder recently did an interview that's doing the rounds.
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
And this is the connection:
linkedin.com/in/chev-baron-anthony-c-coleiro-mba-kgc-2299032b/?ppe=1

knights of malta

Byzantine Order of the Holy Sepulchre = Knights of Malta?

It's a sandnigger island that thinks its europe.

Their have been genetic studies, they are all descended of south italian immigrants that came after it was liberated from Arabs