Ye olde JEWSA hate thread

Fellow Sup Forumslacks, among all the divide and conquer and shilling on this board, there is something that unites us all, that breaks all barriers. We may have differences, we may have grudges against each others, but something unites all nations.

Perhaps not everyone, but most people, no matter if fascist or communist, atheist or christian, german or jew, romanian or hungarian, anglo or aryan, african or chinese, emu or australian, toilet paper only or bidet user, and whatever possible antagonism you can think about, all can agree in something.

The hate of the jewnited cuckstates of 'murrriKKKa and their inhabitants, the americucks. No matter if ""white"", kike, spic, nigger, LGBT or whatever, the eternal shart is the natural enemy of civilization, destroyer of mankind. Even actual kikes will agree that american kikes are worse.

So let us all rejoice and put our differences aside, to unite and share a good ol' USA hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ullUnUP2J4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No I like America fuck off you Argentinian scum

>Argentina
>White

Why are Argentinians so rude?

I hate America

Because they think their 'European' and therefore superior to the rest of the Western hemisphere.

no one cares about argentina.

america has its faults, but they're alright desu. sick gun/free speech laws too.

Why do Americans always talk about their supposed "European" culture which they wish to preserve?

You don't know what it's like to be at ground zero.

>America's alright
>destroys nations for their own and Israels gain
>the ground zero for degenracy
>Stopped Hitler
>export their kike controlled nigger loving culture around the world
>CIA/american jews control major news outlets around the world
America was a massive mistake

What should I do to fix it?

Blame the cucks who invited black men to fuck their wives.

>What should I do to fix it?
Its already over m8, it isn't your fault. Enjoy the ride

I can't understand why white men let niggers walk on them.

>destroys nations for their own and Israels gain
yeah i hate israel. they're inhumane to say the least

>the ground zero for degenracy
>everything i dislike is degeneracy boo hoo :(
also learn how to spell

>Stopped Hitler
im going to stop right there. hitler may have loved his people, but he also destroyed them and was responsible for millions of brutal, justified deaths. he was an amoral, autistic mass murderer who probably just acted that way because he couldnt get laid. he was evil, end of story

t. Leftist cuckold who films black men fucking his wife.

>ground zero for degeneracy
wrong. london women have higher std rates than our street prostitutes

Bruce saying it like it is.

Nazi Germany would've had you sterilised or likely just killed. There's nothing more pathetic than non-Germans lamenting Hitler.

>Argentina attempting to dis another country's lack of whiteness

WEW LAD

I'm sorry Sweden. Americans memes you into faggotry because they were literally retarded. I know your men were tall and strong. I know it was all based on lies.

Burgers need a Hitler to remove the nogs and kikes.

Hitler loved you Anglos and saw you as brothers you liar. You allowed that fat bald Jewish rat Churchill to destroy your country.

>hitler respects anglo
>talks aout how much he respect the british empire and it's people
>offers peace when he's winning the war
>HURR DURR HITLER WOULD HAVE GASSED EVERY NON-GERMAN PERSON AS WELL AS EVERY GERMAN WITHOUT BLOND HAIR AND BLUE EYES, MR HEKELBLATT TOLD ME THAT IN HISTORY
Read a fucking book.

I think we will be okay. There are some strong Germanic genes left. There's fight left in us.

What I can't understand is when Sweden was so strong how you didn't have higher birth rates.

youtube.com/watch?v=ullUnUP2J4Q
10 minutes into Sup Forums and chill

It was Hitler under Ribbentrop who refused offers from Britain to return the German colonies in exchange for peace in central Europe over and over again, and kept pushing until eventually his luck ran out. Wasn't the first time Germany refused Britain's hand of friendship either. As for his "respect" for us:
>The German plans for Great Britain were in one respect far harsher than those applied in any other occupied country. The able-bodied male population between the ages of 17 and 45 will, unless the local situation calls for an exceptional ruling', ran paragraph 5 of the Commander-in-Chief's Directive for Military Government in England, `be interned and dispatched to the Continent with the minimum of delay.' The effects on the life of the country if this brutal instruction had been carried out would have been enormous. There were in 1940 around eleven million in these age groups in a male population of twenty-three million and a total population of forty-eight million, so almost overnight nearly half the men in the country and nearly one in four of all its citizens would have disappeared.
>The country, it was often remarked, had never recovered from the loss of almost a whole generation of its ablest, bravest and healthiest citizens. The results of a German round-up in 1940 of all those aged from seventeen to forty-five would have been infinitely more serious and would have led, before the end of the century, to the virtual disappearance of the whole population of the British Isles. The word 'genocide', for the murder of a whole race, had not then been coined—it needed German treatment of other communities to add it to the world's vocabulary—but this is what the policy proposed for the United Kingdom would have meant.