Can someone explain the spic mentality to me in America?

Can someone explain the spic mentality to me in America?

Pic related is Demi Lovato who considers herself "Latina" and differentiates herself from white people. Yet her 23andme showed her to be 85% European 10% native and the rest North African. Why consider yourself nonwhite at that point? I know in Latin America anyone with that much white DNA would never shut up about how white they were, but as soon as they enter the USA they cease being white and become a made up race(Latinx).

Is being white really that bad? Any excuse to claim nonwhite heritage seems to be something fashionable nowadays. I notice some white Puerto Ricans , Colombians and Venezuelans do this as well. The groups who don't are Cubans and argentines.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFlmsJWOln0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is being white really that bad? Any excuse to claim nonwhite heritage seems to be something fashionable nowadays.

It's not inherently bad, but you will be discriminated for being white. If you claim to be non-white, there's a good chance you can apply to gain money that you didn't earn.

Basically, not being white is valued in degenerate societies.

a puerto rican that goes to med school with me is like this. Light skin, freckles, hints of red in the beard. But since he gets to say his family is rican and since he can speak spanish, he acts like hot shit because he can communicate with the subhuman goblins that come through the clinic.

Yes, it's annoying, but fashionable for people like him to pretend they are not white. I'm fairly certain he put that would say he was non-white hispanic just to get ahead on quotas. He also said to me that a girl was "too white" in reference for why he wouldn't try to date her. It's embarrassing.

Looks like she dies her hair jet black too lmao

Because there's tons of little mexican girls and its easier to appeal to them than white girls who have taytay Cucky Perry ect.

I know plenty of people who are like this. I always call them out and they start stuttering. They never learn though.

Weird fucking nose, would bang tho

She pretends to be latina because it is financially beneficial to her. "Diversity" is in, and it means she can fill a slot on television shows.

Any smart middle and upper class white woman will find some tenuous link to a minority ethnicity and then exploit it for her benefit.

However, it seems actual minorities are starting to wake up to the "white girl problem" re: increasing actual diversity in the media.

Christ she's ridiculously ugly for a celebrity

>You actually do anything
According to you retards she isn't white anyway? What is this constant back and forth on this subject where does your insecurities end? She has nig in her - that means she isn't white
>Muh purity
>Muh heritage
This kind of delusional retardation is stormfront tier where Ecuadorian and Peruvian "whites" talk about the issues facing whites there, as if that makes any sense. You people really have to get your priorities straight but I guess that's why we're here in the first place.

that is not a white person

Venezuelans are white.

Because being non-white lets you do or say anything you want. Same with being a gay or tranny.

They aren't, the issue with those tests it's that many genetic markers fall into the white category, even if they are mongolian traits.

Thanks for the info mapuche

>According to you retards she isn't white anyway?
Sup Forums is not one person

"White" is a dumb term made up in the 20th century anyway.

> I know in Latin America anyone with that much white DNA would never shut up about how white they were

You have no idea what are you talking about

No one wants to be considered white here because whites don't get any social advantages. When someone says they are white, the knee-jerk response is to associate every negative thing that pop culture has labeled whites to that person.

>Can't dance
>Has no style
>Can't cook
>Is racist
>Is awkward
etc

May have iberian ancestors but living in latin america for centuries = 100% latina

Dude , i am gonna tell you a secret. Nobody here likes Pochos/WetBacks , because we believe (we, as in true Mejic-ano) we dont go and chase the $$ , leaving behind their country.

Now, after they have been dejected from their home country, you will see this people have no real identity left, so, as in poors people mind (hint: Americans also do this) you need an identiy, so the first thing poor people do is gather around their neighboorhoods, in the case of the Latin minorities, most of this places are full of gives-me-dad, drug traffickers, gang members etc, so they begin to "assimilate" into them, and BAM! We got an "American-Latin" or "Latin-America" depending, of course, who they are talking to.

user, nobody here talks about Demi Lovato, Eugenio Derbez, Salma Hayek,etc Nobody, those are made up celebrities for the American market.

aside from the racist part your points are basically true

latino is about as weak of an identity as "white"

central americans do not call themselves latino, nor do europeans call themselves white, they identify with their country. just another way globalism kills identity.

This
Race is something white populations in south america are very silent about, but quite red-pilled on

If your parents moved when you were 10-12 y/o to France being both from the US for generations you become automatically french because you are white like the other french?

As a gringo, I don't feel like a minority in Miami at all. Hispanics in South Florida are mixed, but they're much whiter than the Mexicanos and Central Americans you have out west. They're generally nice folks, who don't have chips on their shoulder like the Cali/Chicano/irredentist types.

I meet Cubans and Colombians all the time with porcelain white skin, greens eyes, freckles, and so on.

As others have spelled out in this thread, identifying as a minority empowers you in this system. One would think with how "privileged" whites are, that people would be scrambling to identify with it.

But that's what Marxists do. They call left right, up down, right wrong, and backwards forwards. They have to invert everything to dumb us down, cleanse us of our culture and pride, and make us more malleable and controllable

Of course not. But I wouldn't deny my race either. In her case she is denying being white.

being french is a nationality not race

I have a question /pol.
Are whites great because there're white or great because there're great?

"white" isn't an identity at all, friend. sooner you learn that the better. it's made up jew-speak, europeans are of their ethnic groups.

>Sup Forums wants me to act white and praise the white man
>in the same post he will call me a shitskin

Were great because we're great. We just happen to be white.
White and European are synonymous.
Solid post

>Why consider yourself nonwhite at that point?
Not only does she not look white, other white Americans don't see her as white and she's 15% non-white. There's absolutely no reason for her to call herself white.

>ridiculously ugly for a celebrity

Were great because we're great. We just happen to be white.
White and European are synonymous.
Solid post. I too live in south Florida. Most Cubans know they are different from the rest of the spics, and will usually keep quiet about it unless you group them with the rest.

The only identy i personnaly use is my name and last name. Period. As fast as someone says "I am white/latin/trans-anything" i just bolt out of the place, those guys/girls are as obnoxius as a Vegans, Straight Edge and Byclice users, God, they are the epitome of annoy-inness.

I beyond yids, I can't really think of a more weasel like group than hispanics. The southwest was an arid, barely inhabited place before its' conquest by america. Now that anglos put in the effort to suppress the indian tribes and build the infrastructure to make it one of the nicest places in the world, they scurry here like cockroaches and brazenly assert that it's their land.

They'd be eking out an existence as peasantry had it not been for anglo technology and know-how. This is would you get for not being cruel, hordes of mestizo goblins teeming like maggots.

This was her 10 years ago. I think she does her make up to make herself look less white desu

you can do the same with ariande grande, white as snow

if you're white, you're white, even if you're family is from a majority shitskin country.

user, i am sorry to break your American Phantasy , but if you took the time (you did not) to search into the subject, you would know that conflict never existed. Period. You want proofs? Search for this : Amado Nervo, Santa-Ana and his masonic connections. And the my friend , prepare to have your mind blown.

Yes, i will be waiting for the shit-storm.

Difficulty level: Ex-university teacher.

Not just Cubans. Argentines, Colombians, Venezuelans.

I speak great Spanish, but not fluent, so I can get by in Miami, but despite being "minority non-Hispanic white," I don't feel out of place there. The typical Miami person looks like Marco Rubio.

It's much of Broward with how black it is where I feel out of place. There's so much prime real estate around Ft. Lauderdale that's totally nigged out, Sec. 8, trash on the street, people walking around in the daytime with no job, negrified to the nines.

Latin Américans are mixed with us so It is really simple
not white + not white = not white

I'm obviously no expert on whiteness because I don't consider myself to be white and many Sup Forumsacks don't either, but she looks off to me. Obviously slightly mongoloid and broad-faced, her lips are big and her nose is broad/fleshy. Not to mention the brown eyes and what appears to be naturally black hair dyed brown.

Her skin does appear to be quite light, at least compared to OP's pic. Her skin is lighter than mine, but she looks slightly mixed to me, no doubt about that.

She doesn't look like a typical white American is what I'm trying to say. She could pass as a local in many European countries including mine, but we all know what white means.

how is croatia not white

WHY THE FUCK DO SO MANY PEOPLE CONFUSE MESTIZOS WITH LATINOS

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>Yet her 23andme showed her to be 85% European 10% native and the rest North African. Why consider yourself nonwhite at that point?
This is the primary reason white people are so defensive about being white. Because as soon as the admixture goes below 90% they consider themselves oppressed minorities, it's in style right now.

Argies in USA? They don't move there you friendo.the same thing with us (Spaniards)

>how is croatia not white

This is why the US should be disqualified from all race conversations.

It's you idiots who have already redefined white to mean something your European ancestors would never have accepted.

Because you are the same

there's a few. And my great grandparents moved her from Spain you faggot circa 1916
Im guessing he considers himself Croatian and only Croatian.

There are plenty of white people in Croatia, but there's also plenty of brown-eyed folk with tan skin. I'm one of those people and even though I don't see myself as white that doesn't mean I see Croatia as anything but a European country. I'm European, at least culturally and possibly genetically, but I don't think I look white.

Not really Gitano
because mestizos tell the gringos that everyone south of the border is mixed no matter what.

VIVA LA RAZA doesn't help either.

> My nigga.

E we, pero las bicis son bien útiles en los pueblos, hacen que no te muerdan los perros.

Sé a quienes refieres pero es un término muy general.

>WHY THE FUCK DO SO MANY PEOPLE CONFUSE MESTIZOS WITH LATINOS
> WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHY DO SOME PEOPLE CONFUSE GREAT DANE DOG SHIT WITH POODLE DOG SHIT????

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>but there's also plenty of brown-eyed folk with tan skin.

If brown eyes made you nonwhite then a majority of native europeans are nonwhite. Also tan skin just means you live in a place with a lot of sun.

Pro-tip: all native peoples from europe are white.

She's also a nutbag.

if you white boys are so upset, just say you suck cock. Faggots outrank all minorities other than jews on the victim status totem pole.

This is oddly true, i got Argie friends and they DESPISE the US and UK , obviusly because of the Falkland conflict. But truly, the Argies hate towards Anglos is legendary here in Latin America.

The Spaniards whom i had met, were always cool guys about Anglos, BUT they are a proud bunch, baby.

problem with grooming children to be actors...you never know how puberty will hit them.

if casting directors knew how they'd turn out macaukey culkin and Haley Joel osment would never had made it

Those eyes don't lie. Shitskin is in her blood, she ain't white.
>5% north african
1 drop rule

I know bikes are useful, but fuck, but they have to fucking tell you about it 24/7/365?

Plus, since being Hipster in Mexico is a "new" thing, they cannot see beyond their fucking bubble.

Se que las bicis son utiles , pero coño, tiene que decirmelo 24/7/365?

Ademas , como ser Hipster en Mexico es una cosa nueva, no pueden ver su moda mas alla de su burbuja.

I am half argie, desu they tend to migrate to Italy or Spain. Spaniards moved in mass to Argentina in 40s and 50s too

>north african
>black

WE

I see myself as Croatian and European, but I'm not delusional. Even if I took a DNA test and got 100% European as a result, I still wouldn't consider myself to be white because I simply don't fit the description. Place me in a room full of regular white Americans or central Europeans and I'd probably stick out and that's the bottom line.
>If brown eyes made you nonwhite then a majority of native europeans are nonwhite
My eyes are very dark, but I agree with you on this. Plenty of dark-eyed whites out there.
>Also tan skin just means you live in a place with a lot of sun.
My skin is naturally "olive". It's sallow at best during winter. Definitely not peach white or pink.
>all native peoples from europe are white.
We're just going to have to agree to disagree. I don't mind others like me identifying as white, but I know I'm not the same race as someone from northern Europe. I love my country and I love Europe, but the reality is that not all of us are white. Whether it's because of Arabs, Turks or whatever is irrelevant.

Pic related is not a jab at Serbs or anything like that, it's just a picture I've seen floating around on Sup Forums and it's the only one I could think of posting. Granted I'm not as dark as some of the people in this picture, but they're obviously not white. Would you consider these people white?

North africans are moors you moron

>Those eyes don't lie. Shitskin is in her blood, she ain't white.

>The Roman historian Suetonius describes Caesar as "tall of stature with a fair complexion, shapely limbs, a somewhat full face, and keen black eyes".

According to Sup Forums, one of the greatest and most influential Europeans who ever lived was non-white.

The answer to your question is that it is fashionable to be "diverse". You have a lot of Hispanics like Jorge Ramos for example who are ethnic Europeans but will identify as racial minorities.

It is easy OP, she is a jew

And moors aren't black

> Would you consider these people white?

If they are Serbian, they are white. A little bit roach doesn't take away your hertiage.

>that imperial russian flag in the back

kek

Whites have nothing but negative stereotypes, they're also discriminated against and can't really speak about anything without being called RACIST.

If I could fake being some other race I would.

This.
Fucking (((globalist))) everytime

>all shitskins are black
>The Roman historian Suetonius describes Caesar as "tall of stature with a fair complexion, shapely limbs, a somewhat full face, and keen black eyes".

>According to Sup Forums, one of the greatest and most influential Europeans who ever lived was non-white.
I'm sorry, did you try to make an argument?

I know, i used to mock them because of this,lol.
WE WAZ ITALIANS AND SHIIEET.

Boludo! Tenes cara de naipe o que ? I fucking love that.

Plus the music scene in Argentina fucking rocks da cock, best music in Latin-America, in my opinion.

To further explain my reasoning for why I don't see myself as white, see I kind of look like the guy on the left, just younger and not as fat. My hair is also brown, not black and my skin is more sallow or olive instead of ruddy. You could say my skin looks like that of a Japanese man, maybe not as yellow. I think you know what I mean.

I think it boils down to the fact that I don't really care about my race. I look similar to most people where I live (south Croatia) and that's all that matters to me. I still like white people and I obviously identify more with them than any other race.

All terms are made up and have origins in a specific century. White means European, certainly a more well-established term.

>Plus the music scene in Argentina fucking rocks da cock, best music in Latin-America, in my opinion.

this is objectively true

youtube.com/watch?v=uFlmsJWOln0

race isn't genetic and fluctuates over time according to the perceptions of society. the Irish didn't use to be white, now they are. Hispanics didn't used to exist, now they do.

the fact that race isn't real is the real red pill

Reminder that Spain is a European country full of white people, and that the descendents of its colonists are white, except to the extent that they intermarried with the Indians.

divide and conquer by the left to secure votes. i dont consider myself anything other than american but it took 3 generations for that to happen since my dad still considers himself 'mexican' even though hes never lived in mexico and has shitty gringo spanish. blame the left for shilling multiculturalism for decades.

>hell naww i'm white because muh fair skin (not even considering other features not related to caucasian folks)
>oh HELL NAW WE WUZ WHITE N SHEEEIT
>DAWG WTF SHEEEEEIT

topest kek, it appears the term white is ruined forever (just like racism and facism) EVERYONE IS WHITE N SHEEEEIT ayyyy

The only thing the entirety of "Latin America" can agree upon is that Argentinians are assholes.

Because historically white people in America have excluded anybody that had a single drop of non European blood. To claim to be part of a group that actively disowned you/dislikes you is self hatred

>the fact that race isn't real is the real red pill

This only comes up when talking about whites. Say what you want about Therightstuff, but Mike E makes a good point about this. No one ever questions black identity or latino idenitity. As soon as you start about white idenitity they start saying "white isn't a valid ideitity because whites come from different parts of europe.

Who the fuck is Demi lavato?

Hispanics were considered white in america until the "hispanic" category was created. Even if you had some native blood, if you looked like a spaniard you were white.

Great taste user, Soda Stereo, Gustavo Cerati, Los Redonditos de Ricota,Fito Páez etc, are excellent.

That is what I thought as well...

But beeing relatable earns you a lot of shekkels with millenial gois

Dude , i am gonna sound like a contrarian or shill or a troll,but i have personnaly met truly good guys. But i concede that they have a certain attitude because lets be honest one moment here, they dont look latin-american, or at least the guys i have worked, they are white as a candle.

As for the attitude, think New York vs Utah, thats the difference between people in the different provincias/states in Argentina.

Pochos are weird.

>ctrl-f womanlet
Sup Forums i am disappoint

she can have both white privelege & minority special snowflake. If Disney pushed an actual spic, white american children wouldn't really like it or maybe they have no issue with it but don't care. However if there's not a bit of latina, then you lose all the spics.

please tell me this is shopped

This. When they do pick a spic, it's the whitest one they can find.
fuckin kek

>implying you wouldn't

The us govt allows you to identify as Hispanic if you have ancestry from any Spanish speaking country. My great grandparents moved to Argentina from Germany to farm and moved to America when my grandfather was born. 100% European and I get check the Hispanic box.

is that a dick?

the term latin is supposed to refer to people from spain or italy, these are so called latin languages.
the term hispanic is for people from countries conquered by spain such as all of south america and mexico

but the term latin is actually a very strong jewish trick coined sometime during the 60s.
when you hear "latin" you either think of some gay mexican or a religious monk with dark hair or something.
but latin is actually the culture of pure white people.
it is the highest culture of whites and the jew has corrupted this term.

latin is the language of rome. ancient rome. its purely a white ancient roman invention, and this is why you can only attribute latin to them, because its theirs and nobody else.

Love the shooped labia.

I imagine her as having long inner beef curtains.

"shut up guey, we are the latino race, VIVA LA RRRRAAZZZAAA ese"