Sup Forums all need Girlfriends

I used to be an angry Sup Forums ranting and raving all day until I met a white qt 3.14 liberal a year ago and she has been a POSITIVE change in my life
>In first month of our relationship, she put me on a diet that saw me go from 210 lbs to 180 lbs in a matter of months
>Gave me great philosophical books, everything from Plato's republic to Nietzhe to Kant
>Taught me the importance of empathy towards other, we now go to a shelter once a month and donate food and clothes and money
>Taught me how to respect women, before I met her women were just objects to me, but now I realize that each woman is unique and powerful in her own way and is worthy of respect
>looks and dresses like Pic related

Having a liberal Gf will save each and every one of you. Stop being losers and go out and meet people and be open to change when you are so blatantly wrong about everything

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E3RCx
archive.is/LRe05
pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
youtube.com/watch?v=w3YnoYKx2YI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Gave me great philosophical books, everything from Plato's republic to Nietzhe to Kant

wow shes so well read after taking a philosophy survey course

Congrats on finding a mom you manchild

See you in a year, homeless and in debt, cuck.

There will be no more white qt 3.14s thanks to kike loving faggots like you

Would you hit this OP

LMFAO that's not even good bait Antifa

Pic is a man

And pretty soon you'll be another weak beta to her if you needed her to come along and """fix""" you. You're the follower in the relationship, and she has all the power over you. The next thing she'll teach you is that it's kind and empathetic for you to share her with Jamal.

I met my gf while volunteering at the NYC ASPCA, she loves animals and hates people, she's perfect.
I can unironically talk about gassing people with her.

You're right, they need to release some stress and become even more proactive shitposters now that they're more sound in mind and body. With all that anger gone, they'll be able to form even better logic to defend against the liberal hordes and redpill a QT at the same time

See, this is exactly what I mean, if you had a sexually empowered intelligent female presence in your life you wouldnt be so angry all the time

>All you need is love and you will not be racist
Yeah, newsflash OP, many of us don't really give a fuck if we get a GF or not. Not exactly going to help put food on the table or pay the bills, now will it?

>you wouldnt be so angry all the time
I've never been more happy in my entire life.

Lulling yourself into believing doublethink tends to do that, people are individuals, and individuals act out of self interest. Don't throw away evidence just because you found your better half.

>Implying liberals aren't degenerates by their very nature
>Implying degeneracy isn't a way of nature selecting the weak for death
>Implying I want to house her and give her children
How can you be this dumb OP?

>Woman teaching a MAN anything

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU FUCKED UP

Hahahahahahhaha

OP your reasons are shit but it definitely helps to have a gf/spouse or just get laid once in a while.

Reply limit incoming.

What is Isle of man? Sounds like an awesome place.

All the girls I talk to just conform to my views because I'm really sexy, feels bad knowing I'll never have a cute empowered liberal gf :'(

>Nietzhe
>Kant
>extremely and easily impressionable
sad, did you not have a mom growing up?

>things that never happened

You did it the wrong way. I had the same except I changed her and now she is going back to her natural blonde and wants to give me babies.

>leftie larping about the girl he's too chickenshit to ask out.

Do you hold her hair back as she throws up after getting blackout drunk as well?

>inb4 brendan
This

>In first month of our relationship, she put me on a diet
lmao wat

You are here forever retard
archive.is/E3RCx
archive.is/LRe05
pastebin.com/vPZPyDhK
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

>pic related

Also: If you are not turning your gf fascist you are weak and should probably refrain from procreating at all.

nice scotsman

Not as simple as that lol.

From fat to skinnyfat. Not something to brag about OP.

No, do not listen to this man, I've had one for a year and I hate it but I can't get out of it. Don't treat people like they matter when they don't because it feeds their ego. They then think they're better than everyone else due to an ego trip and use it as a justification to hurt people physically during riots because the ones they are hurting "are wrong and we need to teach then to do this to other people." Shut the fuck up

And then everybody clapped

I have a conservative wife.

Wat do?

forgot pic

But how can I get a gf if the jews keep me from that happiness?

If you're both white, start having kids.

>liberal gf

Good luck with your divorce user, remember, child support and alimony is the progressive thing to do!

If you needed a woman to do all those things, you were never a man.

I'm asexual and aromantic. I don't have a dog in the race.
also I am a liberal so I don't need to be saved
I come here to funpost

But even though I have no understanding of you relationship types, I have a feeling that finding a special friend isn't going to solve your problems.

>implying we are angry instead of hopeless and suicidal

>Taught me the importance of empathy towards other, we now go to a shelter once a month and donate food and clothes and money

Mate you fucking dumb, by doing that you're promoting homelessness, why? cuz those fags know that they can live out of betas like you, they get used to it, instead of trying to get a job.

>Disgusting

>OPs face when his children reach 3 and 4 years old.

Effectively turning you into that cuck in the corner, ignored, irrelevant, wishing you were a man. Have fun with your new shitty house while in debt and on welfare

>pussy worship

haha no

kys weakling

Change back OP, don't go all cuck on us. I'd say we need you but we really don't, I'm just doing this before you regret your decision

>In a not to distant future weaponised autism is eliminated by identifying dissidents and finding them gfs

Post her real picture you pussy, lets see this new gF of yours.

I have a liberal wife.. and i think how i want you fucking idiot

She's brainwashing you so you'll say yes when she asks if Jamal and Tyrone can spend the night.

I have no faintest fucking clue on how to approach women romantically. I interact with hem on a daily basis as normal human beings, but BSOD completely when trying to even imagine on how to escalate with them.

I have no idea why.

If she really read Nietzsche she wouldn't be liberal.

Man you weak, should've turned her Fascist.

OP is a girl. First, only a millennial chick would think some fucking, thick glasses goober would be ideal. Second, writes like a girl. "positive change" what a faggy way to put anything. Show your tits!

Yeaaa, this guy's fucking right

Tits or gtfo

this

I get the whole philosophy thing. But you didn't give us the details on the relationship with your liberal gf's son. Does he call you dad, or does he know better? Is he redpilled on race?

>Liberal
>Philosophical books like Plato's Republic
>Respect women

>Hear to what the guy has to say

The face of despair.

I've never even been on a relationship before

I'm just a drifter whose seen too much shit to feel anything anymore

Why else would I be here?

if you get a liberal girlfriend and can't bully her until she's redpilled then you're a fag and she's probably going to cheat on you

I have a gf qt 3.14 and she agrees. They have to go back.

She had an abortion, shes never had a kid.
Its a good insight to how unempathetic people think
dont worry i'll be fine I made ALOT of money options-trading, which btw is something she is excellent at because she has an anlytical mind
We have discussed having an open relationship, havent decided on it yet though
You have issues
>bully her
Shes a human being, not a toy, she has her own hopes and dreams and has her own story

The first time I read Plato's Republic, I was like "Man, this guy is a fascist". I had to stop reading it.

The second time I read Plato's Republic, I was like "Man, this guy is a fascist!" *with pic related feel*

As someone who has had a number of liberal girlfriends, I can assure everyone that they are all mentally unstable whores.

I would also like to take the opportunity to remind us all that OP is a fag.

won't be long till she suggests having an open relationship because it's the current year

congrats, she's the one with the pants in the relationship it seems

>See, this is exactly what I mean
lol no retard.

Is EXACTLY what you get with a "sexually empowered" female.

I need a boyfriend, actually.

>sexually empowered intelligent female

So basically, a grill with at least 3 strands of HPV who snorts zoloft to avoid her problems? I'd want nothing more than an high IQ qt.3.14 but... when they have librul values or an extensive sexual history, I literally get disgusted by them desu.

>I fought in Korea for this

OP with girlfriend:
youtube.com/watch?v=w3YnoYKx2YI

>calls himself a Sup Forumsitician
>hasn't already read Plato and Nietzsche
Fuck off shill

In other words, she's turned you into a docile, bluepilled sheep? Good to know, OP.
Don't come crying back here when she pokes a hole in your condom and gets knocked up.
>why would i get an abortion, you fucking idiot? my body, my choice! we've talked about this already!
>i hope you're ready to spend your young adulthood raising MY child! i don't even want to see you hanging out with those sexist fucking friends of yours. all of your time will be devoted to me, work, and the baby!
>you can't leave me! if you do, then you have to pay me hundreds of dollars a week in child support! getting a better job will only mean more money for me, and quitting your job won't do jackshit to change how much you pay!
>what's that? you're going to kill yourself? i don't give a fuck, i'll just trick another loser like you who makes even MORE money!
Don't let me stop you, user. Go ahead and surrender your live to a vagina. See how that works out for you in the long run.

Sounds like a real catch

Fag

ive been telling these idiots for months but you know in one ear and out the other. Good job user.

I used to only come on Sup Forums to laugh at autistic r9k stories. My girlfriend is the one who got me on to pol

>reading philosophy
>unique pic related
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Best post.

Did you ask her to make plato voice op?

#1 I'm gay
#2 Maybe if the left would let me own guns so I can defend myself from the Westboro Baptist all the way to ISIS I might be more open to ideas.
#3 The people here actually know there are slight differences in race, honey. Africans are better athletically but the trade off is some intelligence. Whites people are in the middle and asians are all brain. All races should be proud of achievements and work towards the preservation.
#4 I would rather be on equal footing with straights. I would rather not have an unfair advantage.

platos republic is a huge redpill you faggot

>We have discussed having an open relationship

Fuck outta here, Matt

What we all want is a flannel sporting hipster with thick-rimmed glasses and the really bad kind of HPV and supports BLM. OP knows our deepest, darkest desires bros.

Irony is these alt-right faggots unwittingly embrace WE WUZ dindu values when they sit inside all day playing identity politics and arguing about bullshit "redpills" online.

They love prattling on about the achievements of White people throughout history in the fields of science, engineering, art, philosophy, etc.

Yet they will not practice these fields themselves

your bloodline will end with you fgt

Fuck off lying cuck your lies are so clear, you could only dream of being owned by a feminist whore

you read Plato and Nietzsche and became liberal.
are you retarded

i know this is bait

Enjoy cuckolding.

>She had an abortion
>We have discussed having an open relationship, havent decided on it yet though

Shes already decided on the open relationship. thats why shes getting abortions. She loves the black dick but doesnt want the black babies

It's honestly not that simple, user

There are many attached people who are used, unhappy or abused, from both genders

If you are referring to "single people are more reckless and don't live as long", it's more about willpower, hobbies and self-held values, not who you're dating. You'd be misinformed to believe that