I used to laugh at Alex jones when he said gay people are diseased

Now I think more about it- every species has one job. To reproduce so they can live on. To evolve so they can live.

Gay people can't reproduce. Whether they choose to, or because they were born gay like most of them say they are (so they admit to being sick.)

Humans main goal is to reproduce. That's why the males are stronger, so they would hunt and gather food. The females would stay pregnant. If one male died in a tribe, it would not matter because one man can have unlimited children as possible. But one woman, can only have one child at a time. So you can see after this, that women are prized more over men simply because one man can easily replace another, but another woman is always needed to keep reproducing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Ka5LtmlG5Y?t=8m44s
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/6Ka5LtmlG5Y?t=8m44s

"Traitors to humanity" -GLR (highly suggest watching clip in full but started near end when homos are brought up)

faggotry is a mental illness that spreads through child molestation.

Maybe it's just people wanting to be in a relationship with each other? Why do relationships have to be based around having children? Why do you people care so much about normal people just living their lives?

Because those "normal people" are mostly in Western Europe and North America, and are helping us lose the fight on a global scale more and more each day.

Lose "the fight"? What fight? It's not even about liberals anymore, it's about being gay. It's none of anybody's business.

Im not talking about liberals, I'm talking about how we are being outbred by china and the entire Middle East, and how Islam is soon to be the largest religion in the world, inevitably taking over Europe at its current rate, the only thing saving the American continent is people like trump.

I guess what I don't understand is where you're getting this information from. You're so fearful of something that, frankly, isn't happening. Do you have sources supporting your idea of Islam growing to surpass all other religions? Do you have sources supporting your claim that Mr. Trump is even remotely aware of any of this? Trump has such little self-awareness, it's unlikely that he's the savior you claim him to be.

Also, don't you America First people advocate for freedom as given by the Constitution? People don't have to have kids. People don't have to be straight. It's not anybody's fault, it's just the way things are. The moment America creates a system of prejudice on par with Nazi Germany is the moment America dies and becomes the Europe you're so afraid of.

DAILY REMINDER THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE BACKING THE ASSERTION THAT ONE CAN BE BORN GAY

Source?

Please stick around.I've seen all of your questions addressed when I wondered myself here.

Worker bees and ants do not reproduce. By your logic they shouldn't exists.
Human beings are social organisms. It benefits the family of ten to have one or two member that are able to hunt and look after the kids. A gay individual in the family is not in direct competition to its brothers and sisters and so can benefit the group instead of the individual.

That's the point of evolution. Making sure that the best genes survive and mingle with other good genes to ensure that the next generation are as fit as possible to tackle the environment and other creatures.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/04/06/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
They're growing m8

>People don't have to have kids
It's going against biology and evolution.
>Nazi Germany is the moment America dies
Germany was not anti non-german, it was simply pro-german. If it's as prejudiced as you say Hitler wouldn't have snubbed Jessie Owens.

Thanks. I mean, I really miss the days of actual fucking discussion. I love the Leboof trolling as much as everyone else, but sometimes I wonder if actual discussion and facts are just dying out. I don't wanna pick fights or nothin'.

gayness exists because heterosexuality exists. think about it.

Could you really have one without the other?

Think about how evolution works.

it just so happens that the evolutionary process was unable to eliminate homosexuality after billions of years of trial and error.

In contrast with a map of research paper contribution....

It makes me laugh that you perma virgins are always banging on about reproducing

LGBTQ+ make up what less than 3% of the U.S population, so why are the Jews pushing this shit on the 97%??

This is a great study that has some really good points of data on Islam as well.

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

>Against biology and evolution
Fucking antibiotics are against evolution. The polio vaccine was against evolution. If we lived in a fully pro-evolution society, we'd strip off all our clothes and go live with Primitive Technology boy in the woods. We've evolved to an Information Era, an Era where people don't need to evolve to survive. Society is evolving, not people. You're looking at a complex issue like the growth of a modern nation as something so primitive. Have some perspective.

As for the Muslim part, I respect your argument. I doubt Sharia Law will take hold here in the states, but it is definitely troubling. Did you know Muslims use the same anti-gay argument as you?

Honestly.

Race in USA is very important. Anything even classically liberal like 100% free speech and gun rights are tied to European Americans.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win

Demographics are destiny.

Surrogacy kill yourself

das raycis

Missed the artifical reproduction methods created solely from MALE gametes or their skin cells? Wombs? Fucking brainwashed vaginanigger

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAME

I am totally in agreement about the toxicity of Islam, no need to convince me. But what troubles me personally (triggers me, rather) is that now it seems we are becoming more like Muslims, hating and pilfering and wallowing in our own hostility. Childbirth isn't a thing to be worried about. The idea that a religion advocating Sharia Law could possibly overpower the world IS a thing to worry about.

I don't know, ask to animals, and look if they have gay or lesbian relationships. And even if they do, guess what this is considered among scientists and biologists. Remember, we are still animals as well.

>Ask to animals

what

There's actually good evolutionary reasons for homosexuality.

>acts against overpopulation, this might be why you're more likely to be gay the more older brothers you have, if you're from a big family there might be limited resources in your area
>two more masculine gay men would be better suited to go on long hunting trips away from the camp because their lover is with them so they won't want to stay close to the camp to be with their female partners like straight men would
>more feminine gay men who'd prefer to stay in the camp rather than hunt would still be physically stronger than the woman so can protect them in case of attack when all the more masculine men are out during the day hunting
>gay couples can adopt orphans of the tribe as they don't have their own kids to worry about like straight couples, this happens in certain other mammals

It's kind of like how in certain insect colonies some of them are sterile, that doesn't mean they are diseased, they just serve a different function to prolong the group.

I agree with your point indefinitely.

^ This.

kek

Same with women, and sperm created from a woman's bone marrow. God knows about the possible birth defects at this point, but it's a start I suppose.

Niggers, chinks, and spics are therefore masterrace.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

There are benefits to homosexual activity outside of reproduction. For instance, Safed Jahlek's 2015 study showed over 90% of male bottlenose dolphins engage in homosexual activity. The dolphins they chose to bum tended to be dolphins from their own packs, but unrelated to them, indicating such behaviour creates more intricate, lasting social bonds and ties.

Just like throughout human history, gay activity has been extremely commonplace, from ancient Greek society (ie. boy slaves fucked by masters) to British society just a few hundred years ago (especially in military culture).

Also something like 20% of mammals consistently commit gay behaviour sooooo fuck yall

It makes sense for social animals like humans to have non-mating adults that can help raise children tho.

Truth. Fags are mentally sick and evil people.