No one talking about UT killings?

Some Zoloft taking dindu just killed people on campus, can we find anything on him?
KENDREX J White

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/
twitter.com/Kchazz/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep Austin weird indeed.

he's going to have to be some kind of turbo supernigger if he wants to break the UT high score

just heard about this shit, multiple attacks across campus at once, sounds organized

supposed to be antifa links, maybe they were at some of the recent battles in texas?

Was wearing a Jewish prayer scarf early in the day

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

this site has a group taking credit for recent vandalism on UT

>It is no accident that so many fraternities take the style of plantation homes—the institutions of Greek life are themselves colonial, bourgeois, patriarchal structures, founded to preserve the reproduction of elite classes.

this is some venomous koolaid these motherfuckers drank

oh shit
maybe you'd better gas the nigger and the jews just to be on the safe side

Possibly black israelite those people are fucking nuts. I hope he is so the bureau can finally target them

DINDU CONFIRMED

I REPEAT

DINDU CONFIRMED

Based Nippon strikes again

Those were proven to be false. My apartment building and a few others locked down, but it seems like it was just confusion. Somebody probably saw a drug addict cutting coke and assumed it was related.

you never know, there might be more of them around

someone should go up to the clock tower and with an optical device and see if there are any more niggers running around

It's a black supremacist Israelite. The 'DAS RIGHT' type.

I live in West Campus. We improvised melee weapons and moved our couch in front of the door. I didn't have my firearms because I don't trust my roommates enough to keep em in my college apt, they're a bit younger than me and immature.

We didn't know what rumors were credible or not so we prepared for the worst. We were listening to the police scanner.

Somebody got murdered in broad daylight on our campus today man. I was genuinely terrified.

I love happenings. But I gotta tell you guys... it's scary when you are in one. We saw guys in black on the roof of the building across from us. We later saw their police badges, but that's not the first thing that comes to your mind.

Scary day dudes. Stay inside, stay vigilant, and stay safe.

>killings
I thought only one person died?

>pic related

black stabbing, it is already under the rug.

but we must ban guns and white people

good advice, I'll stay inside today too

fuck you faggot

imagine what you'd do when one person was already confirmed murdered and there were reports of people going door to door with knives ON THE POLICE SCANNER less than a block away.

stay safe user

I'll be honest I seeth with rage when this shit happens, especially when people get killed

Living in the hopes of some kinda of breaking point is the only thing keeping me going these days

Tfw wearing my letters while reading this

Tfw we did not let public school kids in

oh man is it summer already?

WE

"I'm a huge faggot" - pUcFbovT

THEY STARTED THE RACE WAR

WE ARE GOING TO FINISH IT

Fucking kek

Stay fucked faggot

I'm just going to reply like a faggot

tfw UT is your best scholarship offer for law school. It just my decision harder.

>I love happenings. But I gotta tell you guys... it's scary when you are in one

No shit you fucking faggot. Do you think we rant and rave here for our health? Arabs, niggers, spics, kikes. That feeling you felt today is how every person victimized by these animals feels. Now you know this isn't some le ironic shitposting joke.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Your entire belief system is a le ironic shitposting joke lol

this

its easy to tell the under 18's from the people who actually believe this shit.

a lot of people here have had to deal with these animals, and this is one of the few places we can openly talk about our experiences and share our viewpoints, now that we have actually had to deal with niggers.

giving you dog a break to shitpost?

Fucking becoming noguns because of your roommates? If they touch your shit, shoot them. Leftovers included.

Killed whites

exactly this. good post bro.

kill you are're selves

I was just down 21st near the Stadium when it happened. There was a crowd just running down 21st away from Greg. It was insane, I thought there was a shooting.

>mfw I thought I was going to
>be American
>get shot

I have a few friends who knew the guy who got killed. Everyone thinks its Frat violence.

His Twitter

twitter.com/Kchazz/

Looking through his tl and reading statements from people that knew him. Doesn't seem like he was connect to anything extreme. Have to dig deaper

Here's a pic off of one of my friend's Kikebook. Another angle.

Can anyone check to see if White was a part of this UT antifa group? It would give us a clear idea of his motives if so.

RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR

Another screenshot off the UT Antifa groups FB page.

Also look up the imgur album /tSAPK

>can't corner the dorner

BAN ALL BLACK PEOPLE.

future doctor, he's in pre-med you know

why the fuck is that guy wearing a suit. who wears a suit to college lmao

>he's going to have to be some kind of turbo supernigger if he wants to break the UT high score
No one will ever beat that niggas high score

love me a good nip post

WE WUZ JEWS N SHIET