youtube.com/watch?v=QDvZeSyBjwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one is white u dumbfuck

No they are muslims

Not all

Not sure what you mean
What about the ones that aren't?

said the monkey

Yes, but they are moosahleems. They need to be gassed.

Albanians are not even humans

As white as the greek are.

It's far less allahu akbary than you think given how shit Kosovans are.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDvZeSyBjwo

Seconded. Get the fuck out of Greece.

Albanians are whitest Europeans out there.

Look in a mirror, my Polish brother. You're living in one of the last bastions of Whiteness.

But I look like an arab :^)

technically yes, but they are Muslims and need to be fenced off and cast out of the Kosovo and Mazedonia and whereever they are.

Kosovo is total garbage , usually Albanians like to visit it once but whoever went there has no wish to return there anymore as the people in the first place are the worst to communicate with . Not to mention them coming in Albania for holidays ....

I don't know. I'm dual nationality English/French.

RENOUNCE ISLAM!

Albanians are more Albanian than they are Muslim. To me there's no difference betweeen anybody from the balkans. They all the same. It's exactly like how arabs and Jews have the exact same obnoxious cultural traits.

Sure, but so are polar bears.

The question you should be asking is:
Are Albanians human?

Hmmmmmmm

They're grey as in limestone/cement gray. There are over one million of them by the coast.

Balkan/Slav/Greek genes.

Look white enough.

Shame about the stupid Turk religion.
. Place should be called Dardania.

>Anonymous (ID: ySAiztKd) 05/02/17(Tue)02:15:32 No.123696430▶
>
stfu there are catholic albanians we are not all filthy muslims, and catholic albanians are white ones

All Muslims are shitskins, period.

/thread

don't talk out of your ass leaf

Well the Albanian language is one of the first branches on the indo-european tree so yes they are white at least the original Albanians but since turkey invaded in the 1400s they ended up fucking their women mixing the pure gene pool and converted a christian majority into islam. With all that though Albanians are just as "white" as Greece or the countries surrounding it.

this

Christian Albanians are about as white as Greeks if not whiter. Muslim Albanians are not human.

the girls look Ok to me

post more

Yes, dumbfuck

Albania is white. They are Persians and share the same Genome as "White Croats" aka. Polish, Georgians, Rutherians etc.

The Turks invaded Albania and made it as far as Dalmatia / Montenegro before stalling in 1400.

As a people there is zero difference between a Croat / Serb / Albanian. As a culture, they share the underlying identity values however their ethnic norms and a very violent Mafia limit reform progress.

Give them 20 years and they will likely upgrade to an OECD level akin to West Ireland. Not exactly Anglos, but motivated enough they will chose Freedom over Kebab culture.

>They are Persians
No.
>same Genome as "White Croats"
All Europeans share "genomes", but they're not like us, both culturally and genetically. They're native to Europe, but they undoubtedly look different from Croats. They're darker and much shorter. That doesn't mean they're not European.
>Give them 20 years and they will likely upgrade to an OECD level akin to West Ireland
More like 30-40 years unless there's a major conflict in the near future, but that goes for most of eastern Europe. Albania is about on par with Serbia, Macedonia and Bulgaria as far as economy/development goes.

well they are europeans, so there is that, on how ''white'' they are depends on which route they want to take in the next 20years

if they ally with turkey with the shitfest they're doing now than most likely not