Happening: Nigs nogging at UT!

google.com/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/dead-injured-ut-austin-stabbing-suspect-custody-police/story?id=47137672

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/01/stabbing-reported-at-university-texas-at-austin.amp.html
google.com/amp/kxan.com/2017/05/01/what-we-know-about-the-university-of-texas-stabbing-suspect/amp/
itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe the negro wasnt alone
they should deploy snipers to the highest points on campus to protect against possible other negroes

will anyone volunteer for this assignment

From a more user friendly source: google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/01/stabbing-reported-at-university-texas-at-austin.amp.html

chimp out lol

I have just the man, user.

Looks like guns in Texas didn't save any lives.

looks like a real straight shooter

We'll have to ban all kitchen utensils just to be sure.

you could always go the Belgian route and ban black people from having hands

Update: google.com/amp/kxan.com/2017/05/01/what-we-know-about-the-university-of-texas-stabbing-suspect/amp/
>dirty nig nog
> from Killeen, full of army subhuman types
>medicated to the gills

Fuck this meme state of Texas.

>implying people in austin texas carry guns
it's literally a college town liberal circle jerk. if there were no colleges in austin, it would not exist.

What are gun laws like in Texas? Can anyone get a gun?

I'm assuming kids on campus are not allowed to carry around firearms tho right?

You forgot H1-B wage cuck tech workers.
Seriously, this place is such an overhyped shithole. Out of here in two months.

>I'm assuming kids on campus are not allowed to carry around firearms tho right?

Some universities allow students to carry handguns.

God damn you guys really are the wild west lol.

Can't imagine anyone bothering to bring a gun to a lecture over here.

This. Austin is basically California with the exception of the capitol building.

They are an odd combo of lax and severe, depending on what municipality you happen to be standing in. They were selling AR-15s for 500 a few weeks ago, but the police literally hover around such places in Austin.

the state law that allows CCing on campuses doesnt take effect till august of this year.

Told you they were looking for blood this week, they got their orders from daddy soros.

True. Happenings nationwide today.

Austin is able to mostly ignore the nigger question, as they've been priced out of the market here. They always find a way to fuck things up, though.

This last weekend some anons uncovered shady posts in several leddit sub-forums, they were relaying primitive messages in there, so, the chatter was at an all time high and then the subforums frozed, post disappeared. And the shilling went insane here in pol.

Look guys, this fuckers are trying to jump-start conflicts EVERYWHERE in the world , just look how the world is going right now, and is not hard to see this is orchastrated.

At this point lads, the left is zombie, a golem, they are using our own youths against us. Here is a "protip" for the ones who are readying.

Decapitation Strike. If you guys dont concentrate all your effort in the ones who are pulling the strings of Antifa,you are bound to be drowned in the sea of this assholes.

They have such a large pool of disaffected, jobless, directionless, drug addled youth to draw on. Makes sense to use them as cannon fodder.

I would.

people are easily replacable after all. What? Just because they look like me I'm supposed to give them special treatment? No, they're just like any other animal. Especially since they've never made an effort to elevate themselves above the animals. If they had? well that's very difficult with how we rig the system, but the ones that do we crush or coerce. Silver or lead.

Well, yeah , but as soon as someone strikes the right Antifa Boss-fucker, this "disaffected, jobless, directionless, drug addled youth" guess what they are gonna do ?

Remember :

"Never trust a Junkie, not because they are bad, but because they are Junkies".
-William S. Burroghs, i believe.

Certainly. Theory of mind is an evolutionary trait that hurts as much as it helps. Imputing the concepts you hold in your head onto others because they physically resemble you makes no more sense than anthropomorphism.
If you don't take direction of your own dasein you can bet someone else will.

Oh, to be sure, they are far from ideal soldiers for any ethos. And I pity the left if they were to ever wake up. But you have to account for cognitive dissonance. Solzhenitsyn spoke of communists that defended the system from the gulag itself, even their own incarceration . Frightening is the mind that is attracted to leftist thought.

he was part of some beta anti-frat group:

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

witnesses to the stabbings reported he was muttering some shit against greek culture

The brainwashing that they have been subjected is truly incredible, they are literally fighitng for the interest of a very few, while themselves, in their own twisted mind, the liberators of the oppressed. Who are oppresed by the very same people who finance Antifa.

My friend, many of them,sadly, will become unsalvageable. And like wild animals.....

Have to harden your heart on the day of the rope. May it come soon.

>nigger
>hates Greek culture
Shocked, I am.