Google now censors MEN-related searches

At first, we tried toying around on Google searching for influential "men" or "women" in gaming, because we thought it would be funny to see the ridiculous disparity between articles and the narrative being pushed, but we never expected to find what we did, aka that one narrative was completely blocked from the search engine. Then, when we extended our search to other less controversial subjects, we found out that even subjects such as "computing", get censored into showing "people" instead of "men", while the search for "women" still gives gendered results.
We wanted to make sure it wasn't just about the GamerGate incident, so we tried mixing it with war, army and military subjects. While this time we did happen to have SOME men-gendered results (only when using quotation marks, mind you), it was an extremely low amount of results compared to a pushed narrative of "people" that were influential. Google even goes out of its way to give results that aren't even related to war so that they can plug "people" instead of "men" in the page results.
Let me share with you some pictures of our experiments, which we tried using the usual search method normies would use when researching a subject (typing words directly), trying to add quotation marks to make sure the word is in the title, and even going for an advanced search excluding the words "people" and "women", but still getting the same retarded results.
How do you feel about the fact that your gender is officially now non-existent, and "people" fought in the world wars, not "men", as SJWs effectively re-write history and eliminate toxic masculinity from it? I would talk about how this forces a narrative down people's throat, muh 1984, muh Farenheit 451, muh dystopian future, but you all know the drill and how dangerous censorship is, so well fuck it, no point in circle-jerking.

you have to go back
SAGE

coulf it be possible that no one has ever titled their blog post "most influential men video games" because, you know, vidya isnt really manly

same goes for powerful people in the world, because onl the MSM ranks that shit and the MSM is where the bias lies

Just looked it up. "most influential" suggests "women in history".
"Most influential men" suggests "fashion blogs."

Shit

Imb4 phoneposter

Try searching "famous white men" and "famous white women". You'll love the results

Well you are not wrong OP

Did so with swedish, typed "k" (kvinnor = females, first search would be kvinnor while typing "män" yielded no auto search suggestion (also inb4 jokes about swedish men)

"most influential men in history" search that *snigger*

Also men didn't fight in the wars, women did.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

well shit. at least images is still correct

muhammad top result kek

Also Muslims are the true feminists.
This is next gen indoctrination considering many normiefags use Googru.

Google is falling apart. They make all their money off ads. The world is slowly getting rid of ads and they have no legitimate way to make more money.

>Influential people
>not influential men

>implying there is a difference

try googling "white couple with baby"

are you the fake news mace?

Is shareblue trying to bring sage back?

>married to black women
Jesus Christ, and I wanted to work for these people?

Any unbiased search engines out there?

It's just newfags from reddit trying to hide the fact they're newfags and not not knowing how saging works

>European people art

Google supports wewuz

The latte boys at Google do manipulate search results, but in this case I think they're just showing the titles of pages that happen to be politically correct. Everyone in the first article is male, but the Anita Sarkeesians would attack the websites if they used the word "men."

Start page even inherits this from google too : (

Bing however still shows men.
And Yahoo

Really now is the time to switch. I think I am going to switch to bing, even though I like my startpage privacy to make google pay.

no. Other search engines still (for now) show men.

Good firang.

have a bump, not everyone on Sup Forums is retarded. this is actually pretty big.

So even if this is true, what are we gonna do about it? Just sit here and complain?

why is this autosaging? why no bump?
wtf

Switching to DuckDuckGo. It isn't fucked by google.

This has been an issue for a while. It's been getting harder and harder to make really specific searches because searching the same thing with different keywords still ends up with the same irrelevant bullshit because Google has been working on their prediction/personalization procedures.

They make money selling you, idiot. Everything about you quantified and packaged.

had to check this myself realizing quickly how fucked this is

Bing on the right

(legally I am required to say I work for M$)

Bump

Top fucking kek

Search for 'white man and white woman' on google images. There is none.

Let's talk about why MJ shows up for this search

what the fuck?

What is this white race you speak of?
He looked like a woman, so basically they made him a woman?
"White"

Google has made White men linked to Black women for probably the same reason White women are linked to Black men.

bump senpai

(((Google)))

heres a bit more fun

>implying sage isn't used incorrectly by pretty much everyone on this site

FUCKING KIKES ARE TRYING TO GT ME (even though im not white) TO RACEMIX WHAT THE FUCK

What in the actual fuck?!? I've tried a bunch of these searches, unreal! Any anons have a blog, this would be a good story.

Fucking hell

Literally yahoo
I was wondering why nothing OP saying came out for me, but then I realized I was using yahoo instead of jewgle.

Seriously even if I try to make it more "progressive" or whatever by searching for rich or influential "gay men", I still get tons of results for "lgbt people".

We should have never let them vote or work, it quite literally destroyed the west.

They're trying to remove ad-blockers aswell, so they can shove you more race-mixing.