The dream is over

Congress passed a $1trillion budget today that keeps the government funded through September. Neither Trump nor the Republicans got much of anything they wanted.

Trump asked for a $1.2 billion cut to the NIH. Instead, Congress increased funding by $2 billion. Not only did he not get any money to build the Wall; Congress put explicit restrictions on the money it did allocate for border security, stipulating that it could not be spent on building the Wall. Planned Parenthood got no cuts (that's a loss to the congressional Republicans, too). Domestic spending actually goes up overall, including money for the NEA and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. There will be no staff cuts to the EPA (Trump had a sought a cut of about a 1/3 of its entire budget). The one thing Trump got was more money for the military (though not nearly as much as he wanted), and the only reason he got it was that part of the Democratic Party wanted it, too.

Face it, Trumpcucks. The dream is over. Not only is your man a neocon warhawk, but he's a lame duck as well—despite the fact that his party controls both the house and the senate. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
strawpoll.me/12853187
youtube.com/watch?v=U_QHJrI7DjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Basically this. You can't keep claiming nD chess forever in face of increasing betrayals of the main campaign promises. Hold him accountable or lose forever on 2018.

Honestly most Trump supporters realize the wall was a slogan and what we really wanted was them to enforce the laws. The wall was always a pipe dream and it doesn't bother me if it never happens.

Trust Trump

Wow nice proxy. Super low-key notsamefag at all for sure

This. The wall was a fun meme but let's not take that shit too seriously.

HOLD UP, SO...

*Proceeds to go golfing

WHAT YOU SAYING IS..

*Stuffs himself with fastfood

MHMMH...I HAVE TO

*Tweets for an hour

HOLD UP

*Watches Fox News for several hours

I BE HAVE TO GOVERN' N SHIT?

*Stares at Ivanka's ass

THAT BE TOO DIFFICULT, SAD!

>Republicans win election
>Let Democrats run everything anyway
Is there a group of people more pathetic than the GOP?

Fuck off shill. Trump was about pissing off the line, don't be a seriousfag and actually take what he said literally.

they're the same fucking party.

trumps fighting the demoniggers and cuckservatives now.

I'm not a leftist but the right does exaggerate a lot. The left does in a deconstructive way (identity politics) where it's more in humor and fun on the right. The left takes that shit seriously though. People who use the word "literally" often don't realize how many thousands if not millions would immediately take them seriously for whatever face value the context can potentially offer.

>Fuck off shill. Trump was about pissing off the line, don't be a seriousfag and actually take what he said literally.

>Shitposts

>Seriousfag

Ok

It's more important to keep the government running than building a silly wall.

.There has already been legislation to build the wall. Like a decade ago, but Congress wont fund it. It's not a slogan you cuck faggots

MASTER OF THE DEAL LOL

no it isn't

No. Im so done with all these fucking losers.

lets get you on the record -- on what other policy promises was trump merely pretending?

Let's see what happens.
>Honestly most Trump supporters realize the wall was a slogan and what we really wanted was them to enforce the laws. The wall was always a pipe dream and it doesn't bother me if it never happens.

i thought shareblue was dead by now, apparently i was mistaken. It's not trump who hesitates to build the wall and it's not a pipe dream and it's really simple to do and very necessary. And will happen. Delaying the inevitable will only hurt all these democrats and republicans who stand in the way of it..

>lame duck
More like lame senate and lame congress filled to the brim with compromised individuals of a particular agenda that ignores the vote of the people. Who still think they can't each and every one of them be touched to the point where they will be more afraid of a new thing compared to whatever it is they feel they are afraid of now.. For failure to comply.

I'm glad we elected President Jared Kushner

>Congress passed
>releasing a budget proposal is the same as passing a budget

DEAR DIARY TODAY OP WAS AN OMEGA KAWAII FAGGOT

Trump proved that enforcing the laws ended illegal immigration. There's literally no need for a wall, it's a waste of money to placate the base.

sage and by the way, you do know that this means civil war aka deathcamps for juden/antifa/cucks is that much closer, right? Do you seriously expect us to roll over and die without a fight?

I'm not worried at all about the election, because either way I win: MAGA or RWDS.

It almost sounds as if you're desperately trying to validate yourself through belittlement. That wouldn't be very classy

that fucking jew.. it's always the same with these.. they use god as a gimmick why god abandoned them, they should learn to be afraid again. So they can atleast go to their fate with a bit of honesty for a change.

The lock her up stuff about Hillary and the Muslim ban and the tariffs. People took him to literally. He's already vastly improved our standing militarily and reasserted our influence over regions that Russia and China were threatening. He's done a great job.

>republicucks control congress
>vote for democrat shit

They really are the same party, aren't they?

I mean, wouldn't it be more concerning that oh you know, Trump is basically promoting Nepotism within his administration instead of trying to surround himself with actual policy experts?

I didn't actually want the wall....that said I am 100% against the refugee re settlement bullshit and illegal immigration as a whole there better not be any compromise in these areas.

It's important to keep the government running, A LOT more important than a few extra ICE agents or wall funding.

> Take over entire government
> Still can't get jack shit done

top kek

>you do know that this means civil war aka deathcamps for juden/antifa/cucks is that much closer, right?

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Who knew governing could be so hard!

I agree, nearly 10.000 years of saturnalian cults is a bit much even for someone who has much patience. It's getting close to the time to slam the door shut on all these fucking shitweasels.. and watch the surprised look on their faces when it happens..

>I didn't actually want the wall
This. tbqh

Seriousfags are overreacting, it was never needed.

Maybe they just realize that the wall isn't really that important?

nonono.. Don't worry it won't be humans that exterminate you cupcake.. You've got something special in store. A golden ticket to the biggest show mankind has ever experienced, featuring its unempathetic extermination in large parts to pave the way for the new adam.

Locking up Hillary. He isn't a fucking dictator.

yeah fucken rite

Not sure why so many Trump supports still posting, didn't realize Sup Forums was so full of neocon worshipping cucks.

Well now everyone knows it's the Jews.
We still win

>herp derp neocons are bad
Go back to leftypol

>Trump proved that enforcing the laws ended illegal immigration
I am sorry, but did we start the Clinton Era rounding procedure to fake headlines now? Because there's still thousands coming in, millions still inside, and billions being wasted each year to keep them coming, you fucker.

>he's a lame duck as well—despite the fact that his party controls both the house and the senate. Sad!
This is the only part of your post worth a shit.

It's true, and sickening, right now the GOP should be shoving bills through 100 a day. Instead they flounder about, unsure of what legislation they're even for, further unsure of how to pass anything they could agree on.

All the time and effort to secure a GOP house, GOP senate, and GOP prez, just to be told "can't repeal obamacare, ITS TOO HARD ;_;"

Holy fuck enough with this shit

Hahahahahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

Your time is nigh, demon!

>#Notmypresident

No more seriously, people voted for trump not because they liked him, but because it was the only choice they had against hillary.

The CRIMINAL illegals are the problem not the families and children. He's eradicating MS13

The real question is, is Trump compromised or is the congress and Republicucks?

>Do you seriously expect us to roll over and die without a fight?
Yes.

>all of these cucks saying they never thought the wall would be built
>all these cucks saying xd chess
he's going to build a wall
planned parenthood is going to get the axe
this is all just part of the dealmaking process, he knows he has 4-8 years

Daily reminder that Trump is no longer /ourguy/

strawpoll.me/12853187

41% vs 59%

Don't worry it's almost time now.. this century will close this age shut.. youtube.com/watch?v=U_QHJrI7DjU i'm almost 100% 98% close enough! maybe much sooner than that. Then your mouth won't be speaking anymore vile things, you won't be speaking anymore nobody will have to listen to your crap any longer in this pathetic situation of this species.. and when your punishment is metered out to the point where you surrender to it, only then do you have the permission to end. Forgiveness is meant for those who have a kind soul and endures this garbage.. but all bad things come to an end eventually after nearly 10.000 years it's almost time now. don't cry because your tears or anything you desire or dream or want no longer matters..

That's nothing he ran on, schlomo. He hasn't actually controlled China, hasn't declared them a monetary manipulator, and instead is focusing on NK, an irrelevant hellhole whose only way to not collapse is to saber rattle.

Stop fucking inventing shit no body but neocons and Isreal wanted.

Fuck off shill no one is compromised

That's what your kind does.
An entire race of cucked manlets

You are rolling over. You are just accepting his submission to the dems.

Lol I just think the wall is counter productive to a free society. What's built to keep those out can keep us in.

NK and Syria are big problems and I'm proud of how Trump has handled them. You're just a fucking shill though.

Can you stop with the cultural appropriation?

FUCK OFF BILL MITCHELL

Lol, you must enjoy sucking big Government dick.

People who are practical and rational are shills apparently

shit tier memeing, you couldn't commit to where you wanted to go with it. it had potential but unfortunately i'm gonna have to leave you with a 3/10

Yeah, nah, neocon shill.

Action to show him he's fucking up is needed, and now.

Oh yes, it is almost time. But not for you. The dialectic of the righteous merges with the dialectic of the messianic.

You are not righteous. We are the ones that shall inherit the earth.

Soon, demon. Soon.

Kali yuga, the idiotic faith of the hindus.. hahaha..
The ones who built this planet are coming to visit it you silly fuck. No amount of vimanas or cow worship will save you. Aside from the white race who became house of god you're all shit, technically so are we compared to the new adam blueprint. If you think your hatred against abel is going to have you prevail over him you are gravely mistaken.

kek

Appeasing low IQ voters with big shiny walls shouldn't be a priority. I'm glad you're not the president.

woah der

No they aren't. Syria is completely irrelevant to the USA and NK can't even successful test one missile out of three.

Fuck off neocons, if the people who got trump elected don't get into action, we are going to be fucked.

Fuck off shareblue

we've been had

Oh wait, because all the cities where the high iq voters are voted for hillary Clinton? Fuck off, neocon.

>federal government
>Entire government

>soon demon soon
what does that even mean.. oh it's an anti white tirade.. hahaha.. white people are one of the only ones god gives a shit about, you fucking idiot.. hahahaha If we were gone they would destroy this place right now without the salt of the earth here there's nothing worth saving that shouldn't be replaced, don't you realize that the body of sin can't enter into the kingdom of heaven? You're not going to see a day where whites dissapear and you have some kind of little dreamworld.. because you're incapable of achieving that, you've demonstrated that on numerous occasions.. including siding with the fallen angel you fucking moron, why do you think man fell in the first place.

You sound positively...crestfallen.

Maybe it's time you do something about it.

Did you get offended low IQ retard??

>supports neocon
>no, you are shareblue!
You just need to say no one is illegal and you get your daily quota.

Show trump he's fucking up all lose everything in 2018.

kys

Face it, the swamp won, Trump just a tired old man who can't fight back.

America is fucked.

Get fucking destroyed nerds

OK. Completely honest. What exactly an I suppose to be offended by?

No i'm just realizing the score, man was irredeemable after the fall and never meant to continue in this pathetic way, this whole thing was never built to last.. the new adam will be ushered in and all this bullshit will end.

>You can't keep claiming nD chess forever in the face of increasing betrayals of the main campaign promises. Hold him accountable or lose forever on 2018.

You can't keep claiming nD chess forever in the face of increasing betrayals of the main campaign promises. Hold him accountable or lose forever on 2018.

>You can't keep claiming nD chess forever in the face of increasing betrayals of the main campaign promises. Hold him accountable or lose forever on 2018.

You can't keep claiming nD chess forever in the face of increasing betrayals of the main campaign promises. Hold him accountable or lose forever on 2018.

who is he

HOLD UP, SO...

*Freely hands nigs money*

WHAT YOU SAYING IS..

*Counts names with (D)*

We be bein minority an sheeit?

*interrupts Supreme Court appointment*

HOLD UP

*demonstrates why we hate minorities*

I BE HAVE TO GOVERN' N SHIT?

*cries at night while looking at Madam president pin*

THAT BE TOO WHITE MALE

-t. Democrats

When I called you out as a retard who only cares about shitskins like Assad and big shiny walls.

4D chess

trump is making it clear to society that the president, no matter who it is, truly has no power.

I don't think anyone was expecting a solid concrete wall. I would have been fine with something like what Israel has. An electrified fence with sensors to detect people and tunnels. Also rapid response teams.

It's hilarious how the president actually has no fucking power. What's the point in having one?

>if i say it enough times, it's bound be true eventually!

Trump is getting his ass handled. I am not a supporter and never was. That being said, I was still unsure how he would do as POTUS. After everything that has happened in his first 100 days this is by far the worst. It solidifies the doubt anyone on the right had about his ambitious plans. He's a great showman, that is for sure, but not a good reformer.

However, this is not the end of him or the republicans. Pence and Ryan wouldn't have given all that up unless they have a back room deal somewhere. That's how politics works.

Even if you are not a shillposter, that is the weakest fucking statement I have ever seen on this fucking board. You fucking limp-wristed, bull-prepping, pubic-hair shaving, ass-to-creampie receiving, nu-male triggering, reddit-browsing, atheist-fedora wearing, key-lime pie eating, dashcon-ballpit peeing, sally-swinging, feminine-penis loving, potato-retarding, normie-faking, starbucks-sipping lattes having a fucking curvy straw, chocolate-smashing, communist-apologizing, jew-loving...... motherfucking in the ass nigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This
They probably still will pass it on Wednesday though. The only ones who will vote against it are the Freedom caucus.

it's a facade to keep people in check, goy.

Exactly. Trump supporters take him seriously but not literally. Something the shills will never understand.

Trump served us as more of a rhetorical tool, something to look towards as a standard. Now unfortunately, or rather finally, has turned to his globalist funders.

Gentlemen, Trump will not make America Great Again, we will!

nigger half of what you just said is a lie. there was no budget passed. a budget is passed for a year not a few months. they raised the debt ceiling again

also there will be tax cuts. not a damn thing you can say that would make any actual republican mad at him after that. congressional democrats are to few to stop tax cuts. if they cant get it through republicans have to shut up about tax cuts till the end of time because they will prove themselves not to support them. if they dont this would be thrown in their faces every time one mentions tax cuts

but its ok pedro they are sending you and pajiit back so fast the left doesnt have time to report on it. in 3 years the hispanic population will be probably 1/3 its current (dont say its not a race its still used in court faggots)

There is no such thing as an illegal immigrant that is not a criminal. Where did this narrative come from? Everything they do in this country breaks a law of some sort.