What can we do to stop Antifa

These Commie scum need to be stopped, but how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M
deathmetal.org/news/antifa-supports-nambla/
deathmetal.org/article/exposing-the-hypocrisy-of-liberal-metal-journalism/
theblaze.com/news/2017/04/21/antifa-wants-combat-training-and-firearms-after-losing-the-battle-for-berkely/
zerothposition.com/2017/02/04/comprehensive-strategy-antifa/
youtube.com/watch?v=pzExFrZ9vX4
youtube.com/watch?v=6p-LFoSQVsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

doxxing

only irl action can stop them

Be gainfully employed

One word

>Venti

These

this. they showed fear with moldylocks and Clanton

No. They need to be stopped with bullets at this point.

Cut their funding
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M

I mean their current protest in LA is lame as fuck

With free helicopter rides.

If its ok to punch "nazis" because MUH 6 GORILLION, then it should be ok to punch commies because MUH 150 GORILLION

Just need an ID for a waifu generator, disregard this

But down with the regressive left tho

WAR ON EVERY FRONT

deathmetal.org/news/antifa-supports-nambla/

deathmetal.org/article/exposing-the-hypocrisy-of-liberal-metal-journalism/

They were doing a fine job making their movement look bad by starting riots and being violent until people started being violent back. Now the narrative can somewhat be spun in their favor.

DON'T JOIN THE /ANTICOM/ DISCORD IT IS A HONEYPOT

They are the easiest enemy to defeat.

An Antifa loses it's power when you remove it's mask. Just look at Auborn University in Alabama.
The police demanded the antifa to de-mask and nothing bad happend.
Make it a game to collect their bandanas, capture the flag. Once you rip it's mask of it screams and scurries away.

Beaten to a pulp.

First we need to identify their ground level oligarchy.

Take out their shot callers and make examples out of them.

Yes, but they still wear masks even though it is illegal to protest with a mask on in California. We need to hit them where it hurts. Such places like meeting rooms. Basically target their logistics and cut off their supplies. I am not joking I want to stop them while we still have a chance. They keep making the first move and we cannot allow that anymore. We must meet the enemy first.

You are very right, maybe infiltration of their organizations?

First we need to figure out who their head busters are.

just get out of their way and let them burn garbage cans and break starbucks windows. eventually some based american shop owner of korean descent will ventilate them

Are beanbag rounds legal in the U.S.? They'd have some time to reflect on their mistake as they lie on the ground while their lungs fill with blood.

They will defeat themselves if you give them enough time. They are already eating each other over tactics and shit.

it could be done and should be done.

become successful, once you become a boss, don't hire anyone that has any sjw leanings.

Exposing their identities is the most potent weapon against them.

we have this shit in Argentina now...

THANKS AMERICUNTS

I am trying to agree with you all, but we are even more disorganized as they are. Seriously they are a festering wound and if we keep acting like it will fix itself it is going to become a full blown systemic infection

>Antifa
>blaming America
try harder

theblaze.com/news/2017/04/21/antifa-wants-combat-training-and-firearms-after-losing-the-battle-for-berkely/

who the fuck do I blame then?

Soros? The Jews? Freemasons?

Falseflag them

Yurope

Like, maybe take out a government building in their name?

Bump

What's their population size?
How are they organized?
What are their battlefield tactics?
What's their armament composed of?
How are their logistics?

Just ignore them. They're only relevent as long as they receive attention; not dissimilar to a whining spoiled child.

I lived with a commie marxist antifa cuck last year. He didn't have any real friends. He was socially inept, hyperactive, hysterical and a complete pussy. He couldn't stomach us playing CoD Zombies in the same room as him, he would run off scared.
But most of all he was insanely egotistic. And I think that aspect is more or less consistent throughout these antifa. They believe that they are doing the right thing and part of the revolution. They think they're special and above everybody, signaling how militantly virtuous they are to themselves and their peers. It's like a fucking cult.
If we are going to stop antifa, we need to do it psychologically ridiculing them and making them the bad guys, we need to signal our virtues to them harder than they do and highlight their moral contradictions.

Overwhelming, inhumane, and remorseless violence.

1. Unknown at this time maybe 15-20k persons
2. Disorganized guerilla fighters
3. Public disorder, civil disobedience, attack anyone to include their own people
4. Hit and run, small explosive, mace, and various melee objects
5. Social Media organization and self supplied

Nothing, they are retarded and they expose themselves.

But also you should be at least a bit armed (for self defense you fucktards, don't go stabbing people without a reason)

Well where do we start?

A bullet to the brainpan should do the trick.

chill out, fbi-kun.

zerothposition.com/2017/02/04/comprehensive-strategy-antifa/

DO YOU LIKE

MY CAR

I guess we already have started, We laugh at them a lot but maybe it ought to be more public. Ordinary a-political people have suffered from antifa riots and might not understand what is going on, but if they hear a bunch of people shouting about nazis they might be inclined to believe them because they too think it morally preferable. Antifa has had different reactions across Europe compared to the US, it's as if Europe values free speech less than apposing """"fascists"""

youtube.com/watch?v=pzExFrZ9vX4

YES

I just have a feeling we can stop it now, but if we wait even 6 months this freight train isn't going to be able to be stopped. They have already conducted 5 major riots in 6 months across the US. Also there are groups around the world who are trying the same and might actually win in countries with more restrictive governments.

Same way the Germans stopped them. Organize and put your fist through their teeth.
youtube.com/watch?v=6p-LFoSQVsY

underrated

It's already happening

Stop the guys funding them.

Become PROFA

Also as a bit of history the same Arabs that they want in our country are the same ones that fought for Hitler in WW2. Don't believe me look that shit up.

Call the police with anonymous tips that they are carrying weapons when they are protesting, should lead to some arrests since antifa hate police.

Contact your reps, DHS, Dept. of Justice, FBI, and the whitehouse and let them know how concerned you are about commie terrorism.

Shoot up a protest wearing antifa gear. Post a bunch of far left links on FB for months to trick normies into thinking you've gone full commie.

Therein lies the problem. Most righties have too much to lose. Families. Careers. Lives. These faggots have nothing and that's why they do what they do. And they don't care if they get arrested or assaulted. It martyrs them for the cause. I think the unmasking and open public ridicule is the best course of action. That and smashing their teeth into their stomachs whenever you get the opportunity.

Same way you defeat any enemy that you can't or won't exterminate. Take away their will to fight and/or take away their support to continue fighting. We aren't at RWDS point yet (but make no mistake, it could get there. That is bad for everyone and nobody should seriously want this) so you gotta take away their support. Whenever you hear anyone mention the word, make a point to let everyone hear you speak out against Antifa. Most people don't know anything about it and just support them because "anything called anti-fascist must be good!" and if people start to hear counter-points you can bet some them will change their minds or at least look into the facts. If you are ever granted the chance, don't hesitate to call them out face to face. Personally, I feel they are directly fascists and call them that whenever I have an opportunity, if you want to say communist that is okay too. The only downside is that most of them are proud to be commie scum so it's not quite as cutting.

The only people I've ever gotten to confront about it aren't really part of Antifa, they just spoke up for them because that is what you are expected to do. When I shouted them down they didn't have a response, but if you get to confront actual Antifa cunts be prepared to defend yourself. If you truly feel, as I do, that we are at a point where we can no longer be silent or risk losing everything you are obligated to take the risk though so do it proudly. Fuck Antifa, if they aren't stopped they WILL start another civil war and that will fucking suck.

They sure are